Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Unusual Freezing Prolems...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 F4R7TZ

F4R7TZ

• Members
  • 34 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:52 AM

Posted 27 October 2005 - 02:55 PM

I have had this for 5 mounths (as said in topic description). However it has not een sorted out and the freezing issues are not just happening in my game but on the internet sometimes when i run power DVD ect.
I have got the latest driver or one of the latest driver for my video card radeon 9550. I have an Asus motherboard however with no added upgrades from the internet at all. Should i get some?
I have run the common house tasks e.g. disk defragment etc. But no difference. I dont really have any viruses at the moment (being sorted out about that anyway). I have downloaded everest ut not sure what to do with it and how to reflect the data on there to on here.
I just had a few minutes ago had a freeze striaght as i loged on (the first time that has ever happened). I does it when i run games a lot more common than it does when im on the internet or watching a DVD.

What do you suggest i do so i can play my games,watch DVD'S,play on games online,watch video clips online ETC?
Remember it doesnt Usally freeze/lock-up striaght away but it does eventually and very common on games.
Note- i do have enough RAM as i was told and i have 512 MB anyway.
I'am i being clear?
I Appreciate all the help. Thanks
F4R7TZ. :thumbsup:

Edited by F4R7TZ, 27 October 2005 - 03:52 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 KoanYorel

KoanYorel

Bleepin' Conundrum

• Members
  • 19,461 posts
  •  
  • Location:65 miles due East of the "Logic Free Zone", in Md, USA
  • Local time:04:52 AM

Posted 27 October 2005 - 05:08 PM

F4R7TZ

You need to complete the work on your HJT log before persuing some of these other questions.

You had three separate threads open in three forums dealing with the same subject.

You are confusing and wasting other memebers times with such actions.

I've closed two of these threads now and will leave only one open in the Games forum here >

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/ind...99&#entry183199

Thanks to all that have responded to these threads trying to help! We're sorry for the confusion.

This thread is closed.
The only easy day was yesterday.

...some do, some don't; some will, some won't (WR)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users