Hello as stated in the topic description I found I have a System32 folder with taskeng.exe inside it, also I checked in the actual system32 folder and taskeng is still there. So i thought something was up and checked their properties and the taskeng in the correct location seems valid whereas the other one in my documents doesn't say anything like 'microsoft corporation' instead it says it was previously named stm.exe.
I've tried a scan with Avast, didn't show anything. Same went for malwarebyte, however Spybot picked up the one in my documents and also a registry entry.
I haven't done anything else because I don't know anything about the subject and thought it would be better to ask the experts
EDIT: problem has been sorted.
Edited by iBean, 09 August 2010 - 05:44 AM.