Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greetings,

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JustinF

JustinF

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:53 PM

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:26 AM

Greetings all,

I started my career in IT early July. I'm going to school at DeVry for a bachelor's in Network Communications Management with an emphasis in Internet Security. I work at CCSI-Texas as the in-house computer tech. They've got me working on about 3 machines daily, cleaning up infections and malware. I've long used sysinternals tools to identify and remedy problems, but it's only since I've started working here that I've been introduced to BleepingComputer as a great resource for this line of work.

I'd like to learn from you guys the intricacies of malware indentification and removal. Ideally, I'd like to be able to do everything malwarebytes and combofix does manually, and then simply use the tools cause their faster.

I also have lots of free time on this job, and I'd like to spend it sharpening my skills. I fancy the idea of helping people out on the forums as well, though I'm not yet at that level.

-Justin

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,488 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:53 PM

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:48 AM

Hi JustinF :thumbsup: to Bleepingcomputer! Glad to read that you are getting a great education in the tech field! Good luck. :flowers: Hope you use our site to the fullest. :trumpet:
sigcomp.png 
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat on Discord too! |

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users