Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Introductory Post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 TheShooter93

TheShooter93

Cody

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,793 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:17 PM

Posted 09 August 2010 - 09:12 AM

Hey everyone at BleepingComputer,

This is my first out of what I hope to be many posts on this site. I do tech support for another site called Tech Support Guy which is how I was referred here. I heard you have an excellent Malware Removal Program and would love to take part in it. While I do that, I would also like to give my support in the community by offering what knowledge I have.

Also, if i had cookies to bring over since I'm the new neighbor, I would, but I assume a number of you live a good distance away.

CCNA R&SCCNA Security | Network+  |  B.S. - Information Technology | Security Engineer

If I am helping you and have not replied within 48 hours, please send me a private message.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 09 August 2010 - 09:55 AM

Most of us delete cookies, so we have plenty to share with you.
Welcome to BC, and thanks for offering to help other users.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 TheShooter93

TheShooter93

Cody

• Topic Starter

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,793 posts
  •  

Posted 09 August 2010 - 10:01 AM

Haha, well thank you for the warm welcome. Looking forward to those cookies as well. :thumbsup:

CCNA R&SCCNA Security | Network+  |  B.S. - Information Technology | Security Engineer

If I am helping you and have not replied within 48 hours, please send me a private message.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users