Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help? Survelance (sp)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Magenta Queen

Magenta Queen

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:33 PM

Posted 14 August 2010 - 05:01 AM

I am at a loss here as to where to put this. I am going thru a horrible divorce and my atty says my x is having someone bugging my phone and email? How can I tell? Is this even something you can help me with? I did a couple of searches and couldn't find anything? (Probably meLOL) :flowers: :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 toop4

toop4

• Members
  • 187 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:33 PM

Posted 14 August 2010 - 11:58 AM

I don't know anything about phone tapping.... but to see if you have anything on your computer, click this link: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-remo...alware-tutorial

If anything comes up, post it in the appropriate "Security" topics. After you figure it all out, you can always change your email password too, do it after the MBAM scan, just in case you have a keylogger, etc.

Hope this helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users