Jump to content
Posted 11 August 2010 - 08:05 PM
Posted 12 August 2010 - 10:53 AM
Posted 12 August 2010 - 05:40 PM
Posted 12 August 2010 - 05:43 PM
@ECHO OFF START remover.exe fix \\.\PhysicalDrive0 EXIT
Edited by quietman7, 24 September 2010 - 11:09 AM.
Posted 12 August 2010 - 06:25 PM
Posted 13 August 2010 - 05:53 AM
Posted 24 September 2010 - 10:21 AM
It's possible that you have an infected Master Boot Record (MBR) so lets check it to be sure.
Please download bootkit_remover.rar and save it to your Desktop. <-Important!!!
You will need to extract the remover.exe file using a program capable of extracing RAR compressed files. If you don't have an extraction program, you can downlaod, install and use 7-zip.
- Right-click on the bootkit_remover.rar file and select "extract/unzip here".
- This will create two readme files and a file named remover.exe on your desktop.
- Double-click on remover.exe.
Note: Vista/Windows 7 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
- A command window will open with a black screen and some data on it.
- Right-click on the screen and choose Select All.
- The screen will turn white. Press CTRL+C to copy the data on that screen.
- Open Notepad and press CTRL+V, or click on the Edit tab and choose Paste.
- Copy and paste the output from Notepad in your next reply.
- Clcik on the black screen and Press any key on the keyboard to exit.
Posted 24 September 2010 - 11:08 AM
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users