Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

trojans and spyware, oh my!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ryonis

ryonis

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:36 PM

Posted 15 August 2010 - 03:13 AM

Hello people of bleeping computer,

My name is Ryonis (not really :thumbsup: ) and I have a little bit of a problem. last night i was experiencing fps problems within my games( from 80 fps down to 7 fps) so I imediatley jumped into action with my friendly neighborhood malwarebytes and spybot search and destroy. my suspicion of Trojans was 109% correct and had discovered Trojan.agent.ck and immediately disconnected my wireless connector and proceeded to delete the threat and start a scan with spybot and discovered some adware. Bottom line after i deleted these infections I believe I still might be infected so i have come to you guys for help.(just thinking about having malware on my computer gets me queezy) i will post any logs needed. i currently have in my possession a malware bytes log. (take note i have restarted and rescanned my computer numerous times and have yet to find anything.)

Help would be greatly appreciated although I'm sure the staff of bleeping computer is very busy.

Sincerely Ryonis~.

PS: I was using Mozilla firefox and google chrome.

Edited by ryonis, 15 August 2010 - 03:23 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users