Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

iPhone Contact Lost when Adding Exchange Account

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jersey441

jersey441

• Members
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:44 PM

Posted 09 August 2010 - 03:04 PM

We just started using Exchange at work, and our boss needed all of us to sync our phones to receive email correctly. After my iPhone was synced and setup with email again, all of my contacts disappeared from my phone book. Now when someone calls, it doesn't recognize the number.

I went into Outlook on my computer and see that all of my contacts were put into my Outlook contact list. So they are still there, and I can see the contacts on my phone, but I have to select "Exchange" and then all contacts to view my personal contacts. But when someone calls, it doesn't show who it is.

I would like my numbers restored to the phone only. I only need business contacts in my Outlook (which were already in Outlook). My personal contacts only need to be in my phone. Or at the very least, if I need to leave it the way it is, have my phone recognize callers.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

[EDIT: This issue has been resolved. Not sure how to delete the topic.]

Edited by jersey441, 10 August 2010 - 11:06 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 btoul468

btoul468

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:44 PM

Posted 18 July 2012 - 08:08 AM

jersey441, how did you resolve this issue?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users