1) When logging into various banking or sensitive information sites, (eg; PayPal, Bank) a redirect occurs to a screen which usually looks like the real website (e.g. Paypal) which then requests various personal info
2) Google search redirect. From the main google search page a list of results which looks legitimate takes the browser to various pages - usually for shopping and other advertising. This occurs randomly as I can often get legitimate links.
3) Occasionally Firefox crashes and upon restart asks to restore one or more instances of hxxp://infomoneyservice.com or .net
4) Random advertising audio clips unrelated to any open windows.
5) Gooredfix will not run as described.
thanks for looking - this is driving me nuts.
Edited by Orange Blossom, 04 August 2010 - 09:40 PM.
Deactivate link and move to AII. ~ OB