Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help me fix this please!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Followthrough89

Followthrough89

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:07 PM

Posted 10 August 2010 - 09:59 PM

My mouse single click is acting as a double click..so of course this creates alot of issues with highlighting, going back, checking boxes etc. I didn't change any options on the computer, I wonder if its a virus, malware, anything of that nature. I am also having power supply issues, could that be connected at all? My computer shuts off if it is working too hard. I doubt anything could cause this other than power supply but I know nothing in this area, nor if it could be connected to the mouse issues. It seems teh whole computer is dying one thing at a time. I can't perform the simplest of tasks on it with all these problems..I can supply a logfile if you think its some kind of trojan or something or I can post in a different part of the forum if you think its something else. Thankfully I won't be using this computer much longer but I need it to function another two months at least and let me save and transfer all my programs and files into my laptop before I permanently move (from my parents into my home with my fiance) but it'd also be nice if it kept working for my parents..as they are not the type to get a new computer every few years. Haha.. so more for them even, please help me fix some of these issues if possible. Thanks
Brittany

Edited by Orange Blossom, 10 August 2010 - 10:23 PM.
Move to AII as no logs posted and prep. guide not followed. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users