Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Zeus-3 Trojan

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Redweller

Redweller

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:29 PM

Posted 11 August 2010 - 11:22 PM

I heard in UK the authorities may be creating or have already constructed a major Trojan virus mainly to catch bad guys. It's the wave of the future folks. If it's ethical, then than another question. But VERY scary to say the least. Who can you trust? With the increase in online banking and the merging of technology one would have to ask themselves is it worth it?

What happens when the power goes out? :thumbsup: Invest in a safe or put the money in a piggy bank. :flowers:

"Thousands of online banking customers have accounts emptied by 'most dangerous trojan virus ever created'

READ HERE

This story was posted on abovetopsecret

Edited by Redweller, 11 August 2010 - 11:27 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Martel

Martel

Drfixup Human Internet Solutions

• Members
  • 1,468 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:29 PM

Posted 06 September 2010 - 04:46 PM

Could not get the link to view

#3 CStew23

CStew23

• Members
  • 1,484 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:29 PM

Posted 06 September 2010 - 08:57 PM

Looks like the link was pulled
Please don't send help request via PM, unless I am already helping you. Use the forums!
If you have not heard from me in 48 hours please use this and send me a PM reminder.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users