Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Is ATI Catalyst 10.7 graphics unsmooth, or it's only me

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 rhino1366

rhino1366

• Banned
  • 524 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:23 AM

Posted 12 August 2010 - 06:38 PM

Hi,

I have HD 5750, and I've installed Catalyst 10.7 for it... but the graphics are still "unsmooth".

Second issue, is that my mouse pointer / cursor is moving unsmooth too.

One more issue is about my Monitor: I have LG M2362D, and auto-adjusting says it's 1280x960, when it's 1280x720 (driver from CD has no problems). :flowers:

One more thing I can mention, is that Catalyst 10.6 / 10.7 "strikes out" some MB's Bus driver when removed.

Okay... last one: latest Catalyst doesn't includes HDMI Audio driver for my HD 5750.

Can you comment on this? :thumbsup:

Thanks,
rhino

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rhino1366

rhino1366
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 524 posts
  •  

Posted 13 August 2010 - 04:30 AM

Maybe some support guys?

Why do I always get ignored... :thumbsup:

#3 MrBruce1959

MrBruce1959

My cat Oreo

• BC Advisor
  • 6,377 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:23 PM

Posted 13 August 2010 - 04:36 AM

Can you please post back what you have set as your monitors refresh rate?

Bruce.
Welcome to Bleeping Computer! :welcome:
New Members: Please click here for the Bleeping Computer Forum Board Rules

My Career Involves 37 Years as an Electronics Repair Technician, to Which I am Currently Retired From.

I Am Currently Using Windows 10 Home Edition.

As a Volunteer Staff Member of Bleeping Computer, the Help That I Proudly Provide Here To Our BC Forum Board Membership is Free of Charge. :wink:

#4 rhino1366

rhino1366
  • Topic Starter

• Banned
  • 524 posts
  •  

Posted 13 August 2010 - 06:23 PM

Bruce:

60Hz usually... at 1280x720, auto-adjusting says it's 1280x960 75Hz (reminding you, that GPU driver from CD didn't had such problems).

Please answer:

Unsmooth graphics (lined, when turning fast ingame / watching video) and unsmooth cursor - is a problem of Catalyst 10.7, and everyone experience that, or I've installed it wrong?

...can unsmooth cursor be also a problem of outdated driver for mouse?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users