Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

parental controls / monitoring software for admin acct

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 cam254

cam254

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:29 AM

Posted 08 August 2010 - 11:23 PM

Does anyone know of an employee monitoring type product (or parental controls) that could monitor an admin account and not be easily disabled by starting in safemode or winsock reset? The standard user account is so limited that I find myself having to login as admin frequently to update software, etc, and it would be nice to have an admin account that is blocked from adult sites/etc. Thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 toop4

toop4

• Members
  • 187 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:29 AM

Posted 12 August 2010 - 09:55 PM

I'd suggest OpenDNS for web traffic control. Also, you could use Windows Live Family Safety: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows...ly-Safety#EPDAC .

That's all that I can think of right now.

Hope that helps!

#3 Comkid

Comkid

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:29 PM

Posted 13 August 2010 - 01:46 AM

Kaspersky PURE includes it ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users