Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

[vb6]how to use the Inet tool?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 gamemaster1494

gamemaster1494

• Members
  • 99 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:02 AM

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:30 PM

I have seen it to where it can download files, and upload a file to/from a server. How do i do this? I want to also use this for online highscores(which would download the highscores, and upload it again). could someone explain to me the syntax and code?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  

Posted 06 August 2010 - 07:42 AM

Do you have a link to the 'tool'?

#3 gamemaster1494

gamemaster1494
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 99 posts
  •  

Posted 07 August 2010 - 12:09 AM

Its a tool built into vb6. It is in with like the components. In the controls, its called Microsoft Internet Transfer Controls (SP6).

#4 groovicus

groovicus

• Security Colleague
  • 9,963 posts
  •  

Posted 07 August 2010 - 08:49 AM

Ok, now I understand. First, VB6 is a language; it doesn't have 'tools', it has functions. As far as how to use inet, there are thousands of code samples on the web. Find one, study it, and if you cant figure out what is happening, then we will be glad to help. :thumbsup:

#5 gamemaster1494

gamemaster1494
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 99 posts
  •  

Posted 07 August 2010 - 03:30 PM

i have looked at a few but none rly give any info on just the inet. I need the syntax explained to me. like the Get and the Send or something like that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users