Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

"An attempt to attack your computer has been blocked" wtf?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Regularjohnny

Regularjohnny

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:22 AM

Posted 15 August 2010 - 05:44 AM

I keep getting the above msg from my Norton AntiVirus program, and i don't know what the hell is going on.
I'v erun a full scan with Norton and install a Malware program and scanned with it, but im finding nothing. Obviously Norton is doing its job in blocking these attacks, but id really like the problem to be sorted out so that there are no more attacks on my computer.

Can anyone help me??

p.s. I have very little tech knowledge when it comes to computers so be gentle. :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Regularjohnny

Regularjohnny
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 15 August 2010 - 02:45 PM

This warning is appearing every 10 mins or so when im online. Can someone give me some info on this. Please?

#3 Regularjohnny

Regularjohnny
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 15 August 2010 - 04:35 PM

Title was: MS RCPSS Attack??, What is this?? ~ OB

This is one of a few different intrusion attempts that are currently being repeatedly blocked by my Norton AntiVirus. Does anyone know what this is??

Merged topics. ~ OB

Edited by Orange Blossom, 15 August 2010 - 05:59 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users