Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

please help - virus on laptop

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 emz0321

emz0321

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:16 PM

Posted 10 August 2010 - 09:22 AM

hi

im currently having a problem with a virus on my laptop ive tried serveral options to try and get rid of it but none of the options are working and i was wondering if anyone is able to help me, im having to use another computer as it is not possible to use my own

os = windows vista

the problem:
one of the problems is an error message appears saying rundll, error loading tkjap
another problem is that a sercurity message appears regulary saying "application cannot not be executed. the file (name of file.exe) is infected, do you want to activate your antivirus software now?"

also a program called antivir solution pro is also running which i did not download to my knowledge and wont exit when i right click it in the task bar and cannot be found in programs

this virus seems to make it difficult to open anything without the sercurity message appearing or running programs and i can't use task manager either

ive tried using spybot and malewarebite both of which picked up on virus' and maleware and got rid of them but the problem still persists. ive had to run these in safe mode as in normal mode the security messages wont let me run them

any help will be much appreciated as i dont want to have to pay to get it fixed at a computer shop

thank you

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users