Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Possible SpyWare/Malware? (PLEASE HELP!)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ALPHAVO

ALPHAVO

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:58 PM

Posted 04 August 2010 - 01:52 AM

Hello!

I'm having an awful time with windows going inactive. The windows go inactive requiring me to click in the field in which I'm typing in order to resume typing. This happens in all programs (Word, Google Chrome, Photoshop, outlook express email, etc). Sometimes I can go a few minutes before a window goes inactive. Other times, it is every few seconds.

I have ran every virus/malware etc. scan (I have malware bytes, spybot, etc) and my computer is clean according to all these programs. This problem happened after I supposedly cleaned my computer after a spyware attack. I initially had the redirect virus, and I cleaned my computer. Then I got general spyware. I got rid of it, but this problem soon came up.

If anyone could help, it would be much appreciated!

Edited by hamluis, 04 August 2010 - 07:27 PM.
Moved from Malware Removal Logs to Am I Infected (no logs) ~ Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ALPHAVO

ALPHAVO
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:58 PM

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:38 PM

Any suggestions?

EDIT: Please be patient. There are over 550 unanswered topics in this forum at present and the current average wait time to receive help well over a week. ~BP

Edited by Budapest, 04 August 2010 - 04:29 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users