Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Problems after updating drivers

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 rhino1366

rhino1366

• Banned
  • 524 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:31 PM

Posted 05 August 2010 - 05:38 PM

Problems:

1. In connections folder, Gateway connection appeared.
2. ATI HDMI Audio not listen in add/remove software; also, no such option in Windows' Audio settings.

Also:

3. Unsmooth curson on 1280x720; 75Hz, not 60, only available. Also, my Monitor on auto-adjusting shows 1280x960 (I have 16:9).

Additional note...

Catalyst 10.7 (other installed) breaks some "SM Bus" driver of my Motherboard (GA-MA78GM-US2H).

If it's possible, help me. Thanks.
-rhino

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,127 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:31 PM

Posted 05 August 2010 - 06:21 PM

Your gateway is your router...on some systems, it appears as a connection, on others it will not reflect. On this system, it shows. On one of my previous systems, it did not show.

The SM Bus driver is normally affiliated with Intel CPUs and should be included in chipset drivers.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users