Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Monitor color problem

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 SkimMilky

SkimMilky

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:48 AM

Posted 13 August 2010 - 04:45 PM

I was having a problem with my monitor, apparently a bad power cord because it kept flickering on and off. Well, in the course of trying to fix it, I plugged up an old monitor. The picture quality was really horrible, but it let me figure out if it was my monitor. Anyways, when i plugged up my original monitor and got it to work, it still had the same look on screen that the other monitor had. I'm not sure if plugging in the other monitor changed some settings somewhere or whatever...but in the course of trying to fix it my screen has taken on a green tint that is very annoying. I am not sure what I did to cause this, but I think I remember adjusting something and this was the result. I should have known better than to play with settings I didnt understand...anyways, any ideas on how I can correct this?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 SkimMilky

SkimMilky
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:48 AM

Posted 13 August 2010 - 05:19 PM

I changed the cord, same thing, so I know its not a cord. What could I have done to change this color in this way?

#3 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,279 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:48 PM

Posted 15 August 2010 - 11:50 AM

Hi SlimMilky, and welcome to BleepingComputer.

What kind of monitor is this, LCD or CRT?

It would also help to know what kind of computer you are using.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users