Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Love The Tutorials

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lily Livered

Lily Livered

• Members
  • 137 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:20 AM

Posted 26 October 2005 - 01:55 AM

I've read several of the tutorials and have to say how much I appreciate them, you all and the great help people can find here! I've learned so much and it feels so great, though I can hardly say that I'd be able to offer help myself yet. LOL. I love learning all this stuff.

I once read here that someone put a link to BC in their email signature and I thought that was a great idea so I did the same. Not sure if anyone I know has taken a look at it or not, but if not, their huge loss!!

I've finally had a chance to look over the whole place and it's so much more than meets the eye! However, I do have a question that I'm not sure where to post.....what are the RSS feeds? Can someone please tell me a bit more about that??

Thank you all for all that you do here!!
Dell Inspiron 6000--Mobile Intel Pentium M 730J/1.60GHz--512MB--60 or 80GB HD, can't remember for sure--wireless--XP Home SP2
AVG--ZoneAlarm--Ad-Aware SE--Spybot S&D--SpywareBlaster--SpywareGuard--Ewido--a-squared--CCleaner--HJT--IE and Firefox

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Joshuacat

Joshuacat

01001010 01000011

• Members
  • 1,950 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:20 AM

Posted 27 October 2005 - 12:30 PM

We have a Glossary Tab at the top that will give you simple explanation of RSS and others:

RSS - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/glossary/definition267.html

Also, check out this link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RSS_%28file_format%29

Thanks for your comments about the tutorials.

Take care,

:thumbsup:
JC

#3 Lily Livered

Lily Livered
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 137 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:20 AM

Posted 27 October 2005 - 08:11 PM

Okey dokey...guess I haven't found everything yet...thank you Joshuacat!
Dell Inspiron 6000--Mobile Intel Pentium M 730J/1.60GHz--512MB--60 or 80GB HD, can't remember for sure--wireless--XP Home SP2
AVG--ZoneAlarm--Ad-Aware SE--Spybot S&D--SpywareBlaster--SpywareGuard--Ewido--a-squared--CCleaner--HJT--IE and Firefox

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users