Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Security Tool

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Waterguy71

Waterguy71

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:36 PM

Posted 04 August 2010 - 04:55 AM

Hi Guyz .... Am a totally lost newbie here, could not even figure out how to introduce myself, plse accept my apologies ... Anywhoom, it may have already been mentionned (although my attempt to find it anywhere proved fruitless) nevertheless ... Had the major security tool problem happening. Searched everywhere for a free removal software and what not, tried downloading pcdoc, malwarebytes, you name it, security tool would cease me as so as I attempted to "run" whatever program I had downloaded. I got so fed up, I finally rebooted, while pressing F8 repeatedly to then go into safe mode networking, once there, I said to myself "Self" why not try a "system restore" in safe mode... Woohoo! It worked ! But then, you probably all know that, but in the event you didn't.. now you do... Thanks for having an idiot like me here... I'll get the hang of it eventually..... Have a good one GUYZ ! :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users