Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Channels.aimtoday.com/errorpages.404.jsp

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Milkman

Milkman

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:18 AM

Posted 27 October 2005 - 07:58 AM

I am runing Windows XP and recently ran into a problem when I was browsing with IE it would redirect me into the following web page "channels.aimtoday.com/errorpages.404.jsp." In doing some reading and searching it seems that this is a spyware problem. In some of the listed ways of diagnosing and correcting the problem it appears that my PC does not have the same list of files to alter when running the Hijacking utility. Does anybody know of a URL that would better explain this problem?

channels.aimtoday.com/errorpages.404.jsp

Thanks

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,503 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:18 AM

Posted 01 November 2005 - 09:17 AM

Doesnt sound like spyware to me. Does IE work at all? Does this happen immediately when you visit a page or it occassionally changes you to that page? Does it start to that page?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users