Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Norton Security Suite pop ups saying and attack on my computer has just been blocked

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Pacci1

Pacci1

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:25 PM

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:23 PM

Hello
I recently changed my internet connection from DSL to Cable internet. The DSL had its own security suite and now the cable one has one of its own so I uninstalled the DSL one and put in the cable one. The one for the cable internet is Norton Security Suite, so shortly after I installed it I noticed that every time I go on my browser (Firefox) it keeps popping up a Norton messages saying it has just blocked an attack on my computer. I would look at the details of the message and it would say the attack would be from a website that was a bunch of random numbers and letters that was different every message. I ignored it at first but then decided to check it out and I first ran the virus scan and it picked up 3 things which I had the program deal with but it didn't fix the pop ups and then my computer started running extremely slow. I have Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from some problems my sisters computer had in the past and I ran that and it found nothing. So I looked around on the internet and someone was suggesting to us the free scan at PandaSecurity.com. So I did that and it returned a few files that it said were torjan viruses. I couldn't just delete them cause it wouldn't let me. So I wrote them down and went into safe mode and then ran my normal virus scan to see if it could find them like that but it didn't. So I just searched out the files that panda had told me and deleted them while running safe mode. Thinking that would have got rid of it I turned my computer back on normal and with no luck it was still doing the same thing. So I found this site and was going threw the process of making the logs when my internet stopped working on that computer and I try to have it diagnose the problem and it tells me that windows wireless service is not enabled and when I try to enable it, it says that the problem could not be fixed. So I'm using one of the other computers in my house to write this. I hope you can help me. By the way I am running Windows Vista Home Premium with Service Pack 2. The computer is a Dell Inspiron 530s an Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E8300 @ 2.83 GHz and 3.50 GB of RAM and its a 32 bit Operating System.

My Ark.txt was 1,400 kb which is to big to upload so I compressed it because I didn't know what else to do. If I was wrong for doing that let me know and I can get it out some other way.

DDS (Ver_10-03-17.01) - NTFSx86
Run by SeanP at 17:10:04.99 on Tue 08/10/2010
Internet Explorer: 7.0.6002.18005
Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium 6.0.6002.2.1252.1.1033.18.3325.1231 [GMT -4:00]

AV: AT&T Internet Security Suite AT&T Anti-Virus *On-access scanning enabled* (Updated) {5B5A3BD7-8573-4672-AEA8-C9BB713B6755}
SP: Windows Defender *enabled* (Updated) {D68DDC3A-831F-4FAE-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}
SP: AT&T Internet Security Suite AT&T Anti-Spyware *enabled* (Updated) {307352C6-1CBD-11DB-8AF6-B622A1EF5492}
FW: AT&T Internet Security Suite AT&T Firewall *enabled* {80593BF4-D969-4EC5-ADAE-A22F2DFC7A22}

============== Running Processes ===============

C:\Windows\system32\wininit.exe
C:\Windows\system32\lsm.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k DcomLaunch
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k rpcss
C:\Windows\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNetworkRestricted
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k LocalSystemNetworkRestricted
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
C:\Windows\system32\SLsvc.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalService
C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DockLogin.exe
C:\Windows\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkService
C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceNoNetwork
C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSrv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Creative Labs Shared\Service\CreativeLicensing.exe
C:\Windows\system32\CTsvcCDA.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.2.0.12\ccSvcHst.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k NetworkServiceNetworkRestricted
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k regsvc
C:\Program Files\Dell Support Center\bin\sprtsvc.exe
C:\Windows\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k WerSvcGroup
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSVC.EXE
C:\Windows\system32\SearchIndexer.exe
C:\Windows\system32\taskeng.exe
C:\Windows\system32\DllHost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WLIDSvcM.exe
C:\Windows\system32\Dwm.exe
C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.2.0.12\ccSvcHst.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\DellDock\DellDock.exe
C:\Program Files\WeFi\WeFi.exe
C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtHDVCpl.exe
C:\Program Files\Creative\SBAudigy\Volume Panel\VolPanlu.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\GrooveMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Acrobat\acrotray.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpyEraser\SpyEraser.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\ehtray.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\MOM.EXE
C:\Program Files\WeFi\WefiEngSvc.exe
C:\Windows\ehome\ehmsas.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
C:\Program Files\Uniblue\RegistryBooster 2\RegistryBooster.exe
C:\Program Files\Uniblue\SpeedUpMyPC 3\SpeedUpMyPC.exe
C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CCC.exe
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Windows\system32\vssvc.exe
C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe -k swprv
C:\Windows\system32\WLANExt.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugin-container.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton Security Suite\Engine\4.2.0.12\MCUI32.EXE
F:\Downloads\dds.scr
C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe

============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============

uStart Page = hxxp://www.google.com/ig/dell?hl=en&client=dell-usuk&channel=us&ibd=6080723
uWindow Title = Internet Explorer provided by Dell
uDefault_Page_URL = hxxp://www.google.com/ig/dell?hl=en&client=dell-usuk&channel=us&ibd=6080723
uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = *.local
BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper: {06849e9f-c8d7-4d59-b87d-784b7d6be0b3} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEHelper.dll
BHO: ContributeBHO Class: {074c1dc5-9320-4a9a-947d-c042949c6216} - c:\program files\adobe\/Adobe Contribute CS4/contributeieplugin.dll
BHO: Adobe PDF Link Helper: {18df081c-e8ad-4283-a596-fa578c2ebdc3} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
BHO: AskBar BHO: {201f27d4-3704-41d6-89c1-aa35e39143ed} - c:\program files\askbardis\bar\bin\askBar.dll
BHO: Pop-Up Blocker BHO: {3c060ea2-e6a9-4e49-a530-d4657b8c449a} - PopKill Class
BHO: Symantec NCO BHO: {602adb0e-4aff-4217-8aa1-95dac4dfa408} - c:\program files\norton security suite\engine\4.2.0.12\coIEPlg.dll
BHO: Symantec Intrusion Prevention: {6d53ec84-6aae-4787-aeee-f4628f01010c} - c:\program files\norton security suite\engine\4.2.0.12\IPSBHO.DLL
BHO: Groove GFS Browser Helper: {72853161-30c5-4d22-b7f9-0bbc1d38a37e} - c:\program files\microsoft office\office12\GrooveShellExtensions.dll
BHO: SSVHelper Class: {761497bb-d6f0-462c-b6eb-d4daf1d92d43} - c:\program files\java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
BHO: Windows Live ID Sign-in Helper: {9030d464-4c02-4abf-8ecc-5164760863c6} - c:\program files\common files\microsoft shared\windows live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
BHO: Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper: {ae7cd045-e861-484f-8273-0445ee161910} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEFavClient.dll
BHO: CBrowserHelperObject Object: {ca6319c0-31b7-401e-a518-a07c3db8f777} - c:\program files\dell\bae\BAE.dll
BHO: SmartSelect Class: {f4971ee7-daa0-4053-9964-665d8ee6a077} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEFavClient.dll
TB: Adobe PDF: {47833539-d0c5-4125-9fa8-0819e2eaac93} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEFavClient.dll
TB: Contribute Toolbar: {517bdde4-e3a7-4570-b21e-2b52b6139fc7} - c:\program files\adobe\/Adobe Contribute CS4/contributeieplugin.dll
TB: Ask Toolbar: {3041d03e-fd4b-44e0-b742-2d9b88305f98} - c:\program files\askbardis\bar\bin\askBar.dll
TB: Norton Toolbar: {7febefe3-6b19-4349-98d2-ffb09d4b49ca} - c:\program files\norton security suite\engine\4.2.0.12\coIEPlg.dll
uRun: [DellSupportCenter] "c:\program files\dell support center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P DellSupportCenter
uRun: [Uniblue RegistryBooster 2] c:\program files\uniblue\registrybooster 2\StartRegistryBooster.exe
uRun: [Uniblue SpeedUpMyPC] c:\program files\uniblue\speedupmypc 3\StartSUMP2.exe
uRun: [Uniblue SpyEraser] "c:\program files\uniblue\spyeraser\SpyEraser.exe" -m
uRun: [ehTray.exe] c:\windows\ehome\ehTray.exe
uRun: [Pzafiwitafab] rundll32.exe "c:\users\seanp\appdata\local\olatepinukon.dll",Startup
mRun: [RtHDVCpl] c:\program files\realtek\audio\hda\RtHDVCpl.exe
mRun: [VolPanel] "c:\program files\creative\sbaudigy\volume panel\VolPanlu.exe" /r
mRun: [StartCCC] "c:\program files\ati technologies\ati.ace\core-static\CLIStart.exe"
mRun: [Google Desktop Search] "c:\program files\google\google desktop search\GoogleDesktop.exe" /startup
mRun: [dscactivate] "c:\program files\dell support center\gs_agent\custom\dsca.exe"
mRun: [DellSupportCenter] "c:\program files\dell support center\bin\sprtcmd.exe" /P DellSupportCenter
mRun: [TkBellExe] "c:\program files\common files\real\update_ob\realsched.exe" -osboot
mRun: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "c:\program files\adobe\reader 8.0\reader\Reader_sl.exe"
mRun: [Kernel and Hardware Abstraction Layer] KHALMNPR.EXE
mRun: [GrooveMonitor] "c:\program files\microsoft office\office12\GrooveMonitor.exe"
mRun: [AdobeCS4ServiceManager] "c:\program files\common files\adobe\cs4servicemanager\CS4ServiceManager.exe" -launchedbylogin
mRun: [Adobe Acrobat Speed Launcher] "c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 9.0\acrobat\Acrobat_sl.exe"
mRun: [<NO NAME>]
mRun: [Acrobat Assistant 8.0] "c:\program files\adobe\acrobat 9.0\acrobat\Acrotray.exe"
mRun: [Adobe_ID0ENQBO] c:\progra~1\common~1\adobe\adobev~1\server\bin\VERSIO~2.EXE
mRun: [Adobe ARM] "c:\program files\common files\adobe\arm\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
mRun: [iTunesHelper] "c:\program files\itunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
StartupFolder: c:\users\seanp\appdata\roaming\micros~1\windows\startm~1\programs\startup\delldo~1.lnk - c:\program files\dell\delldock\DellDock.exe
StartupFolder: c:\users\seanp\appdata\roaming\micros~1\windows\startm~1\programs\startup\scandisk.lnk - c:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe
mPolicies-explorer: BindDirectlyToPropertySetStorage = 0 (0x0)
mPolicies-system: EnableUIADesktopToggle = 0 (0x0)
IE: Append Link Target to Existing PDF - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html
IE: Append to Existing PDF - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
IE: Convert Link Target to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html
IE: Convert to Adobe PDF - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\micros~3\office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBC} - c:\program files\java\jre1.6.0_05\bin\ssv.dll
IE: {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - {48E73304-E1D6-4330-914C-F5F514E3486C} - c:\progra~1\micros~3\office12\ONBttnIE.dll
IE: {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - {FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503} - c:\progra~1\micros~3\office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0005-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_05-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_05-windows-i586.cab
Handler: grooveLocalGWS - {88FED34C-F0CA-4636-A375-3CB6248B04CD} - c:\program files\microsoft office\office12\GrooveSystemServices.dll
Notify: GoToAssist - c:\program files\citrix\gotoassist\514\G2AWinLogon.dll
AppInit_DLLs: c:\progra~1\google\google~2\GOEC62~1.DLL
SEH: Groove GFS Stub Execution Hook: {b5a7f190-dda6-4420-b3ba-52453494e6cd} - c:\program files\microsoft office\office12\GrooveShellExtensions.dll

================= FIREFOX ===================

FF - ProfilePath - c:\users\seanp\appdata\roaming\mozilla\firefox\profiles\mdtbstdz.default\
FF - prefs.js: browser.search.selectedEngine - Google
FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - hxxp://www.google.com/ig/dell?hl=en&client=dell-usuk&channel=us&ibd=6080723
FF - prefs.js: keyword.URL - hxxp://toolbar.ask.com/toolbarv/askRedirect?o=10607&gct=&gc=1&q=
FF - component: c:\programdata\norton\{0c55c096-0f1d-4f28-aaa2-85ef591126e7}\n360_4.0.0.127\coffplgn\components\coFFPlgn.dll
FF - component: c:\programdata\norton\{0c55c096-0f1d-4f28-aaa2-85ef591126e7}\n360_4.0.0.127\ipsffplgn\components\IPSFFPl.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\divx\divx plus web player\npdivx32.dll
FF - plugin: c:\program files\microsoft\office live\npOLW.dll
FF - HiddenExtension: Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant: {20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b} - c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v3.5\windows presentation foundation\dotnetassistantextension\

---- FIREFOX POLICIES ----
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("ui.use_native_colors", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("ui.use_native_popup_windows", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.enable_click_image_resizing", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("accessibility.browsewithcaret_shortcut.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("javascript.options.mem.high_water_mark", 32);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("javascript.options.mem.gc_frequency", 1600);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.lu", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.nu", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.nz", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn--mgbaam7a8h", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn--mgberp4a5d4ar", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn--p1ai", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.xn--mgbayh7gpa", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.IDN.whitelist.tel", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.auth.force-generic-ntlm", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.proxy.type", 5);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.buffer.cache.count", 24);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.buffer.cache.size", 4096);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.timeoutSecs", 45);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("svg.smil.enabled", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("ui.trackpoint_hack.enabled", -1);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.debug", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.agedWeight", 2);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.bucketSize", 1);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.maxTimeGroupings", 25);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.timeGroupingSize", 604800);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.boundaryWeight", 25);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.prefixWeight", 5);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("accelerometer.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("html5.enable", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.allow_unrestricted_renego_everywhere__temporarily_available_pref", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.renego_unrestricted_hosts", "");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.treat_unsafe_negotiation_as_broken", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl.require_safe_negotiation", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl3.rsa_seed_sha", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("app.update.download.backgroundInterval", 600);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("app.update.url.manual", "http://www.firefox.com");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("browser.search.param.yahoo-fr-ja", "mozff");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("extensions.{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}.name", "chrome://browser/locale/browser.properties");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("extensions.{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}.description", "chrome://browser/locale/browser.properties");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("xpinstall.whitelist.add", "addons.mozilla.org");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("xpinstall.whitelist.add.36", "getpersonas.com");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("lightweightThemes.update.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.allTabs.previews", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("plugins.hide_infobar_for_outdated_plugin", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("plugins.update.notifyUser", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("toolbar.customization.usesheet", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.nptest.dll", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npswf32.dll", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npctrl.dll", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled.npqtplugin.dll", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("dom.ipc.plugins.enabled", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.taskbar.previews.enable", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.taskbar.previews.max", 20);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.taskbar.previews.cachetime", 20);

============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============

R0 pavboot;pavboot;c:\windows\system32\drivers\pavboot.sys [2010-8-9 28552]
R0 SymDS;Symantec Data Store;c:\windows\system32\drivers\n360\0402000.00c\symds.sys [2010-8-9 328752]
R0 SymEFA;Symantec Extended File Attributes;c:\windows\system32\drivers\n360\0402000.00c\symefa.sys [2010-8-9 173104]
R1 BHDrvx86;BHDrvx86;c:\programdata\norton\{0c55c096-0f1d-4f28-aaa2-85ef591126e7}\n360_4.0.0.127\definitions\bashdefs\20100719.001\BHDrvx86.sys [2010-7-19 692272]
R1 ccHP;Symantec Hash Provider;c:\windows\system32\drivers\n360\0402000.00c\cchpx86.sys [2010-8-9 501888]
R1 IDSVix86;IDSVix86;c:\programdata\norton\{0c55c096-0f1d-4f28-aaa2-85ef591126e7}\n360_4.0.0.127\definitions\ipsdefs\20100805.004\IDSvix86.sys [2010-8-8 344112]
R1 mfehidk;McAfee Inc. mfehidk;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys [2009-9-16 214664]
R1 SymIRON;Symantec Iron Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\n360\0402000.00c\ironx86.sys [2010-8-9 116784]
R1 SYMTDIv;Symantec Vista Network Dispatch Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\n360\0402000.00c\symtdiv.sys [2010-8-9 339504]
R2 AERTFilters;Andrea RT Filters Service;c:\program files\realtek\audio\hda\AERTSrv.exe [2009-2-6 81920]
R2 DockLoginService;Dock Login Service;c:\program files\dell\delldock\DockLogin.exe [2008-4-28 161048]
R2 N360;Norton Security Suite;c:\program files\norton security suite\engine\4.2.0.12\ccsvchst.exe [2010-8-9 126392]
R3 EraserUtilDrv11010;EraserUtilDrv11010;c:\program files\common files\symantec shared\eengine\EraserUtilDrv11010.sys [2010-8-10 102448]
R3 WefiEngSvc;WeFi Engine Service;c:\program files\wefi\WefiEngSvc.exe [2010-3-16 133976]
S2 clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32;Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X86;c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe [2010-3-18 130384]
S3 Adobe Version Cue CS4;Adobe Version Cue CS4;c:\program files\common files\adobe\adobe version cue cs4\server\bin\VersionCueCS4.exe [2008-8-15 288112]
S3 FontCache;Windows Font Cache Service;c:\windows\system32\svchost.exe -k LocalServiceAndNoImpersonation [2008-1-20 21504]
S3 GoogleDesktopManager-051210-111108;Google Desktop Manager 5.9.1005.12335;c:\program files\google\google desktop search\GoogleDesktop.exe [2008-7-22 30192]
S3 mfeavfk;McAfee Inc. mfeavfk;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mfeavfk.sys [2009-11-3 79816]
S3 mfebopk;McAfee Inc. mfebopk;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mfebopk.sys [2009-11-3 35272]
S3 mferkdk;McAfee Inc. mferkdk;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mferkdk.sys [2009-11-3 34248]
S3 mfesmfk;McAfee Inc. mfesmfk;c:\windows\system32\drivers\mfesmfk.sys [2009-11-3 40552]
S3 WPFFontCache_v0400;Windows Presentation Foundation Font Cache 4.0.0.0;c:\windows\microsoft.net\framework\v4.0.30319\wpf\WPFFontCache_v0400.exe [2010-3-18 753504]

=============== Created Last 30 ================

2010-08-10 21:08:13 0 ----a-w- c:\users\seanp\defogger_reenable
2010-08-09 18:49:50 28552 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\pavboot.sys
2010-08-09 18:49:29 0 d-----w- c:\program files\Panda Security
2010-08-09 00:59:58 26600 ----a-r- c:\windows\system32\drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys
2010-08-09 00:59:58 107368 ----a-r- c:\windows\system32\GEARAspi.dll
2010-08-09 00:59:56 805 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\SYMEVENT.INF
2010-08-09 00:59:56 7443 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\SYMEVENT.CAT
2010-08-09 00:59:56 124976 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\SYMEVENT.SYS
2010-08-09 00:59:56 0 d-----w- c:\program files\Symantec
2010-08-09 00:59:36 0 d-----w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\N360
2010-08-09 00:59:36 0 d-----w- c:\program files\Norton Security Suite
2010-08-09 00:59:25 0 d-----w- c:\program files\NortonInstaller
2010-08-08 19:23:51 0 d-----w- c:\program files\common files\Symantec Shared
2010-08-06 21:40:34 0 d-----w- c:\program files\common files\DivX Shared
2010-08-06 21:40:25 0 d-----w- c:\program files\DivX
2010-08-06 21:40:04 0 d-----w- c:\programdata\DivX
2010-07-21 22:08:44 0 d-----w- c:\program files\iPod
2010-07-21 22:08:43 0 d-----w- c:\program files\iTunes
2010-07-21 06:18:48 22872 ----a-r- c:\windows\system32\AdobePDFUI.dll

==================== Find3M ====================

2010-06-22 18:17:58 86016 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\infpub.dat
2010-06-22 18:17:58 143360 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\infstrng.dat
2010-06-22 18:17:58 143360 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\infstor.dat
2010-05-26 17:06:41 34304 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\atmlib.dll
2010-05-26 14:47:41 289792 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\atmfd.dll
2010-05-18 20:35:16 91424 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\dnssd.dll
2010-05-18 20:35:16 107808 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\dns-sd.exe
2009-11-17 08:18:57 665600 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\drvindex.dat
2008-01-21 02:43:21 174 --sha-w- c:\program files\desktop.ini
2006-11-02 12:42:02 30674 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0409\perfd.dat
2006-11-02 12:42:02 30674 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0409\perfc.dat
2006-11-02 12:42:02 287440 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0409\perfi.dat
2006-11-02 12:42:02 287440 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0409\perfh.dat
2006-11-02 09:20:21 287440 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0000\perfi.dat
2006-11-02 09:20:21 287440 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0000\perfh.dat
2006-11-02 09:20:19 30674 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0000\perfd.dat
2006-11-02 09:20:19 30674 ----a-w- c:\windows\inf\perflib\0000\perfc.dat
2008-07-23 03:42:03 8192 --sha-w- c:\windows\users\default\NTUSER.DAT

============= FINISH: 17:11:21.00 ===============

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 suebaby41

suebaby41

W.A.M. (Women Against Malware)

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,248 posts
  •  

Posted 19 August 2010 - 06:26 AM

Welcome to the BleepingComputer Forums.

Since it has been a few days since you scanned your computer with HijackThis, we will need a new HijackThis log. If you have not already downloaded Random's System Information Tool (RSIT), please download Random's System Information Tool (RSIT) by random/random which includes a HijackThis log and save it to your desktop. If you have RSIT already on your computer, please run it again.
  1. Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT.
  2. Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
  3. Please post the contents of log.txt.
Thank you for your patience.

Please see Preparation Guide for use before posting about your potential Malware problem.

If you have already posted this log at another forum or if you decide to seek help at another forum, please let us know. There is a shortage of helpers and taking the time of two volunteer helpers means that someone else may not be helped.

Please post your HijackThis log as a reply to this thread and not as an attachment. I am always leery of opening attachments so I always request that HijackThis logs are to be posted as a reply to the thread. I do not think that you are attaching anything scary but others may do so.

While we are working on your HijackThis log, please:
  1. Reply to this thread; do not start another!
  2. Do not make any changes on your computer during the cleaning process or download/add programs on your computer unless instructed to do so.
  3. Do not run any other tool until instructed to do so!
  4. Let me know if any of the links do not work or if any of the tools do not work.
  5. Tell me about problems or symptoms that occur during the fix.
  6. Do not run any other programs or open any other windows while doing a fix.
  7. Ask any questions that you have regarding the fix(es), the infection(s), the performance of your computer, etc.
Thanks.
You don't stop laughing when you get old; you get old when you stop laughing.
A Member of U-N-I-T-E (Unified Network of Instructors and Trained Eliminators)
Malware Removal University Masters Graduate

Posted Image
Join The Fight Against Malware
No reply within 5 days will result in your topic being closed. If you need more time, please let me know by posting in this topic so that your topic will not be closed.

#3 suebaby41

suebaby41

W.A.M. (Women Against Malware)

• Malware Response Team
  • 6,248 posts
  •  

Posted 31 August 2010 - 01:35 PM

This subject is now closed. If you need this topic reopened, please contact a member of the HJT Team and we will reopen it for you. Include the address of this thread in your request. If you should have a new issue, please start a new topic. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.

You don't stop laughing when you get old; you get old when you stop laughing.
A Member of U-N-I-T-E (Unified Network of Instructors and Trained Eliminators)
Malware Removal University Masters Graduate

Posted Image
Join The Fight Against Malware
No reply within 5 days will result in your topic being closed. If you need more time, please let me know by posting in this topic so that your topic will not be closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users