Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I accidentally installed a virus i made myself, help me! I only have 5 contaminations till my computer is killed.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SaveOurSouls

SaveOurSouls

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:02 AM

Posted 03 August 2010 - 03:21 PM

I made the virus at Easy Virus Creator (google it to know what i mean). I thought the virus would be downloaded so i can easily put it on my VM, but it directly installs the virus and now my computer is infected.
Because I was so dumb,I made contaminations till activation to 5, and i set it to corrupt all files. :huh: :huh: :huh: R.I.P Acer Aspire 8930 :huh: B) :) B) :,( PLEASE HELP i am going to cry now.

Do you have an idea where Easy Virus Creator saves the installed malware?
BTW, does it work on Vista?
How to remove it?

EDIT 03-Aug-2010:
Sorry if I posted this in the wrong location.
Forgot to say Thank you in advance.
I use K7 Antivirus 8.0, and scan using Panda ActiveScan 2.0 to security.
4GB ram
CPU @ 2.26 GHz

Thank you in advance. This is my last computer I get - - - if that one will break, i will have no choices anymore.
*#^% me, really.

EDIT 04-Aug-2010:
I did this because I thought that I could download the virus, save it on my computer and throw it in VPC.

Edited by SaveOurSouls, 04 August 2010 - 04:12 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Broni

Broni

The Coolest BC Computer

• BC Advisor
  • 42,614 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:02 AM

Posted 03 August 2010 - 10:21 PM

With the information you have provided I believe you will need help from the malware removal team. I would like you to start a new thread and post a DDS log HERE and include a link to this thread. Please make sure that you read the information about getting started before you start your thread.

It would be helpful if you post a note here once you have completed the steps in the guide and have started your topic in malware removal. Good luck and be patient. Help is on the way!

My Website

p4433470.gif

My help doesn't cost a penny, but if you'd like to consider a donation, click p22001735.gif

#3 SaveOurSouls

SaveOurSouls
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 04 August 2010 - 03:01 PM

bump:
uh oh now my virus entered the computer... i think so, but wait a second.
I did not watch my hard drive blinking, but i did not hear and see it btw. Maybe it was just a hoax? please run the website on a vm and check it. help me i need it really!
EDIT August 04, 2010:
It does not do anything. Please close my topic. Man they really scared me, I got a heart attack! I won't play pranks on my family anymore after they pranked ME. :huh: :huh: :huh:

Edited by SaveOurSouls, 04 August 2010 - 03:21 PM.

#4 SaveOurSouls

SaveOurSouls
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 04 August 2010 - 03:23 PM

My mistake.

With the information you have provided I believe you will need help from the malware removal team. I would like you to start a new thread and post a DDS log HERE and include a link to this thread. Please make sure that you read the information about getting started before you start your thread.

It would be helpful if you post a note here once you have completed the steps in the guide and have started your topic in malware removal. Good luck and be patient. Help is on the way! Which you don't need. [sic]

Why do I fall for such a dumb prank? Flash can't install malware on my PC!

#5 abauw

abauw

• Members
  • 951 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:02 PM

Posted 04 August 2010 - 04:19 PM

honestly...
nothing is imposible...
and an infected flash file could install virus/malware...

:guitar: Take me to a place where time is frozen
You don't have to close your eyes to dream :busy:
You can find escape inside this moment :smash:
And I will follow  :whistle:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users