Hello Jim.R, My name is Syler and I will be helping you to solve your malware issues. Sorry for the delay
in replying, we are very busy at the moment.
Please note because we are very busy, if I don't hear from you within 5 days the topic will be closed, If you
have since resolved your issues I would appreciate if you would let me no so I can close this topic.
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
from HereNote: If you already have Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, just update then run it.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts, click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediatly.
- Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
- Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
- If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan (the scan may take some time to finish, so please be patient).
- When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
- Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
- The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
- Copy and Paste the entire report in your next reply .
Please follow these
instructions to disable
any CD Emulation programs using DeFogger.
We need to create an OTL Report
- Please download GMER from one of the following locations, and save it to your desktop:
- Main Mirror
This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)
- Zip Mirror
This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.
- Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs, as this process may crash your computer.
- Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security program drivers will not conflict with gmer's driver.
- Double click on Gmer to run it.
- Allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
- You may see a rootkit warning window, If you do, click No.
- Click on and wait for the scan to finish.
- If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.
- Push and save the logfile to your desktop.
- Copy and Paste the contents of that file in your next post.
- Please download OTL from one of the following mirrors:
- Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the icon on your desktop.
- Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.
Under the Custom Scans/Fixes box at the bottom, paste in the following bold text.
%systemroot%\*. /mp /s
- Push the button.
- Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:
- OTL.txt <-- Will be opened
- Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized
Then please post back here with the following logs:
- MBAM log
- Gmer log