Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello from Buenos Aires

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rgb3

rgb3

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:05 AM

Posted 09 August 2010 - 08:44 AM

Hi everyone to everyone from Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Have entered this site in the past to identify running processes on windows xp.
Very useful. Never realized that there were forums! Hope to participate when I have some free time.
regards to all
rgb3

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:05 AM

Posted 09 August 2010 - 10:03 AM

Well now you know there are forums, and I think you will find them as useful as other parts of BC with which you are familiar. If you have a computer question or problem, posting about it will bring help or answers.
Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 TheShooter93

TheShooter93

Cody

• Malware Response Team
  • 4,792 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:05 AM

Posted 09 August 2010 - 10:11 AM

Welcome to the forums. Post in the appropriate section and I along with other users here will help you out as much as possible. :thumbsup:

CCNA R&SCCNA Security | Network+  |  B.S. - Information Technology | Cyber Security Engineer

If I am helping you and have not replied within 48 hours, please send me a private message.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users