Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Boo!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Comkid

Comkid

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:42 PM

Posted 09 August 2010 - 03:08 AM

Hey,

I'm Comkid and I am a Kaspersky fanatic, to the point, where I continuously check Securelist and Threatpost :thumbsup: I have Kaspersky PURE installed and am really happy with it.

One Question, if they maybe allowed about the community, do you allow GSI logs?

Comkid

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:42 AM

Posted 09 August 2010 - 10:15 AM

Any sort of log should only be posted at the request of a Staff Member unless it is submitted to the Malware Team for investigation and help with malware on your computer. If the latter is the case, then follow the steps in the link below:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/34773/preparation-guide-for-use-before-using-malware-removal-tools-and-requesting-help/.

Welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 Comkid

Comkid
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:42 PM

Posted 10 August 2010 - 01:08 AM

Would the staff members allow GSI logs?

Also,

Thank you John :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic