The warnings are fake alerts created by the malware you are dealing with. Try this.If you cannot use the Internet or download any required programs
to the infected machine, try downloading them from another computer (family member, friend, library, etc) with an Internet connection. Save to a flash (usb, pen, thumb, jump) drive or CD, transfer to the infected machine, then install and run the program(s). If you cannot copy files to your usb drive, make sure it is not "Write Protected
". Some flash drives have a switch on the side which could have accidentally been moved to write protect.
Please download and scan with the Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool
from one of the links provided below and save it to your desktop.Link 1Link 2Be sure to print out and read the instructions provided in:
- Double-click the setup file (i.e. setup_18.104.22.1682_22.01.2010_10-04.exe) to install the utility.
Vista/Windows 7 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
- If you receive a UAC prompt asking if you would like to continue running the program, you should press the Continue button.
- After the scan is complete, copy and paste only the first part of the report (Detected) in your next reply. Do not include the longer list marked Events.
- When finished, follow these instructions on How to uninstall Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool 2010.
- If you cannot run this tool in normal mode, then try using it in "safe mode".