Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hey guys I am Bryan, English major!!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Neige

Neige

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:02 AM

Posted 10 August 2010 - 03:38 AM

Hello guys, just trying to be humorous :thumbsup: . i am not a native English speaker. So however hard I learned English in my university, it still feels as if I had to shout to express myself while you only have to speak gently to make yourself understood in a conversation between us...oh so unfair...

I am a fresh graduate from City University of Hong Kong, majoring E-commerce English over the last four years. It's always a facinating thing for me to make friends with people across all lands, as I believe attempts to bridge different cultures will deliver us experiences that would otherwise never obtained. A hobby I take pride in is writing; how can I forget how my teachers spoke highly of my writings in English, though I know talking this before you is somewhat like showing off before a fish how to swim.

As graduates, presently my friend and I have launched an e-commerce website. After 5 months till now it is much improved and and we are still working on it.

Welcome me guys plz~like you do to every sun

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,573 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:02 AM

Posted 10 August 2010 - 04:06 PM

Hello and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

#3 Neige

Neige
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:02 AM

Posted 10 August 2010 - 10:22 PM

Hello and :flowers: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.

thank you Mr. Moderator~ :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users