Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Google Redirect virus

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Fullmecha

Fullmecha

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:22 AM

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:46 PM

Hi so I posted before on this and I have yet to receive help which im pretty bummed about seeing how people have been posting stuff today and get a reply and I've been waiting about a whole week with no help, so im trying again. So every computer in my house has this nasty redirect virus, I get the results5.google.com, about: blank, and some google.anayltics.com or something like that as well as many others. I am unable to run malwarebytes update as my last post you guys were unable to help with that problem, im also unable to run gmer as it crashes my computer when I run it. The virus has been getting so bad where as now im not even able to search anything with the virus name in it as it will make my whole screen white and close. I've tried everything possible I would really appreciate it if you guys can help me as i've been battling with this virus for over 3 weeks with no help or response from any one here.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,573 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:22 PM

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:08 PM

Try this:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-remo...sing-tdsskiller
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

#3 Fullmecha

Fullmecha
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:22 AM

Posted 10 August 2010 - 01:00 PM

It found nothing

#4 bloomingdedalus

bloomingdedalus

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:22 AM

Posted 10 August 2010 - 01:02 PM

Yeah, I'm having the same horrible problem. These viruses are the worst out there. I wish some techie would just tell us where in the registry or whatever these things get stashed to redirect our pages.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users