Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Optimizing Your Pc Into A Gaming Pc?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Krumbz

Krumbz

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:16 PM

Posted 29 October 2005 - 09:51 PM

Hey, I was wondering if there was a way to optimize your PC for gaming purposes? Perhaps Software to do so, preferably FREE software. But if you know of any premium software that may help also trying trialware.

Thanks for the help..
Posted Image

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 frankie12

frankie12

• Members
  • 941 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:16 PM

Posted 29 October 2005 - 10:06 PM

What kind of games do you want play play on your pc? graphic or memory (large space) or other?

#3 Krumbz

Krumbz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:16 PM

Posted 29 October 2005 - 10:31 PM

Umm, well i play Counter Strike all the time. I'm not sure what category that falls under.
Posted Image

#4 Wizdabest

Wizdabest

• Members
  • 684 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:16 PM

Posted 30 October 2005 - 08:31 AM

Umm, well i play Counter Strike all the time. I'm not sure what category that falls under.

Unless you mean Counter Strike: Source or Condition Zero, Counter Strike 1.6 isn't too demanding of a game anyway. What are your computer specs?

There are some websites that have tweaks for your computer, using tunexp and changing some settings in the video card drivers. I've used this one before, http://gear.ign.com/articles/554/554744p1.html (though its pre-half life 2, so its a little old)

Edited by Wizdabest, 30 October 2005 - 08:32 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users