Hello,I think it was accidentally closed,I will remove that topic.
>>>> Download this file
and doubleclick on it to run it. Allow the information to be merged with the registry.
RKill....Download and Run RKill
Do not reboot your computer after running rkill as the malware programs will start again. Or if rebooting is required run it again.
- Please download RKill by Grinler from one of the 4 links below and save it to your desktop.
- Before we begin, you should disable your anti-malware softwares you have installed so they do not interfere RKill running as some anti-malware softwares detect RKill as malicious. Please refer to this page if you are not sure how.
- Double-click on Rkill on your desktop to run it. (If you are using Windows Vista, please right-click on it and select Run As Administrator)
- A black screen will appear and then disappear. Please do not worry, that is normal. This means that the tool has been successfully executed.
- If nothing happens or if the tool does not run, please let me know in your next reply
If you continue having problems running rkill.com, you can download iExplore.exe
which are renamed copies of rkill.com, and try them instead.
Please see if you can run FakeAlert Stinger
.Now an online scan with ESET
Please perform a scan with Eset Online Antiivirus Scanner
.(Requires Internet Explorer to work. If given the option, choose "Quarantine" instead of delete.)Vista users need to run Internet Explorer as Administrator. Right-click on the IE icon in the Start Menu or Quick Launch Bar on the Taskbar and select Run as Administrator from the context menu.
Note: Some online scanners will detect existing anti-virus software and refuse to cooperate. You may have to disable the real-time protection components of your existing anti-virus and try running the scan again. If you do this, remember to turn them back on after you are finished.
- Click the green ESET Online Scanner button.
- Click on the Start button next to it.
- You may receive an alert on the address bar that "This site might require the following ActiveX control...Click here to install...". Click on that alert and then click Insall ActiveX component.
- A new window will appear asking "Do you want to install this software?"".
- Answer Yes to download and install the ActiveX controls that allows the scan to run.
- Click Start.
- Check Remove found threats and Scan potentially unwanted applications.
- Click Scan to start. (please be patient as the scan could take some time to complete)
- If offered the option to get information or buy software. Just close the window.
- When the scan has finished, a log.txt file will be created and automatically saved in the C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Online Scanner\log.txt
- Click > Run..., then copy and paste this command into the open box: C:\Program Files\ESET\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt
- The scan results will open in Notepad. Copy and paste the contents of log.txt in your next reply.
Try your McAfee now.. If difficuties persist
McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool (MCPR.exe)
The uninstaller software removes all traces of editions 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, McAfee Total Protection, McAfee Internet Security Suite PC Protection Plus VirusScan Plus Wireless Protection.
McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool: MCPR.exe