Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

someone hacked my computor can u hel p me

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 denise04

denise04

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:51 PM

Posted 06 August 2010 - 11:09 AM

iam having problems with someone hacking my accounts on gmail nomatter how much i change my passwords and security questions they get in also im afraid my computor is being accessed i scanned my computor and it found 27 adwares and 1 trojan i deleted but i keep seeing more my questionis could this person be having access to my computor and how can i tell also how can i stop this thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 zbd

zbd

• Members
  • 390 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:51 PM

Posted 06 August 2010 - 06:12 PM

I use this setting:

For security purposes, you may choose to disable Remote Assistance in Windows Vista. If you do, you will be unable to send requests for remote assistance to other users. You can turn off Remote Assistance in Windows Vista using the steps listed below.

1. Click Start, and select Control Panel.
2. Within the Control Panel, System and Maintenance.
3. Click System.
4. From the list of tasks, click Remote Settings.
5. Under Remote Assistance, remove the check in the box beside the option to Allow Remote Assistance connections to this computer.
6. Click OK.

Edited by zbd, 06 August 2010 - 06:14 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users