Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Adware-virtumundo Help!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 millbn42

millbn42

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:50 AM

Posted 29 October 2005 - 12:01 AM

I have just bought a new computer. The second day mcafee popped up and told me i have an unwanted program named adware virtumundo and it cannot be cleaned. The file name is pmkhf.dll I need some help on how to get this off because im clueless THANKS!!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Rimmer

Rimmer

• Members
  • 2,159 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:50 PM

Posted 29 October 2005 - 12:52 AM

:thumbsup: to BC millbn42.

That looks like a nasty problem for which you will need the help of our expert team of HJT analysts.
To get that help all you need to do is submit an HJT log to the HJT forum.

To find out how to do that please read the pinned posts 'How to use this Forum' and 'How to post a HiJack This log' at the top of this link:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/Hij...alysis-f22.html

:flowers:

Soltek QBIC, Pentium 4 3.0GHz, 512MB RAM, 200GB SATA HDD, ATI Radeon 9600XT 256MB, Netgear 54Mb/s WAP, ridiculously expensive Satellite Broadband
Windows XP Home SP2, Trend Micro Internet Security, Firefox, Thunderbird, AdAwareSE, Spybot S&D, SpywareBlaster, A-squared Free, Ewido Security Suite.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users