Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

First login

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RonRay

RonRay

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:12 AM

Posted 01 August 2010 - 05:31 PM

Hello

Through a Google link concerning a similar Trojan that I have, I was lucky enough to find this site.

My deepest and most sincere appreciation to the Malware Response Team for doing what you do. :thumbsup:
From my own experience, I can appreciate the stress that those of us with virus/trojan/malware/etc. go through when we are affected, so you do a tremendous service by helping.
I also know from the little help that I've given to others, how aggravating it can be sometimes to deal with those who understand only the very basics of what a computer actually IS, much less what it takes to solves some of the problems. :trumpet:

So again, I say thank you to all those who give freely of their most valuable time to help others. :flowers:
Hardware: The parts of a computer system that can be kicked.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,573 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:12 PM

Posted 01 August 2010 - 07:13 PM

Hello and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:12 AM

Posted 01 August 2010 - 09:12 PM

Welcome to BC!
I know the MRT will appreciate your kind words. They volunteer their time and expertise to helping others, and seldom receive a thank you.
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users