Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Contant Reboot After Upgrade

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cucmdpo

cucmdpo

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:54 PM

Posted 25 October 2005 - 09:05 PM

Last night I moved all my wife's drives from her old case to a new case with a Pentium 4 3.0 Chip with 1 GB of memory. Everything was unplugged out of one system and installed indentically in the new system. When you power up, it get to the start windows in safe or normal mode screen. No matter what you select, it reboots the computer. I am lost at what would cost the problem.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:54 PM

Posted 25 October 2005 - 09:19 PM

First things first...:thumbsup: to BC
Did you install windows fresh on the new computer or did you just move the old drive into the new case. Does hard drive C:\ contain the windows that we on the old computer?

Edited by acklan, 25 October 2005 - 09:21 PM.

"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users