Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

My System is Infected - Please Help

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

#1 JR_White

JR_White

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:07 PM

Posted 31 July 2010 - 11:47 PM

Hi -

Recently I got hit with an infection. I believe it was originally the AntiVir Solution Pro spyware. I managed to boot into safe mode and do a system restore (my disk imaging software would not work when I tried to do a restore with that). That appeared to work, but I upgraded my AVG to 9.0 and performed scans and found other trojans. I believe they are unrelated to my original problem, but can't be certain. After finding them, I had AVG move them to the vault. AVG also found them on my external drives and I did the same thing (move to vault).

There were two file names that came up (both in the system scan and the external drives):
(1) Dropper.Generic.CKVG with the following info included:

A0014274.exe\dzinst.exe and
A0014276.exe

(2) SHeur3.ACHZ

I thought that was it, but my AVG Resident Shield Threat detection just picked up SHeur3.ACHZ again.

I ran DDS.scr. The DDS log is pasted below and the Attach.txt is attached to this thread.

When I tried to run GMER per your instructions, my PC crashed in the middle of it and rebooted. There was a Microsoft message box that said Windows has recovered from a serious error. I'm afraid to re-run it at this point.

In addition to my system drive, can you help me with the additional threats that came up on my external drives as well? I believe it we don't cover these, they could infect the system again.

Thank you very much in advance!
John

DDS Log Below:

DDS (Ver_10-03-17.01) - NTFSx86
Run by John at 0:14:29.51 on Sun 08/01/2010
Internet Explorer: 7.0.5730.13 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_14
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.2.1252.1.1033.18.2047.1190 [GMT -4:00]

AV: AVG Anti-Virus Free *On-access scanning enabled* (Updated) {17DDD097-36FF-435F-9E1B-52D74245D6BF}

============== Running Processes ===============

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost -k DcomLaunch
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2\schedul2.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Program Files\Canon\IJPLM\IJPLMSVC.EXE
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\Program Files\MozyHome\mozybackup.exe
C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\NMSAccessU.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImage\TrueImageMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImage\TimounterMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2\schedhlp.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\itype.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\ipoint.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Toolbox2.0\Apache Tomcat 4.0\webapps\Toolbox\StatusClient\StatusClient.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\OrderReminder\OrderReminder\OrderReminder.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\PANICW~1\POP-UP~1\PSFree.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Toolbox2.0\Javasoft\JRE\1.3.1\bin\javaw.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LightScribeControlPanel.exe
C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboTaskBarIcon.exe
C:\Program Files\MozyHome\mozystat.exe
C:\Program Files\WinZip\WZQKPICK.EXE
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 3\program\soffice.exe
C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 3\program\soffice.bin
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgchsvx.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgrsx.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgcsrvx.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jucheck.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgnsx.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\dds.scr

============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============

uStart Page = hxxp://www.google.com/
uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = <local>;*.local
mWinlogon: Userinit=c:\windows\system32\userinit.exe,c:\windows\system32\sdra64.exe,
BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper: {06849e9f-c8d7-4d59-b87d-784b7d6be0b3} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEHelper.dll
BHO: AVG Safe Search: {3ca2f312-6f6e-4b53-a66e-4e65e497c8c0} - c:\program files\avg\avg9\avgssie.dll
BHO: RoboForm: {724d43a9-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - c:\program files\siber systems\ai roboform\roboform.dll
BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {dbc80044-a445-435b-bc74-9c25c1c588a9} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class: {e7e6f031-17ce-4c07-bc86-eabfe594f69c} - c:\program files\java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
TB: &RoboForm: {724d43a0-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - c:\program files\siber systems\ai roboform\roboform.dll
uRun: [ctfmon.exe] c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe
uRun: [PopUpStopperFreeEdition] "c:\progra~1\panicw~1\pop-up~1\PSFree.exe"
uRun: [LightScribe Control Panel] c:\program files\common files\lightscribe\LightScribeControlPanel.exe -hidden
uRun: [RoboForm] "c:\program files\siber systems\ai roboform\RoboTaskBarIcon.exe"
mRun: [RTHDCPL] RTHDCPL.EXE
mRun: [SkyTel] SkyTel.EXE
mRun: [Alcmtr] ALCMTR.EXE
mRun: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE c:\windows\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
mRun: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
mRun: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE c:\windows\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
mRun: [TrueImageMonitor.exe] c:\program files\acronis\trueimage\TrueImageMonitor.exe
mRun: [AcronisTimounterMonitor] c:\program files\acronis\trueimage\TimounterMonitor.exe
mRun: [Acronis Scheduler2 Service] "c:\program files\common files\acronis\schedule2\schedhlp.exe"
mRun: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "c:\program files\adobe\reader 8.0\reader\Reader_sl.exe"
mRun: [itype] "c:\program files\microsoft intellitype pro\itype.exe"
mRun: [IntelliPoint] "c:\program files\microsoft intellipoint\ipoint.exe"
mRun: [<NO NAME>]
mRun: [StatusClient] c:\program files\hewlett-packard\toolbox2.0\apache tomcat 4.0\webapps\toolbox\statusclient\StatusClient.exe /auto
mRun: [TomcatStartup] c:\program files\hewlett-packard\toolbox2.0\hpbpsttp.exe
mRun: [OrderReminder] c:\program files\hewlett-packard\orderreminder\orderreminder\OrderReminder.exe
mRun: [QuickTime Task] "c:\program files\quicktime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
mRun: [iTunesHelper] "c:\program files\itunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
mRun: [CanonSolutionMenu] c:\program files\canon\solutionmenu\CNSLMAIN.exe /logon
mRun: [AVG9_TRAY] c:\progra~1\avg\avg9\avgtray.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\john\startm~1\programs\startup\openof~1.lnk - c:\program files\openoffice.org 3\program\quickstart.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\mozyho~1.lnk - c:\program files\mozyhome\mozystat.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\winzip~1.lnk - c:\program files\winzip\WZQKPICK.EXE
IE: Customize Menu - file://c:\program files\siber systems\ai roboform\RoboFormComCustomizeIEMenu.html
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\micros~3\office11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: Fill Forms - file://c:\program files\siber systems\ai roboform\RoboFormComFillForms.html
IE: RoboForm Toolbar - file://c:\program files\siber systems\ai roboform\RoboFormComShowToolbar.html
IE: Save Forms - file://c:\program files\siber systems\ai roboform\RoboFormComSavePass.html
IE: {320AF880-6646-11D3-ABEE-C5DBF3571F46} - c:\program files\siber systems\ai roboform\RoboFormComFillForms.html
IE: {320AF880-6646-11D3-ABEE-C5DBF3571F49} - c:\program files\siber systems\ai roboform\RoboFormComSavePass.html
IE: {724d43aa-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - c:\program files\siber systems\ai roboform\RoboFormComShowToolbar.html
IE: {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
IE: {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe
IE: {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - {FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503} - c:\progra~1\micros~3\office11\REFIEBAR.DLL
DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_14-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {8BBDC81D-81B3-49EE-87E8-47B7A707FAE8} - hxxps://www2.gotomeeting.com/default/applets/g2mdlax.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0014-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_14-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_14-windows-i586.cab
Handler: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - c:\program files\avg\avg9\avgpp.dll
Notify: avgrsstarter - avgrsstx.dll
SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
STS: FencesShlExt Class: {1984dd45-52cf-49cd-ab77-18f378fea264} - c:\program files\stardock\fences\FencesMenu.dll
LSA: Authentication Packages = msv1_0 relog_ap
mASetup: {10880D85-AAD9-4558-ABDC-2AB1552D831F} - "c:\program files\common files\lightscribe\LSRunOnce.exe"

================= FIREFOX ===================

FF - ProfilePath - c:\docume~1\john\applic~1\mozilla\firefox\profiles\ede5mj7t.default\
FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - hxxp://www.google.com
FF - component: c:\documents and settings\john\application data\mozilla\firefox\profiles\ede5mj7t.default\extensions\{6ac85730-7d0f-4de0-b3fa-21142dd85326}\platform\winnt\components\ColorZilla.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\avg\avg9\firefox\components\avgssff.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\siber systems\ai roboform\firefox\components\rfproxy_31.dll
FF - HiddenExtension: Java Console: No Registry Reference - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0014-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

---- FIREFOX POLICIES ----
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("ui.use_native_colors", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("ui.use_native_popup_windows", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.enable_click_image_resizing", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("accessibility.browsewithcaret_shortcut.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("javascript.options.mem.high_water_mark", 32);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("javascript.options.mem.gc_frequency", 1600);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.auth.force-generic-ntlm", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("svg.smil.enabled", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("ui.trackpoint_hack.enabled", -1);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.debug", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.agedWeight", 2);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.bucketSize", 1);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.maxTimeGroupings", 25);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.timeGroupingSize", 604800);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.boundaryWeight", 25);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.prefixWeight", 5);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("html5.enable", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl3.rsa_seed_sha", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("app.update.download.backgroundInterval", 600);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("app.update.url.manual", "http://www.firefox.com");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("browser.search.param.yahoo-fr-ja", "mozff");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("extensions.{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}.name", "chrome://browser/locale/browser.properties");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("extensions.{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}.description", "chrome://browser/locale/browser.properties");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("xpinstall.whitelist.add", "addons.mozilla.org");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("xpinstall.whitelist.add.36", "getpersonas.com");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("lightweightThemes.update.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.allTabs.previews", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("plugins.hide_infobar_for_outdated_plugin", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("plugins.update.notifyUser", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("toolbar.customization.usesheet", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.taskbar.previews.enable", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.taskbar.previews.max", 20);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.taskbar.previews.cachetime", 20);

============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============

R1 AvgLdx86;AVG Free AVI Loader Driver x86;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgldx86.sys [2009-5-7 216400]
R1 AvgMfx86;AVG Free On-access Scanner Minifilter Driver x86;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgmfx86.sys [2009-5-7 29584]
R1 AvgTdiX;AVG Free Network Redirector;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgtdix.sys [2009-5-7 243024]
R2 avg9wd;AVG Free WatchDog;c:\program files\avg\avg9\avgwdsvc.exe [2010-7-30 308136]
S3 ALSysIO;ALSysIO;\??\c:\docume~1\john\locals~1\temp\alsysio.sys --> c:\docume~1\john\locals~1\temp\ALSysIO.sys [?]

=============== Created Last 30 ================

2010-08-01 02:15:39 0 d-----w- c:\program files\SpywareBlaster
2010-07-31 03:21:21 0 d--h--w- C:\$AVG
2010-07-31 03:19:24 0 d-----w- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\avg9
2010-07-31 02:50:23 0 d-----w- c:\windows\system32\wbem\Repository
2010-07-31 02:48:53 0 d-----w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\Avg
2010-07-31 02:48:26 0 d-----w- c:\program files\AVG

==================== Find3M ====================

2010-07-31 03:21:17 12536 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\avgrsstx.dll
2010-07-31 03:21:16 243024 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgtdix.sys
2010-07-31 03:21:15 216400 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgldx86.sys
2009-06-29 23:49:51 1982 ----a-w- c:\program files\xuxyqfx.txt
2006-06-23 06:48:54 32768 ----a-r- c:\windows\inf\UpdateUSB.exe

============= FINISH: 0:14:45.95 ===============

I'm sorry. . it didn't look like the Attach.txt file uploaded in my first message, so I just wanted to make sure you had it.

Thanks.
John

Attached File  Attach.txt   12.76KB   11 downloads

Merged posts. ~ OB

Edited by Orange Blossom, 01 August 2010 - 09:45 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Shannon2012

Shannon2012

• Security Colleague
  • 3,657 posts
  •  

Posted 07 August 2010 - 04:15 PM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.

If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine.

If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.

Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.

If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.
Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.

Thanks and again sorry for the delay.

We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:
  • Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
  • A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
  • Notepad will open with the results.
  • Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
  • Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.

Information on A/V control HERE

We also need a new log from the GMER anti-rootkit scanner. Please first disable any CD emulation programs using the steps found in this topic:

Why we request you disable CD Emulation when receiving Malware Removal Advice

Then create another GMER log and post it as an attachment to the reply where you post your new DDS log. Instructions on how to properly create a GMER log can be found here:

How to create a GMER log

Shannon

#3 JR_White

JR_White
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 07 August 2010 - 10:00 PM

Hello Shannon and thank you very much for the update. I must admit that I was a little concerned that my request may have slipped between the cracks. Your follow up is greatly appreciated!

1. I can confirm that my problem is not yet resolved. Nothing else has been done to the system after posting my request.

I am enclosing the original explanation below since nothing new has happened since then:

Original Explanation

Recently I got hit with an infection. I believe it was originally the AntiVir Solution Pro spyware. I managed to boot into safe mode and do a system restore (my disk imaging

software would not work when I tried to do a restore with that). That appeared to work, but I upgraded my AVG to 9.0 and performed scans and found other trojans. I believe

they are unrelated to my original problem, but can't be certain. After finding them, I had AVG move them to the vault. AVG also found them on my external drives and I did the same thing (move to vault).

There were two file names that came up:
(1) Dropper.Generic.CKVG with the following info included:

A0014274.exe\dzinst.exe and
A0014276.exe

(2) SHeur3.ACHZ

I thought that was it, but my AVG Resident Shield Threat detection just picked up SHeur3.ACHZ again.

End of Original Explanation

2. I re-ran the DDS.scr software. I disabled my AVG 9.0 Software (per the provided instructions) prior to running it. However, for the Email Scanner instructions, I could not find what thy were referring to with the POP3 Servers. It simply wasn't there. I just made sure to uncheck the box for scanning incoming messages. I was able to follow the other instructions for the Resident Shield and Link Scanner. I hope that is OK.

The updated DDS Log is pasted below this post and the Attach.txt file is attached.

3. I have never installed any CD Emulator Software on my machine. Is this something that would have been pre-installed on XP SP2? If not, then we're OK there.

4. Regarding GMER: As I explained in my original post, while GMER was running, my PC crashed. Luckily it rebooted and I was able to get into Windows. But, I did see a message box that said Windows has recovered from a serious error. As I also pointed out, I'm afraid to re-run it at this point. I certainly do not want to be difficult, but I don't want there to be another crash and have my PC be unable to boot up at all.

Is there an alternative route we can take for this?

Thanks again for the follow up and for any help you can offer!
John

Updated DDS Log

DDS (Ver_10-03-17.01) - NTFSx86
Run by John at 22:48:01.96 on Sat 08/07/2010
Internet Explorer: 7.0.5730.13 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_14
Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.2.1252.1.1033.18.2047.1372 [GMT -4:00]

AV: AVG Anti-Virus Free *On-access scanning disabled* (Updated) {17DDD097-36FF-435F-9E1B-52D74245D6BF}

============== Running Processes ===============

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost -k DcomLaunch
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgchsvx.exe
svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgrsx.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgcsrvx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2\schedul2.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
C:\Program Files\Canon\IJPLM\IJPLMSVC.EXE
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\Program Files\MozyHome\mozybackup.exe
C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\NMSAccessU.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgnsx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE
C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImage\TrueImageMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImage\TimounterMonitor.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2\schedhlp.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\itype.exe
C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\ipoint.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Toolbox2.0\Apache Tomcat 4.0\webapps\Toolbox\StatusClient\StatusClient.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\OrderReminder\OrderReminder\OrderReminder.exe
C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\PANICW~1\POP-UP~1\PSFree.exe
C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Toolbox2.0\Javasoft\JRE\1.3.1\bin\javaw.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LightScribeControlPanel.exe
C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboTaskBarIcon.exe
C:\Program Files\MozyHome\mozystat.exe
C:\Program Files\WinZip\WZQKPICK.EXE
C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 3\program\soffice.exe
C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 3\program\soffice.bin
C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jucheck.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\dds.scr

============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============

uStart Page = hxxp://www.google.com/
uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = <local>;*.local
mWinlogon: Userinit=c:\windows\system32\userinit.exe,c:\windows\system32\sdra64.exe,
BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper: {06849e9f-c8d7-4d59-b87d-784b7d6be0b3} - c:\program files\common files\adobe\acrobat\activex\AcroIEHelper.dll
BHO: AVG Safe Search: {3ca2f312-6f6e-4b53-a66e-4e65e497c8c0} - c:\program files\avg\avg9\avgssie.dll
BHO: RoboForm: {724d43a9-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - c:\program files\siber systems\ai roboform\roboform.dll
BHO: Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper: {dbc80044-a445-435b-bc74-9c25c1c588a9} - c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll
BHO: JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class: {e7e6f031-17ce-4c07-bc86-eabfe594f69c} - c:\program files\java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll
TB: &RoboForm: {724d43a0-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - c:\program files\siber systems\ai roboform\roboform.dll
uRun: [ctfmon.exe] c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe
uRun: [PopUpStopperFreeEdition] "c:\progra~1\panicw~1\pop-up~1\PSFree.exe"
uRun: [LightScribe Control Panel] c:\program files\common files\lightscribe\LightScribeControlPanel.exe -hidden
uRun: [RoboForm] "c:\program files\siber systems\ai roboform\RoboTaskBarIcon.exe"
uRunOnce: [FlashPlayerUpdate] c:\windows\system32\macromed\flash\NPSWF32_FlashUtil.exe -p
mRun: [RTHDCPL] RTHDCPL.EXE
mRun: [SkyTel] SkyTel.EXE
mRun: [Alcmtr] ALCMTR.EXE
mRun: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE c:\windows\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
mRun: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
mRun: [NvMediaCenter] RUNDLL32.EXE c:\windows\system32\NvMcTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit
mRun: [TrueImageMonitor.exe] c:\program files\acronis\trueimage\TrueImageMonitor.exe
mRun: [AcronisTimounterMonitor] c:\program files\acronis\trueimage\TimounterMonitor.exe
mRun: [Acronis Scheduler2 Service] "c:\program files\common files\acronis\schedule2\schedhlp.exe"
mRun: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "c:\program files\adobe\reader 8.0\reader\Reader_sl.exe"
mRun: [itype] "c:\program files\microsoft intellitype pro\itype.exe"
mRun: [IntelliPoint] "c:\program files\microsoft intellipoint\ipoint.exe"
mRun: [<NO NAME>]
mRun: [StatusClient] c:\program files\hewlett-packard\toolbox2.0\apache tomcat 4.0\webapps\toolbox\statusclient\StatusClient.exe /auto
mRun: [TomcatStartup] c:\program files\hewlett-packard\toolbox2.0\hpbpsttp.exe
mRun: [OrderReminder] c:\program files\hewlett-packard\orderreminder\orderreminder\OrderReminder.exe
mRun: [QuickTime Task] "c:\program files\quicktime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
mRun: [iTunesHelper] "c:\program files\itunes\iTunesHelper.exe"
mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe"
mRun: [CanonSolutionMenu] c:\program files\canon\solutionmenu\CNSLMAIN.exe /logon
mRun: [AVG9_TRAY] c:\progra~1\avg\avg9\avgtray.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\john\startm~1\programs\startup\openof~1.lnk - c:\program files\openoffice.org 3\program\quickstart.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\mozyho~1.lnk - c:\program files\mozyhome\mozystat.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\winzip~1.lnk - c:\program files\winzip\WZQKPICK.EXE
IE: Customize Menu - file://c:\program files\siber systems\ai roboform\RoboFormComCustomizeIEMenu.html
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\micros~3\office11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: Fill Forms - file://c:\program files\siber systems\ai roboform\RoboFormComFillForms.html
IE: RoboForm Toolbar - file://c:\program files\siber systems\ai roboform\RoboFormComShowToolbar.html
IE: Save Forms - file://c:\program files\siber systems\ai roboform\RoboFormComSavePass.html
IE: {320AF880-6646-11D3-ABEE-C5DBF3571F46} - c:\program files\siber systems\ai roboform\RoboFormComFillForms.html
IE: {320AF880-6646-11D3-ABEE-C5DBF3571F49} - c:\program files\siber systems\ai roboform\RoboFormComSavePass.html
IE: {724d43aa-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - c:\program files\siber systems\ai roboform\RoboFormComShowToolbar.html
IE: {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
IE: {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe
IE: {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - {FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503} - c:\progra~1\micros~3\office11\REFIEBAR.DLL
DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_14-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {8BBDC81D-81B3-49EE-87E8-47B7A707FAE8} - hxxps://www2.gotomeeting.com/default/applets/g2mdlax.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0014-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_14-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-1_6_0_14-windows-i586.cab
Handler: linkscanner - {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - c:\program files\avg\avg9\avgpp.dll
Notify: avgrsstarter - avgrsstx.dll
SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
STS: FencesShlExt Class: {1984dd45-52cf-49cd-ab77-18f378fea264} - c:\program files\stardock\fences\FencesMenu.dll
LSA: Authentication Packages = msv1_0 relog_ap
mASetup: {10880D85-AAD9-4558-ABDC-2AB1552D831F} - "c:\program files\common files\lightscribe\LSRunOnce.exe"

================= FIREFOX ===================

FF - ProfilePath - c:\docume~1\john\applic~1\mozilla\firefox\profiles\ede5mj7t.default\
FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - hxxp://www.google.com
FF - component: c:\documents and settings\john\application data\mozilla\firefox\profiles\ede5mj7t.default\extensions\{6ac85730-7d0f-4de0-b3fa-21142dd85326}\platform\winnt\components\ColorZilla.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\avg\avg9\firefox\components\avgssff.dll
FF - component: c:\program files\siber systems\ai roboform\firefox\components\rfproxy_31.dll
FF - HiddenExtension: Java Console: No Registry Reference - c:\program files\mozilla firefox\extensions\{CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0014-ABCDEFFEDCBA}

---- FIREFOX POLICIES ----
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("ui.use_native_colors", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("ui.use_native_popup_windows", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.enable_click_image_resizing", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("accessibility.browsewithcaret_shortcut.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("javascript.options.mem.high_water_mark", 32);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("javascript.options.mem.gc_frequency", 1600);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("network.auth.force-generic-ntlm", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("svg.smil.enabled", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("ui.trackpoint_hack.enabled", -1);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.debug", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.agedWeight", 2);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.bucketSize", 1);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.maxTimeGroupings", 25);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.timeGroupingSize", 604800);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.boundaryWeight", 25);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("browser.formfill.prefixWeight", 5);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\all.js - pref("html5.enable", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\greprefs\security-prefs.js - pref("security.ssl3.rsa_seed_sha", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("app.update.download.backgroundInterval", 600);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("app.update.url.manual", "http://www.firefox.com");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox-branding.js - pref("browser.search.param.yahoo-fr-ja", "mozff");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("extensions.{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}.name", "chrome://browser/locale/browser.properties");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("extensions.{972ce4c6-7e08-4474-a285-3208198ce6fd}.description", "chrome://browser/locale/browser.properties");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("xpinstall.whitelist.add", "addons.mozilla.org");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("xpinstall.whitelist.add.36", "getpersonas.com");
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("lightweightThemes.update.enabled", true);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.allTabs.previews", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("plugins.hide_infobar_for_outdated_plugin", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("plugins.update.notifyUser", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("toolbar.customization.usesheet", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.taskbar.previews.enable", false);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.taskbar.previews.max", 20);
c:\program files\mozilla firefox\defaults\pref\firefox.js - pref("browser.taskbar.previews.cachetime", 20);

============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============

R1 AvgLdx86;AVG Free AVI Loader Driver x86;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgldx86.sys [2009-5-7 216400]
R1 AvgMfx86;AVG Free On-access Scanner Minifilter Driver x86;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgmfx86.sys [2009-5-7 29584]
R1 AvgTdiX;AVG Free Network Redirector;c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgtdix.sys [2009-5-7 243024]
R2 avg9wd;AVG Free WatchDog;c:\program files\avg\avg9\avgwdsvc.exe [2010-7-30 308136]
S3 ALSysIO;ALSysIO;\??\c:\docume~1\john\locals~1\temp\alsysio.sys --> c:\docume~1\john\locals~1\temp\ALSysIO.sys [?]

=============== Created Last 30 ================

2010-08-01 02:15:39 0 d-----w- c:\program files\SpywareBlaster
2010-07-31 03:21:21 0 d--h--w- C:\$AVG
2010-07-31 03:19:24 0 d-----w- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\avg9
2010-07-31 02:50:23 0 d-----w- c:\windows\system32\wbem\Repository
2010-07-31 02:48:53 0 d-----w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\Avg
2010-07-31 02:48:26 0 d-----w- c:\program files\AVG

==================== Find3M ====================

2010-07-31 03:21:17 12536 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\avgrsstx.dll
2010-07-31 03:21:16 243024 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgtdix.sys
2010-07-31 03:21:15 216400 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgldx86.sys
2009-06-29 23:49:51 1982 ----a-w- c:\program files\xuxyqfx.txt
2006-06-23 06:48:54 32768 ----a-r- c:\windows\inf\UpdateUSB.exe

============= FINISH: 22:48:16.93 ===============
Attached File  Attach.txt   4.52KB   7 downloads

#4 Shannon2012

Shannon2012

• Security Colleague
  • 3,657 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2010 - 01:10 PM

Hi, JR_White-

Welcome to Bleeping Computer.

I will be working with you to remove the malware that is on your machine.

I apologize for the delay in replying to your post, but this forum is extremely busy.

There may be a delay in my response to your posts as I am still currently in training. I will be helping you with supervision of the teachers and they will approve every posts before I present them to you.

Please don't make any further changes or run any other tools unless instructed to. Additional changes may hinder the cleaning of your machine.

When asked to copy logs or reports into your reply, please copy them directly into your reply. Do not include them in quotes. Do not attach them unless asked to do so. In Notepad, please turn off Word Wrap under the Format menu.

Please Track this topic - On the top right on this tread, click on the Option button, and, in the drop-down list, click on 'Track this topic'. Under Subscription Information, click on 'Immediate Email Notification' and then click on the Proceed button at the bottom.

Please give me some time to look over your log. I will post the reply as soon as possible.

Shannon

#5 Shannon2012

Shannon2012

• Security Colleague
  • 3,657 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2010 - 07:44 PM

Hi-

Tell me about your external drive that was infected. Is it an USB external hard drive that you use for backups(Acronis)? What else is it used for? What drive letter does it mount on (E: or F:). Do you have any other external drives?

Thanks,
Shannon

#6 JR_White

JR_White
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2010 - 08:16 PM

Hi Shannon -

I have two external hard drives. They are both connected via USB. One has consistently been drive letter E. The other has consistently been drive letter F. These are the only two external drives I have.

I've been using these drives for data backup including system drive images (Acronis).

There was one piece of information I forgot to mention in my original post regarding the two external USB drives. When AVG 9.0 picked up the threats, they appeared in a folder called 'System Volume Information'. I've never seen this before, so I assume it is a hidden folder. I apologize for this oversight.

Thanks!
John

#7 Shannon2012

Shannon2012

• Security Colleague
  • 3,657 posts
  •  

Posted 09 August 2010 - 01:14 PM

Hi-

Thank you for the DDS scan reports. In looking at the scans, I see you have at least one backdoor trojan infection. A backdoor trojan can allow hackers to remotely control your computer, steal critical system information and download and execute files.

I would counsel you to disconnect this PC from the Internet immediately. If you do any banking or other financial transactions on the PC or if it should contain any other sensitive information, please get to a known clean computer and change all passwords where applicable, and it would be wise to contact those same financial institutions to apprise them of your situation.

Though the trojan has been identified and can be killed, because of it's backdoor functionality, your PC is very likely compromised and there is no way to be sure your computer can ever again be trusted. Many experts in the security community believe that once infected with this type of trojan, the best course of action would be a reformat and reinstall of the OS. Please read these for more information:

How Do I Handle Possible Identify Theft, Internet Fraud and CC Fraud?
When Should I Format, How Should I Reinstall

We can still clean this machine but I can't guarantee that it will be 100% secure afterwards. Let me know what you decide to do.

Thank you for the additional information on the location of the infection on the external drive. I suspect that the infection was in a subfolder called "_restore", a system restore folder, which means it is not active.

If you plan to continue - You need to guard against transferring infections to and from external drives. A common way to transfer infections is via autorun files. We need to neutralize the autorun files with Flash_Disinfector. You need to run it on both of your external hard drives and any flash drives.

Flash_Disinfector is a specialized fix tool created by sUBs to remove infections that load an autorun.inf file on removable media. Flash_Disinfector will create a hidden "dummy" autorun folder/file with special permissions in each partition and every external drive that was connected when the tool was run. This folder helps to keep the malicious autorun.ini file from being installed on the root drive and running other malicious files which will infect the computer.
Please download Flash_Disinfector.exe by sUBs and save it to your desktop.
  • Double-click Flash_Disinfector.exe to run it and follow any prompts that may appear.
  • The utility may ask you to insert your flash drive and/or other removable drives. Please do so and allow the utility to clean up those drives as well.
  • Hold down the Shift key when inserting the drive until Windows detects it to keep autorun.inf from executing if it is present.
  • Wait until it has finished scanning and then exit the program.
  • Reboot your computer when done.
Note: As part of its routine, Flash_Disinfector will create a hidden folder named autorun.inf in each partition and every USB drive that was plugged in when you ran it. Do not delete this folder...it will help protect your drives from future infection by keeping the autorun file from being installed on the root drive and running other malicious files.

Next, please run Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (MBAM)
  • Click on the Update tab and click the Check for Updates button.
  • When the update is finished, click on the Scanner tab.
  • Select "Perform Full Scan", then click Scan.
  • The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy & Paste the entire report in your next reply.
Now, run Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (MBAM) on the two external drives(E: and F:) in turn or together. After you click on Scan, you can select the drive or drives.

Then, we need to create an OTL Report
  • Please download OTL from here:
  • Main Mirror
  • Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the icon on your desktop.
  • Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.
  • Change the "Extra Registry" option to "Use SafeList"
  • Under the Custom Scan box paste in the contents of the CODE box.
    CODE
    netsvcs
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe
    %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\*.exe /s
    /md5start
    eventlog.dll
    scecli.dll
    netlogon.dll
    cngaudit.dll
    sceclt.dll
    ntelogon.dll
    logevent.dll
    iaStor.sys
    nvstor.sys
    atapi.sys
    IdeChnDr.sys
    viasraid.sys
    AGP440.sys
    vaxscsi.sys
    nvatabus.sys
    viamraid.sys
    nvata.sys
    nvgts.sys
    iastorv.sys
    ViPrt.sys
    eNetHook.dll
    ahcix86.sys
    KR10N.sys
    nvstor32.sys
    ahcix86s.sys
    nvrd32.sys
    symmpi.sys
    adp3132.sys
    userinit.ex*
    /md5stop
    %systemroot%\*. /mp /s
    CREATERESTOREPOINT
    %systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles
  • Push the button.
  • Two reports will open, copy and paste them into your reply:
  • OTL.txt <-- Will be opened
  • Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized
Scan With RKUnHooker instead of GMER.
  • Please download Rootkit Unhooker and save it to your desktop.
  • Now double-click on RKUnhookerLE.exe to run it.
  • Click the Report tab, then click Scan.
  • Check (Tick) Drivers, Stealth. Uncheck the rest. then Click OK.
  • Wait till the scanner has finished and then click File, Save Report.
  • Save the report somewhere where you can find it. Click Close.

Copy the entire contents of the report and paste it in your reply.
Note** you may get this warning it is ok, just ignore
"Rootkit Unhooker has detected a parasite inside itself!
It is recommended to remove parasite, okay?"

Finally, we will run the MBRCheck to check the Master Boot Record on your internal hard drive.
  • Please download MBRCheck by clicking here and save it to your desktop.
  • Be sure to disable your security programs.
  • Double click on the file to run it
  • A window will open on your desktop.
  • If an unknown bootcode is found you will have further options available to you, at this time press N then press Enter twice.
  • If nothing unusual is found just press Enter.
  • A .txt file named MBRCheck_mm.dd.yy_hh.mm.txt should appear on your desktop.
  • Please post the contents of that file in your next reply.

In your reply, please copy in the reports from the three MBAM scans, the two OTL scans, the RKU report, and the MBRCheck report. Also, tell me how your computer is running now and what problems you still have with it.

Thanks,
Shannon

#8 JR_White

JR_White
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 09 August 2010 - 06:47 PM

Hi Shannon -

OK. . .before we begin with the logs, I'd like to ask two questions:

1. Should I simply reformat both of my external drives to be safe? I could then re-do the flash disinfector steps.

2. I have a System Restore DVD that came with my PC when I bought it. This would put my PC back to the state it was when it first arrived. Would this satisfy your recommendations of a reformat/OS reinstall?

One final comment here: After completing the MBAM removals for my system drive and rebooting, I proceeded to scan the external drives. As that log shows, it did not pick up any infections, but my AVG 9.0 Resident Shield did bring up its warning dialog box. Unfortunately, I didn't get a look at the file name or location. Just thought you'd want to know.

On to the scan results:

First, I completed your Flash Disinfector instructions for both external drives.

1. MBAM Log for System Drive

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 4412

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2
Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.13

8/9/2010 6:55:27 PM
mbam-log-2010-08-09 (18-55-27).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|)
Objects scanned: 205452
Time elapsed: 21 minute(s), 50 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 8
Registry Values Infected: 1
Registry Data Items Infected: 1
Folders Infected: 1
Files Infected: 6

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\{19127ad2-394b-70f5-c650-b97867baa1f7} (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\{3446af26-b8d7-199b-4cfc-6fd764ca5c9f} (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\{43bf8cd1-c5d5-2230-7bb2-98f22c2b7dc6} (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\{4776c4dc-e894-7c06-2148-5d73cef5f905} (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\{19127ad2-394b-70f5-c650-b97867baa1f7} (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\{43bf8cd1-c5d5-2230-7bb2-98f22c2b7dc6} (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\{19127ad2-394b-70f5-c650-b97867baa1f7} (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\{43bf8cd1-c5d5-2230-7bb2-98f22c2b7dc6} (Backdoor.Bot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Network\uid (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Userinit (Hijack.UserInit) -> Bad: (C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe,C:\WINDOWS\system32\sdra64.exe,) Good: (userinit.exe) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lowsec (Stolen.data) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Files Infected:
C:\Documents and Settings\John\Local Settings\Temp\pdfupd.exe (Trojan.FakeAV) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\John\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\AYFMTITP\549fad[1].exe (Trojan.FakeAV) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\Temp\1.tmp (Trojan.Zbot) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lowsec\local.ds (Stolen.data) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lowsec\user.ds (Stolen.data) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lowsec\user.ds.lll (Stolen.data) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

2. MBAM Log for External Drives Drive (E & F) - I ran these together in one scan

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 4412

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2
Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.13

8/9/2010 7:12:55 PM
mbam-log-2010-08-09 (19-12-55).txt

Scan type: Full scan (E:\|F:\|)
Objects scanned: 208227
Time elapsed: 13 minute(s), 36 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

3. OTL Report

OTL.txt

OTL logfile created on: 8/9/2010 7:16:42 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.9.1 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop
Windows XP Professional Edition Service Pack 2 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 7.0.5730.13)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

2.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 56.00% Memory free
4.00 Gb Paging File | 3.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 81.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 2046 4092 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 232.88 Gb Total Space | 207.45 Gb Free Space | 89.08% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
D: Drive not present or media not loaded
Drive E: | 74.50 Gb Total Space | 71.77 Gb Free Space | 96.33% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT32
Drive F: | 232.83 Gb Total Space | 214.39 Gb Free Space | 92.08% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT32
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: WHITE
Current User Name: John
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: All users
Company Name Whitelist: Off
Skip Microsoft Files: Off
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Standard

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - [2010/08/09 19:14:32 | 000,574,976 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\OTL.exe
PRC - [2010/07/30 23:20:52 | 001,101,152 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgchsvx.exe
PRC - [2010/07/30 23:20:52 | 000,620,896 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgnsx.exe
PRC - [2010/07/30 23:20:51 | 000,515,424 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgrsx.exe
PRC - [2010/07/30 23:20:49 | 000,723,296 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgcsrvx.exe
PRC - [2010/07/30 23:20:42 | 002,065,760 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe
PRC - [2010/07/30 23:20:27 | 000,308,136 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe
PRC - [2010/04/22 15:25:54 | 002,407,224 | ---- | M] (Mozy, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\MozyHome\mozystat.exe
PRC - [2010/03/14 01:13:26 | 000,160,328 | ---- | M] (Siber Systems) -- C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\robotaskbaricon.exe
PRC - [2010/01/15 23:09:37 | 000,910,296 | ---- | M] (Mozilla Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
PRC - [2009/06/29 22:56:55 | 000,386,480 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jucheck.exe
PRC - [2009/01/09 20:47:22 | 007,418,368 | ---- | M] (OpenOffice.org) -- C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 3\program\soffice.bin
PRC - [2009/01/09 20:47:18 | 007,424,000 | ---- | M] (OpenOffice.org) -- C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 3\program\soffice.exe
PRC - [2008/04/20 16:59:35 | 000,098,304 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard) -- C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\OrderReminder\OrderReminder\OrderReminder.exe
PRC - [2008/03/09 14:20:26 | 000,071,096 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\NMSAccessU.exe
PRC - [2008/01/22 13:35:52 | 000,103,808 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Canon\IJPLM\ijplmsvc.exe
PRC - [2008/01/07 16:31:12 | 001,033,216 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
PRC - [2007/11/07 21:26:44 | 001,945,688 | ---- | M] (Acronis) -- C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImage\TimounterMonitor.exe
PRC - [2007/11/07 21:18:28 | 000,148,760 | ---- | M] (Acronis) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2\schedhlp.exe
PRC - [2007/11/07 21:18:22 | 000,406,808 | ---- | M] (Acronis) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2\schedul2.exe
PRC - [2007/11/07 21:14:04 | 001,165,120 | ---- | M] (Acronis) -- C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImage\TrueImageMonitor.exe
PRC - [2006/11/21 21:08:52 | 000,813,912 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\itype.exe
PRC - [2005/03/17 14:10:32 | 000,536,576 | ---- | M] (Panicware, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Panicware\Pop-Up Stopper Free Edition\PSFree.exe
PRC - [2002/12/16 19:51:24 | 000,036,864 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard) -- C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Toolbox2.0\Apache Tomcat 4.0\webapps\Toolbox\StatusClient\StatusClient.exe
PRC - [2002/10/11 11:10:00 | 000,106,560 | ---- | M] (WinZip Computing, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\WinZip\WZQKPICK.EXE
PRC - [2001/05/06 14:14:22 | 000,020,549 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Toolbox2.0\Javasoft\JRE\1.3.1\bin\javaw.exe

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - [2010/08/09 19:14:32 | 000,574,976 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\OTL.exe
MOD - [2008/01/07 16:34:02 | 001,054,208 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.2600.2982_x-ww_ac3f9c03\comctl32.dll
MOD - [2007/07/27 07:00:00 | 000,102,400 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\msscript.ocx
MOD - [2005/03/10 19:33:48 | 000,053,248 | ---- | M] (Panicware, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Panicware\Pop-Up Stopper Free Edition\XAHook.dll

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - File not found [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Ahead\Lib\NMIndexingService.exe -- (NMIndexingService)
SRV - [2010/07/30 23:20:27 | 000,308,136 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe -- (avg9wd)
SRV - [2008/03/09 14:20:26 | 000,071,096 | ---- | M] () [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\NMSAccessU.exe -- (NMSAccessU)
SRV - [2008/01/22 13:35:52 | 000,103,808 | ---- | M] () [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Canon\IJPLM\ijplmsvc.exe -- (IJPLMSVC)
SRV - [2007/11/07 21:18:22 | 000,406,808 | ---- | M] (Acronis) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2\schedul2.exe -- (AcrSch2Svc)
SRV - [2002/08/01 13:22:40 | 000,065,536 | ---- | M] (HP) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\hpzipm12.exe -- (Pml Driver HPZ12)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - File not found [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\DOCUME~1\John\LOCALS~1\Temp\ALSysIO.sys -- (ALSysIO)
DRV - [2010/07/30 23:21:16 | 000,243,024 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\avgtdix.sys -- (AvgTdiX)
DRV - [2010/07/30 23:21:15 | 000,216,400 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\avgldx86.sys -- (AvgLdx86)
DRV - [2010/07/30 23:21:14 | 000,029,584 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) [File_System | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\avgmfx86.sys -- (AvgMfx86)
DRV - [2008/04/11 11:52:25 | 000,400,864 | ---- | M] (Acronis) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\timntr.sys -- (timounter)
DRV - [2008/04/11 11:52:25 | 000,040,064 | ---- | M] (Acronis) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\tifsfilt.sys -- (tifsfilter)
DRV - [2008/04/10 16:00:12 | 000,120,992 | ---- | M] (Acronis) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\snapman.sys -- (snapman)
DRV - [2008/01/07 16:31:20 | 000,138,752 | ---- | M] (Windows ® Server 2003 DDK provider) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\hdaudbus.sys -- (HDAudBus)
DRV - [2007/12/12 00:34:40 | 000,242,320 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\e1e5132.sys -- (e1express) Intel®
DRV - [2007/12/06 12:51:00 | 000,285,952 | ---- | M] (Marvell) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\yk51x86.sys -- (yukonwxp)
DRV - [2007/12/05 04:41:00 | 007,435,392 | ---- | M] (NVIDIA Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nv4_mini.sys -- (nv)
DRV - [2007/01/30 06:57:50 | 004,474,368 | R--- | M] (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RtkHDAud.sys -- (IntcAzAudAddService) Service for Realtek HD Audio (WDM)
DRV - [2004/08/13 06:56:20 | 000,005,810 | R--- | M] () [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ASACPI.sys -- (MTsensor)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = %SystemRoot%\system32\blank.htm

IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,AlwaysUseDefaultPrinter = yes
IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,AlwaysUseDefaultPrinter = yes
IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-19\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,AlwaysUseDefaultPrinter = yes

IE - HKU\S-1-5-20\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,AlwaysUseDefaultPrinter = yes

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-583907252-1580818891-725345543-1003\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,AlwaysUseDefaultPrinter = yes
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-583907252-1580818891-725345543-1003\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.com/
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-583907252-1580818891-725345543-1003\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-583907252-1580818891-725345543-1003\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyOverride" = <local>;*.local

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "http://www.google.com"
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {63b70e6a-ea9d-4de2-8166-d6c4308099ee}:2.0.1
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {22119944-ED35-4ab1-910B-E619EA06A115}:6.9.98
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {d37dc5d0-431d-44e5-8c91-49419370caa1}:2.6.18
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: jqs@sun.com:1.0
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {d57c9ff1-6389-48fc-b770-f78bd89b6e8a}:1.33
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: seo4firefox@seobook.com:3.3.4
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {317B5128-0B0B-49b2-B2DB-1E7560E16C74}:2.5.9
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {AE93811A-5C9A-4d34-8462-F7B864FC4696}:3.64
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {6AC85730-7D0F-4de0-B3FA-21142DD85326}:2.0.2
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {3f963a5b-e555-4543-90e2-c3908898db71}:9.0.0.845
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {1280606b-2510-4fe0-97ef-9b5a22eafe30}:0.6.8.3

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\extensions\\{3f963a5b-e555-4543-90e2-c3908898db71}: C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\Firefox [2010/07/30 23:29:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\extensions\\{22119944-ED35-4ab1-910B-E619EA06A115}: C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\Firefox [2009/08/24 01:29:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components [2010/03/28 19:37:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.6\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2010/03/14 23:51:52 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2010/03/14 01:19:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions
[2010/08/08 21:16:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ede5mj7t.default\extensions
[2010/07/31 22:13:13 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Session Manager) -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ede5mj7t.default\extensions\{1280606b-2510-4fe0-97ef-9b5a22eafe30}
[2010/07/30 22:49:51 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Session Manager) -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ede5mj7t.default\extensions\{1280606b-2510-4fe0-97ef-9b5a22eafe30}(2)
[2009/11/17 01:47:59 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (SeoQuake) -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ede5mj7t.default\extensions\{317B5128-0B0B-49b2-B2DB-1E7560E16C74}
[2010/07/10 21:31:05 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Affiliate Espionage) -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ede5mj7t.default\extensions\{63b70e6a-ea9d-4de2-8166-d6c4308099ee}
[2010/04/02 04:07:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (ColorZilla) -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ede5mj7t.default\extensions\{6AC85730-7D0F-4de0-B3FA-21142DD85326}
[2009/07/04 08:14:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ede5mj7t.default\extensions\{a880aeee-06f6-48e7-87c5-876fb64a2a56}
[2010/05/09 23:47:54 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ede5mj7t.default\extensions\{AE93811A-5C9A-4d34-8462-F7B864FC4696}
[2010/05/23 22:30:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (FoxClocks) -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ede5mj7t.default\extensions\{d37dc5d0-431d-44e5-8c91-49419370caa1}
[2010/01/26 08:39:06 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ede5mj7t.default\extensions\{d57c9ff1-6389-48fc-b770-f78bd89b6e8a}
[2010/07/10 21:31:05 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\ede5mj7t.default\extensions\seo4firefox@seobook.com
[2010/08/08 21:16:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions

O1 HOSTS File: ([2007/07/27 07:00:00 | 000,000,734 | ---- | M]) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O2 - BHO: (Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper) - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O2 - BHO: (AVG Safe Search) - {3CA2F312-6F6E-4B53-A66E-4E65E497C8C0} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgssie.dll (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {724d43a9-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\roboform.dll (Siber Systems Inc.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (&RoboForm) - {724d43a0-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\roboform.dll (Siber Systems Inc.)
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-583907252-1580818891-725345543-1003\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (&RoboForm) - {724D43A0-0D85-11D4-9908-00400523E39A} - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\roboform.dll (Siber Systems Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [] File not found
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Acronis Scheduler2 Service] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2\schedhlp.exe (Acronis)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [AcronisTimounterMonitor] C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImage\TimounterMonitor.exe (Acronis)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Alcmtr] C:\WINDOWS\Alcmtr.exe (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [AVG9_TRAY] C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [CanonSolutionMenu] C:\Program Files\Canon\SolutionMenu\CNSLMAIN.exe (CANON INC.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [itype] C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\itype.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvCpl.DLL (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] C:\WINDOWS\System32\NvMcTray.DLL (NVIDIA Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [nwiz] C:\WINDOWS\System32\nwiz.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [OrderReminder] C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\OrderReminder\OrderReminder\OrderReminder.exe (Hewlett-Packard)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SkyTel] C:\WINDOWS\SkyTel.exe (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [StatusClient] C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Toolbox2.0\Apache Tomcat 4.0\webapps\Toolbox\StatusClient\StatusClient.exe (Hewlett-Packard)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [TomcatStartup] C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Toolbox2.0\hpbpsttp.exe (Hewlett-Packard)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [TrueImageMonitor.exe] C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImage\TrueImageMonitor.exe (Acronis)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-583907252-1580818891-725345543-1003..\Run: [PopUpStopperFreeEdition] C:\Program Files\Panicware\Pop-Up Stopper Free Edition\PSFree.exe (Panicware, Inc.)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-583907252-1580818891-725345543-1003..\Run: [RoboForm] C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboTaskBarIcon.exe (Siber Systems)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\MozyHome Status.lnk = C:\Program Files\MozyHome\mozystat.exe (Mozy, Inc.)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\WinZip Quick Pick.lnk = C:\Program Files\WinZip\WZQKPICK.EXE (WinZip Computing, Inc.)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\John\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\OpenOffice.org 3.0.lnk = C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 3\program\quickstart.exe ()
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-19\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-19\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-20\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-20\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-583907252-1580818891-725345543-1003\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-583907252-1580818891-725345543-1003\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 36
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-583907252-1580818891-725345543-1003\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = FF FF FF FF [binary data]
O8 - Extra context menu item: Customize Menu - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComCustomizeIEMenu.html ()
O8 - Extra context menu item: Fill Forms - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComFillForms.html ()
O8 - Extra context menu item: RoboForm Toolbar - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComShowToolbar.html ()
O8 - Extra context menu item: Save Forms - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComSavePass.html ()
O9 - Extra Button: Fill Forms - {320AF880-6646-11D3-ABEE-C5DBF3571F46} - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComFillForms.html ()
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Fill Forms - {320AF880-6646-11D3-ABEE-C5DBF3571F46} - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComFillForms.html ()
O9 - Extra Button: Save - {320AF880-6646-11D3-ABEE-C5DBF3571F49} - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComSavePass.html ()
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Save Forms - {320AF880-6646-11D3-ABEE-C5DBF3571F49} - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComSavePass.html ()
O9 - Extra Button: RoboForm - {724d43aa-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComShowToolbar.html ()
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : RoboForm Toolbar - {724d43aa-0d85-11d4-9908-00400523e39a} - C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\RoboFormComShowToolbar.html ()
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 [] - C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll (Apple Inc.)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_14)
O16 - DPF: {8BBDC81D-81B3-49EE-87E8-47B7A707FAE8} https://www2.gotomeeting.com/default/applets/g2mdlax.cab (GoToMeeting/GoToWebinar Web Starter)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0014-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_14)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_14)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 68.87.64.150 68.87.75.198
O18 - Protocol\Handler\linkscanner {F274614C-63F8-47D5-A4D1-FBDDE494F8D1} - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgpp.dll (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\avgrsstarter: DllName - avgrsstx.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\avgrsstx.dll (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: {1984DD45-52CF-49cd-AB77-18F378FEA264} - FencesShellExt - C:\Program Files\Stardock\Fences\FencesMenu.dll (Stardock)
O24 - Desktop WallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\John\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O24 - Desktop BackupWallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\John\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O30 - LSA: Authentication Packages - (relog_ap) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\relog_ap.dll (Acronis)
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2008/04/11 05:55:48 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [2010/08/09 18:22:24 | 000,000,000 | RHSD | M] - C:\autorun.inf -- [ NTFS ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [2003/01/31 14:25:04 | 000,000,000 | RH-D | M] - E:\autorun -- [ FAT32 ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [2002/10/17 09:56:50 | 000,000,036 | RH-- | M] () - E:\autorun.inf -- [ FAT32 ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [2007/10/05 08:31:54 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] - F:\autorun -- [ FAT32 ]
O32 - AutoRun File - [2005/11/15 11:08:04 | 000,000,036 | -H-- | M] () - F:\autorun.inf -- [ FAT32 ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

NetSvcs: 6to4 - File not found
NetSvcs: Ias - File not found
NetSvcs: Iprip - File not found
NetSvcs: Irmon - File not found
NetSvcs: NWCWorkstation - File not found
NetSvcs: Nwsapagent - File not found
NetSvcs: WmdmPmSp - File not found

CREATERESTOREPOINT
Restore point Set: OTL Restore Point (16902053519425536)

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/08/09 19:14:32 | 000,574,976 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2010/08/09 18:32:12 | 000,038,224 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
[2010/08/09 18:32:11 | 000,020,952 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mbam.sys
[2010/08/09 18:32:11 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
[2010/08/09 18:22:24 | 000,000,000 | RHSD | C] -- C:\autorun.inf
[2010/08/01 00:24:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\Minidump
[2010/07/31 22:15:45 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP
[2010/07/31 22:15:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\SpywareBlaster
[2010/07/30 23:21:21 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\$AVG
[2010/07/30 23:19:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\avg9
[2010/07/30 22:48:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Avg
[2010/07/30 22:48:26 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\AVG

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/08/09 19:14:54 | 000,080,384 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\MBRCheck.exe
[2010/08/09 19:14:47 | 000,133,632 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\RKUnhookerLE.EXE
[2010/08/09 19:14:32 | 000,574,976 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2010/08/09 18:57:20 | 000,013,646 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2010/08/09 18:57:05 | 000,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\SA.DAT
[2010/08/09 18:57:04 | 000,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2010/08/09 18:56:36 | 013,893,632 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\ntuser.dat
[2010/08/09 18:56:27 | 000,000,278 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\ntuser.ini
[2010/08/09 18:32:14 | 000,000,696 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
[2010/08/09 18:17:08 | 000,132,597 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\Flash_Disinfector.exe
[2010/08/09 18:14:43 | 063,176,281 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Avg\incavi.avm
[2010/08/02 00:36:33 | 000,193,536 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2010/08/01 00:11:41 | 000,525,824 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\dds.scr
[2010/07/31 22:38:14 | 000,002,323 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\AdWordDigger.lnk
[2010/07/31 22:15:41 | 000,000,690 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\SpywareBlaster.lnk
[2010/07/30 23:21:17 | 000,012,536 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\avgrsstx.dll
[2010/07/30 23:21:17 | 000,001,507 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\AVG Free 9.0.lnk
[2010/07/30 23:21:16 | 000,243,024 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avgtdix.sys
[2010/07/30 23:21:15 | 000,216,400 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avgldx86.sys
[2010/07/30 23:21:14 | 000,029,584 | ---- | M] (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avgmfx86.sys
[2010/07/30 23:21:13 | 000,113,461 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Avg\iavichjw.avm

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2010/08/09 19:14:54 | 000,080,384 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\MBRCheck.exe
[2010/08/09 19:14:46 | 000,133,632 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\RKUnhookerLE.EXE
[2010/08/09 18:32:14 | 000,000,696 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
[2010/08/09 18:17:08 | 000,132,597 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\Flash_Disinfector.exe
[2010/08/01 00:11:41 | 000,525,824 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\dds.scr
[2010/07/31 22:15:41 | 000,000,690 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\SpywareBlaster.lnk
[2010/07/30 23:21:17 | 000,001,507 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\AVG Free 9.0.lnk
[2010/07/30 23:21:13 | 000,113,461 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Avg\iavichjw.avm
[2010/07/30 23:21:10 | 063,176,281 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Avg\incavi.avm
[2010/07/26 08:17:39 | 013,893,632 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\John\ntuser.dat
[2008/11/22 01:56:10 | 000,000,170 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ANS2000.INI
[2008/04/20 17:08:11 | 000,037,888 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\setupnt.dll
[2008/04/20 16:57:04 | 000,018,198 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hplj1010.ini
[2008/04/20 16:12:45 | 000,000,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBC.INI
[2008/04/11 06:40:52 | 000,005,810 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ASACPI.sys
[2008/04/11 06:40:51 | 000,015,924 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Ascd_tmp.ini
[2008/04/11 06:40:37 | 000,010,288 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ASUSHWIO.SYS
[2008/04/10 16:03:02 | 000,003,972 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\PciBus.sys
[2008/04/10 15:59:35 | 000,524,288 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\xvidcore.dll
[2008/04/10 15:59:35 | 000,139,264 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\xvidvfw.dll
[2007/12/05 04:41:00 | 001,703,936 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvwdmcpl.dll
[2007/12/05 04:41:00 | 001,474,560 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nview.dll
[2007/12/05 04:41:00 | 001,019,904 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvwimg.dll
[2007/12/05 04:41:00 | 000,466,944 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvshell.dll
[2007/12/05 04:41:00 | 000,286,720 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\nvnt4cpl.dll
[2006/11/06 16:30:38 | 000,262,144 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lame_enc.dll
[2004/09/10 18:34:26 | 000,220,160 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\WnASPI32.dll
[2004/08/02 09:32:30 | 000,094,274 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\HPBHEALR.DLL
[2003/01/07 03:05:08 | 000,002,695 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OUTLPERF.INI

========== Custom Scans ==========

< %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe >

< %ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\*.exe /s >
[2008/07/04 14:35:40 | 000,054,632 | ---- | M] (GEAR Software, Inc.) -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\{3276BE95_AF08_429F_A64F_CA64CB79BCF6}\x86\DifXInstall32.exe
[2009/10/02 13:59:29 | 003,254,528 | ---- | M] (Stardock Corporation ) -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\{A87EB928-0C6C-4071-AEF1-59E32BAEDF1B}\Fences.exe
[2009/02/25 16:49:36 | 002,755,296 | ---- | M] (Stardock Corporation ) -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\~0\Fences.exe
[2009/10/02 13:59:29 | 003,254,528 | ---- | M] (Stardock Corporation ) -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\~1\Fences.exe
[2009/01/06 14:50:48 | 000,079,144 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Apple Computer\Installer Cache\iTunes 8.0.2.20\SetupAdmin.exe

< MD5 for: ATAPI.SYS >
[2004/08/04 01:59:44 | 000,095,360 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=CDFE4411A69C224BD1D11B2DA92DAC51 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\atapi.sys
[2004/08/04 01:59:44 | 000,095,360 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=CDFE4411A69C224BD1D11B2DA92DAC51 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\atapi.sys
[2007/07/27 07:00:00 | 000,095,360 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=CDFE4411A69C224BD1D11B2DA92DAC51 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys
[2007/07/27 07:00:00 | 000,095,360 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=CDFE4411A69C224BD1D11B2DA92DAC51 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ReinstallBackups\0005\DriverFiles\i386\atapi.sys
[2004/08/04 01:59:44 | 000,095,360 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=CDFE4411A69C224BD1D11B2DA92DAC51 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ReinstallBackups\0006\DriverFiles\i386\atapi.sys

< MD5 for: EVENTLOG.DLL >
[2007/07/27 07:00:00 | 000,055,808 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=82B24CB70E5944E6E34662205A2A5B78 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\eventlog.dll
[2007/07/27 07:00:00 | 000,055,808 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=82B24CB70E5944E6E34662205A2A5B78 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eventlog.dll

< MD5 for: NETLOGON.DLL >
[2008/01/07 16:35:02 | 000,407,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=5FD8684F1C5DD26509383F6CCDAEE3A3 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\netlogon.dll
[2008/01/07 16:35:02 | 000,407,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=5FD8684F1C5DD26509383F6CCDAEE3A3 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\netlogon.dll

< MD5 for: SCECLI.DLL >
[2007/07/27 07:00:00 | 000,180,224 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=0F78E27F563F2AAF74B91A49E2ABF19A -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\scecli.dll
[2007/07/27 07:00:00 | 000,180,224 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=0F78E27F563F2AAF74B91A49E2ABF19A -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\scecli.dll

< MD5 for: USERINIT.EXE >
[2007/07/27 07:00:00 | 000,024,576 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=39B1FFB03C2296323832ACBAE50D2AFF -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\userinit.exe
[2007/07/27 07:00:00 | 000,024,576 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=39B1FFB03C2296323832ACBAE50D2AFF -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe

< MD5 for: USERINIT.EXE-30B18140.PF >
[2010/08/04 21:46:15 | 000,016,562 | ---- | M] () MD5=5356EB1D025C009FC28A49B140002A9D -- C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch\USERINIT.EXE-30B18140.pf

< %systemroot%\*. /mp /s >

< %systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles >

< %systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles >

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 118 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:5C321E34
< End of report >

Extras.txt

OTL Extras logfile created on: 8/9/2010 7:16:42 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.9.1 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop
Windows XP Professional Edition Service Pack 2 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 7.0.5730.13)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

2.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 56.00% Memory free
4.00 Gb Paging File | 3.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 81.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 2046 4092 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 232.88 Gb Total Space | 207.45 Gb Free Space | 89.08% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
D: Drive not present or media not loaded
Drive E: | 74.50 Gb Total Space | 71.77 Gb Free Space | 96.33% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT32
Drive F: | 232.83 Gb Total Space | 214.39 Gb Free Space | 92.08% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT32
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: WHITE
Current User Name: John
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: All users
Company Name Whitelist: Off
Skip Microsoft Files: Off
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Standard

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.html [@ = FirefoxHTML] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (Mozilla Corporation)

========== Shell Spawning ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
htmlfile [edit] -- "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\msohtmed.exe" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [print] -- "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\msohtmed.exe" /p %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
http [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -requestPending -osint -url "%1" (Mozilla Corporation)
https [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -requestPending -osint -url "%1" (Mozilla Corporation)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l (Microsoft Corporation)
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /e,/idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"FirstRunDisabled" = 1
"AntiVirusDisableNotify" = 0
"FirewallDisableNotify" = 0
"UpdatesDisableNotify" = 0
"AntiVirusOverride" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\AhnlabAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ComputerAssociatesAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\KasperskyAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SophosAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TinyFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ZoneLabsFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 1
"DoNotAllowExceptions" = 0
"DisableNotifications" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Toolbox2.0\Javasoft\JRE\1.3.1\bin\javaw.exe" = C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Toolbox2.0\Javasoft\JRE\1.3.1\bin\javaw.exe:*:Enabled:javaw -- ()
"C:\Bad Ass Article Blaster\articles.exe" = C:\Bad Ass Article Blaster\articles.exe:*:Enabled:articles.exe -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe" = C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunes.exe:*:Enabled:iTunes -- (Apple Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\Envelope Manager\DAZzle\DAZZLE.EXE" = C:\Program Files\Envelope Manager\DAZzle\DAZZLE.EXE:*:Enabled:DAZzle -- (Endicia)
"C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" = C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe:*:Enabled:Firefox -- (Mozilla Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgupd.exe" = C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgupd.exe:*:Enabled:avgupd.exe -- (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)
"C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgnsx.exe" = C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgnsx.exe:*:Enabled:avgnsx.exe -- (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o.)

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{01386D1F-ADE7-43B4-A4E9-312FC5BC726F}_is1" = SWF Opener
"{050DE0DE-DF3A-4C05-8922-8664BD6C617A}" = Wave MP3 Editor v15.8.2 - FREE EDITION
"{0E4BC542-9CFD-4E97-B586-9F1E5516E7B9}" = Microsoft IntelliPoint 6.1
"{10CD364B-FFCC-48BE-B469-B9622A033075}" = Fences
"{1199FAD5-9546-44f3-81CF-FFDB8040B7BF}_CNQ2413" = CanoScan LiDE 100 Scanner Driver
"{16BD2E78-90AF-0793-9423-5C9C35EC205F}" = MozyHome
"{216AB108-2AE1-4130-B3D5-20B2C4C80F8F}" = QuickTime
"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216014FF}" = Java™ 6 Update 14
"{292C47B2-8DB7-47BF-896C-C3C5EE8108C4}" = hp LaserJet 1010 Series
"{2BA00471-0328-3743-93BD-FA813353A783}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 1
"{2FC099BD-AC9B-33EB-809C-D332E1B27C40}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
"{31ACB2BD-3C87-4B56-9CD4-CCA25D98F390}" = GFX Writer
"{50AD75E8-547E-4998-8C06-BF5CEEF30813}" = Acronis True Image
"{5EC9AD36-5167-470E-B0F9-CB3EA12F442E}" = Avery Wizard 3.1
"{6077BEC5-46C6-47C0-A3A4-B7E385F6FA43}" = ArtiFact Full Mode
"{6956856F-B6B3-4BE0-BA0B-8F495BE32033}" = Apple Software Update
"{7CCEBC24-62DB-4280-A8EC-BFA49F167920}" = Software Update for Web Folders
"{7E265513-8CDA-4631-B696-F40D983F3B07}_is1" = CDBurnerXP
"{837b34e3-7c30-493c-8f6a-2b0f04e2912c}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{83A0B770-71D9-4EDE-810B-D5A8FD035776}" = Content Mania
"{85309D89-7BE9-4094-BB17-24999C6118FC}" = ArcSoft PhotoStudio 5.5
"{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}" = Microsoft Silverlight
"{8A25392D-C5D2-4E79-A2BD-C15DDC5B0959}" = Bonjour
"{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}" = Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003
"{92B79901-C57D-409F-8D2F-4E5337383569}" = OpenOffice.org 3.0
"{A2BCA9F1-566C-4805-97D1-7FDC93386723}" = Adobe AIR
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A81200000003}" = Adobe Reader 8.1.2
"{B508B3F1-A24A-32C0-B310-85786919EF28}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1
"{B6EC7388-E277-4A5B-8C8F-71067A41BA64}" = TextPad 5
"{BAF78226-3200-4DB4-BE33-4D922A799840}" = Windows Presentation Foundation
"{C1DEDB47-08BA-401A-BCD3-F2AD312A3CA7}" = Ad Words Digger
"{C73A3AB4-99A4-45E5-B77F-09A3065E0D6A}" = Microsoft IntelliType Pro 6.1
"{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"{CE86A0E7-818D-43EC-A181-59BA9BD3EF2E}" = LightScribe 1.8.13.1
"{CF25C055-CB9F-FFDC-1FB6-3B790D3FE1ED}" = Market Samurai
"{D0AFF254-55D6-4ECB-94F5-FA136E6F038F}" = CommentKahuna
"{E38C00D0-A68B-4318-A8A6-F7D4B5B1DF0E}" = Windows Media Encoder 9 Series
"{EC4455AB-F155-4CC1-A4C5-88F3777F9886}" = Apple Mobile Device Support
"{F132AF7F-7BCA-4EDE-8A7C-958108FE7DBC}" = Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
"{F5C63795-2708-4D15-BF18-5ABBFF7DFFC8}" = iTunes
"Adobe AIR" = Adobe AIR
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
"Adobe Flash Player Plugin" = Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
"AI RoboForm" = AI RoboForm (All Users)
"AVG9Uninstall" = AVG Free 9.0
"AVS DVD Player_is1" = AVS DVD Player version 2.4
"BacklinkSyndicator 2.1" = BacklinkSyndicator 2.1
"Canon CanoScan LiDE 100 User Registration" = Canon CanoScan LiDE 100 User Registration
"CANONIJPLM100" = Inkjet Printer/Scanner Extended Survey Program
"CanonSolutionMenu" = Canon Utilities Solution Menu
"Copyright Records Search" = Copyright Records Search
"Data Extractor" = Data Extractor
"DAZzle" = DAZzle
"Fences" = Fences
"FileZilla Client" = FileZilla Client 3.2.4.1
"HijackThis" = HijackThis 2.0.2
"IDNMitigationAPIs" = Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs
"ie7" = Windows Internet Explorer 7
"InstallShield_{5EC9AD36-5167-470E-B0F9-CB3EA12F442E}" = Avery Wizard 3.1
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
"Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
"Mozilla Firefox (3.6)" = Mozilla Firefox (3.6)
"MP Navigator EX 2.0" = Canon MP Navigator EX 2.0
"MSCompPackV1" = Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP
"MVApplication1" = SureThing CD Labeler Deluxe 3.0
"NLSDownlevelMapping" = Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs
"NVIDIA Drivers" = NVIDIA Drivers
"OrderReminder hp LaserJet 101x" = OrderReminder hp LaserJet 101x
"Pop-Up Stopper Free Edition" = Pop-Up Stopper Free Edition
"PROSet" = Intel® Network Connections Drivers
"RealAlt_is1" = Real Alternative 2.0.1
"SpywareBlaster_is1" = SpywareBlaster 4.3
"TrueImage" = Acronis TrueImage
"VLC media player" = VideoLAN VLC media player 0.8.6f
"WIC" = Windows Imaging Component
"WikiSpider_is1" = Wiki Spider version 2.0
"Windows Media Encoder 9" = Windows Media Encoder 9 Series
"Windows Media Format Runtime" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"Windows Media Player" = Windows Media Player 11
"WinRAR archiver" = WinRAR archiver
"WinZip" = WinZip
"WMFDist11" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"wmp11" = Windows Media Player 11
"WordFlood 1.2" = WordFlood 1.2 (remove only)
"Wudf01000" = Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0
"XHeader" = XHeader
"XpsEPSC" = XML Paper Specification Shared Components Pack 1.0
"XSite Pro" = XSite Pro
"XSitePro2" = XSitePro2

========== HKEY_USERS Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-583907252-1580818891-725345543-1003\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"GoToMeeting" = GoToMeeting 4.0.0.320
"Pixie" = Pixie 3.1 (remove only)

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]
Error - 9/21/2009 2:04:41 AM | Computer Name = WHITE | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = Hanging application OUTLOOK.EXE, version 11.0.6565.0, hang module
hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Error - 9/21/2009 5:21:52 AM | Computer Name = WHITE | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002

Error - 9/21/2009 8:31:50 PM | Computer Name = WHITE | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002

Error - 9/22/2009 4:41:19 PM | Computer Name = WHITE | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = Hanging application WINWORD.EXE, version 11.0.6568.0, hang module

Error - 9/24/2009 1:28:40 AM | Computer Name = WHITE | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002

Error - 9/25/2009 1:15:25 AM | Computer Name = WHITE | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002

Error - 9/25/2009 1:22:51 AM | Computer Name = WHITE | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002

Error - 9/25/2009 6:47:48 AM | Computer Name = WHITE | Source = Microsoft Office 11 | ID = 2001
Description =

Error - 9/26/2009 12:11:51 PM | Computer Name = WHITE | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002

Error - 9/26/2009 12:23:32 PM | Computer Name = WHITE | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002

[ Application Events ]
Error - 9/21/2009 2:04:41 AM | Computer Name = WHITE | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002

Error - 9/21/2009 5:21:52 AM | Computer Name = WHITE | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002

Error - 9/21/2009 8:31:50 PM | Computer Name = WHITE | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002

Error - 9/22/2009 4:41:19 PM | Computer Name = WHITE | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = Hanging application WINWORD.EXE, version 11.0.6568.0, hang module

Error - 9/24/2009 1:28:40 AM | Computer Name = WHITE | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002

Error - 9/25/2009 1:15:25 AM | Computer Name = WHITE | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002

Error - 9/25/2009 1:22:51 AM | Computer Name = WHITE | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002

Error - 9/25/2009 6:47:48 AM | Computer Name = WHITE | Source = Microsoft Office 11 | ID = 2001
Description =

Error - 9/26/2009 12:11:51 PM | Computer Name = WHITE | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002

Error - 9/26/2009 12:23:32 PM | Computer Name = WHITE | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002

[ System Events ]
Error - 7/30/2010 10:42:35 PM | Computer Name = WHITE | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7001
Description = The Apple Mobile Device service depends on the TCP/IP Protocol Driver
service which failed to start because of the following error: %%31

Error - 7/30/2010 10:42:35 PM | Computer Name = WHITE | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7001
Description = The Bonjour Service service depends on the TCP/IP Protocol Driver
service which failed to start because of the following error: %%31

Description = The IPSEC Services service depends on the IPSEC driver service which
failed to start because of the following error: %%31

Error - 7/30/2010 10:42:35 PM | Computer Name = WHITE | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7026
Description = The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
AFD Fips intelppm IPSec mozyFilter MRxSmb NetBIOS NetBT RasAcd Rdbss Tcpip

Error - 7/30/2010 10:45:35 PM | Computer Name = WHITE | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005
Description = DCOM got error "%1055" attempting to start the service netman with
arguments "" in order to run the server: {BA126AE5-2166-11D1-B1D0-00805FC1270E}

Error - 7/30/2010 10:48:03 PM | Computer Name = WHITE | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005
Description = DCOM got error "%1084" attempting to start the service EventSystem
with arguments "" in order to run the server: {1BE1F766-5536-11D1-B726-00C04FB926AF}

Error - 7/30/2010 10:52:01 PM | Computer Name = WHITE | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7024
Description = The AVG Free8 WatchDog service terminated with service-specific error
3758161981 (0xE001003D).

Error - 7/30/2010 10:52:02 PM | Computer Name = WHITE | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7026
Description = The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
AvgLdx86

Error - 8/1/2010 12:25:21 AM | Computer Name = WHITE | Source = System Error | ID = 1003
Description = Error code 10000050, parameter1 e89db000, parameter2 00000000, parameter3
b3a41c3e, parameter4 00000001.

Error - 8/9/2010 6:57:21 PM | Computer Name = WHITE | Source = sr | ID = 1
Description = The System Restore filter encountered the unexpected error '0xC0000001'
while processing the file '' on the volume 'HarddiskVolume1'. It has stopped monitoring
the volume.

< End of report >

4. RKUnHooker Report

RkU Version: 3.8.388.590, Type LE (SR2)
==============================================
OS Name: Windows XP
Version 5.1.2600 (Service Pack 2)
Number of processors #2
>Drivers
0xB9457000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys 7438336 bytes (NVIDIA Corporation, NVIDIA Compatible Windows 2000 Miniport Driver, Version 169.21 )
0xBF9D5000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\nv4_disp.dll 5775360 bytes (NVIDIA Corporation, NVIDIA Compatible Windows 2000 Display driver, Version 169.21 )
0xB6C8A000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RtkHDAud.sys 4628480 bytes (Realtek Semiconductor Corp., Realtek® High Definition Audio Function Driver)
0x804D7000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntkrnlpa.exe 2142208 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NT Kernel & System)
0x804D7000 PnpManager 2142208 bytes
0x804D7000 RAW 2142208 bytes
0x804D7000 WMIxWDM 2142208 bytes
0xBF800000 Win32k 1847296 bytes
0xBF800000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\win32k.sys 1847296 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Multi-User Win32 Driver)
0xBA635000 Ntfs.sys 577536 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NT File System Driver)
0xB5B15000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys 454656 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Windows NT SMB Minirdr)
0xBA5A7000 timntr.sys 397312 bytes (Acronis, Acronis True Image Backup Archive Explorer)
0xB5C55000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys 364544 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, TCP/IP Protocol Driver)
0xB921C000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\update.sys 364544 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Update Driver)
0xB5228000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\srv.sys 335872 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Server driver)
0xBFFA0000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\ATMFD.DLL 286720 bytes (Adobe Systems Incorporated, Windows NT OpenType/Type 1 Font Driver)
0xB9376000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\yk51x86.sys 286720 bytes (Marvell, Miniport Driver for Marvell Yukon Ethernet Controller.)
0xB4827000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\HTTP.sys 266240 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, HTTP Protocol Stack)
0xB93BC000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\e1e5132.sys 253952 bytes (Intel Corporation, Intel® PRO/1000 Adapter NDIS 5.2 deserialized driver)
0xB5BF9000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\avgtdix.sys 237568 bytes (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o., AVG Network connection watcher)
0xB5AAE000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\avgldx86.sys 212992 bytes (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o., AVG AVI Loader Driver)
0xB5AE2000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Dot4.sys 208896 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, One Cool Transport)
0xB92E6000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rdpdr.sys 200704 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Microsoft RDP Device redirector)
0xBA779000 ACPI.sys 188416 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, ACPI Driver for NT)
0xBA608000 NDIS.sys 184320 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NDIS 5.1 wrapper driver)
0xB5392000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxdav.sys 180224 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Windows NT WebDav Minirdr)
0xB3B66000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\kmixer.sys 176128 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Kernel Mode Audio Mixer)
0xB5B84000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys 176128 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Redirected Drive Buffering SubSystem Driver)
0xB5BD1000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys 163840 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, MBT Transport driver)
0xBA723000 dmio.sys 155648 bytes (Microsoft Corp., Veritas Software, NT Disk Manager I/O Driver)
0xB93FA000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys 151552 bytes (Windows ® Server 2003 DDK provider, High Definition Audio Bus Driver v1.0a)
0xB6C66000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\portcls.sys 147456 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Port Class (Class Driver for Port/Miniport Devices))
0xB941F000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBPORT.SYS 147456 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, USB 1.1 & 2.0 Port Driver)
0xB4FFD000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Fastfat.SYS 143360 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Fast FAT File System Driver)
0xB933F000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ks.sys 143360 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Kernel CSA Library)
0xB5BAF000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\afd.sys 139264 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Ancillary Function Driver for WinSock)
0xB5C33000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipnat.sys 139264 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, IP Network Address Translator)
0x806E2000 ACPI_HAL 134400 bytes
0x806E2000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\hal.dll 134400 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL)
0xBA6EB000 fltMgr.sys 131072 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Microsoft Filesystem Filter Manager)
0xBA749000 ftdisk.sys 126976 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, FT Disk Driver)
0xBA58B000 snapman.sys 114688 bytes (Acronis, Acronis Snapshot API)
0xBA571000 Mup.sys 106496 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Multiple UNC Provider driver)
0xBA70B000 atapi.sys 98304 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, IDE/ATAPI Port Driver)
0xB5A6E000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\dump_atapi.sys 98304 bytes
0xBA6C2000 KSecDD.sys 94208 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Kernel Security Support Provider Interface)
0xB9328000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys 94208 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, MS PPP Framing Driver (Strong Encryption))
0xB4E80000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wdmaud.sys 86016 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, MMSYSTEM Wave/Midi API mapper)
0xB9362000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\parport.sys 81920 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Parallel Port Driver)
0xB9443000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\VIDEOPRT.SYS 81920 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Video Port Driver)
0xB5CAE000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipsec.sys 77824 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, IPSec Driver)
0xB5D09000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mozy.sys 77824 bytes (Mozy, Inc., Mozy Change Monitor Filter Driver)
0xBF9C3000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\dxg.sys 73728 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, DirectX Graphics Driver)
0xBA6D9000 sr.sys 73728 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, System Restore Filesystem Filter Driver)
0xBA768000 pci.sys 69632 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NT Plug and Play PCI Enumerator)
0xB9317000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\psched.sys 69632 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, MS QoS Packet Scheduler)
0xB9B8F000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Cdfs.SYS 65536 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, CD-ROM File System Driver)
0xBAAC8000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys 65536 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, SCSI CD-ROM Driver)
0xBAA88000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys 65536 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, IEEE1394 Ndis Miniport and Call Manager)
0xB583E000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rspndr.sys 65536 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Link-Layer Topology Responder Driver for NDIS 6)
0xBAA98000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\serial.sys 65536 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Serial Device Driver)
0xB9BEF000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys 61440 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, IP/1394 Arp Client)
0xBA9C8000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drmk.sys 61440 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Microsoft Kernel DRM Descrambler Filter)
0xBA8C8000 ohci1394.sys 61440 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, 1394 OpenHCI Port Driver)
0xBAAD8000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\redbook.sys 61440 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Redbook Audio Filter Driver)
0xB4F25000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sysaudio.sys 61440 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, System Audio WDM Filter)
0xBA9B8000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys 61440 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Default Hub Driver for USB)
0xBA8A8000 socakkj.sys 57344 bytes
0xBA8D8000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\1394BUS.SYS 53248 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, 1394 Bus Device Driver)
0xBA918000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CLASSPNP.SYS 53248 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, SCSI Class System Dll)
0xBAAA8000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys 53248 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, i8042 Port Driver)
0xBAAE8000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys 53248 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, RAS L2TP mini-port/call-manager driver)
0xBA8F8000 VolSnap.sys 53248 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Volume Shadow Copy Driver)
0xBAB08000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys 49152 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Peer-to-Peer Tunneling Protocol)
0xBAAB8000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\imapi.sys 45056 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, IMAPI Kernel Driver)
0xBA8E8000 MountMgr.sys 45056 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Mount Manager)
0xBAAF8000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys 45056 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, RAS PPPoE mini-port/call-manager driver)
0xBA998000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS 40960 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NDIS Proxy)
0xB558E000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\secdrv.sys 40960 bytes (Macrovision Corporation, Macrovision Europe Limited, and Macrovision Japan and Asia K.K., Macrovision SECURITY Driver)
0xBA988000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys 40960 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Terminal Server Driver)
0xBA908000 disk.sys 36864 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, PnP Disk Driver)
0xB9BCF000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Fips.SYS 36864 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, FIPS Crypto Driver)
0xB9BBF000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HIDCLASS.SYS 36864 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Hid Class Library)
0xBAA78000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys 36864 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Processor Device Driver)
0xBA8B8000 isapnp.sys 36864 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, PNP ISA Bus Driver)
0xBAB18000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msgpc.sys 36864 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, MS General Packet Classifier)
0xB9BDF000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys 36864 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NetBIOS interface driver)
0xB49C0000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Normandy.SYS 36864 bytes (RKU Driver)
0xB5D4C000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tifsfilt.sys 36864 bytes (Acronis, Acronis True Image File System Filter)
0xB9BFF000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys 36864 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, MS Remote Access and Routing ARP Driver)
0xBAC28000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Npfs.SYS 32768 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NPFS Driver)
0xBABC8000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys 32768 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, EHCI eUSB Miniport Driver)
0xBABD0000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\fdc.sys 28672 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Floppy Disk Controller Driver)
0xBAC10000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HIDPARSE.SYS 28672 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Hid Parsing Library)
0xBAB28000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\PCIIDEX.SYS 28672 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, PCI IDE Bus Driver Extension)
0xBACB0000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS 28672 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, USB Mass Storage Class Driver)
0xBAC40000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\avgmfx86.sys 24576 bytes (AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o., AVG Resident Shield Minifilter Driver)
0xBAC30000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dot4usb.sys 24576 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, DOT4USB filter driver)
0xBABD8000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys 24576 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Keyboard Class Driver)
0xBABF8000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys 24576 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Mouse Class Driver)
0xBAC48000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\point32.sys 24576 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Point32.sys)
0xBABC0000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys 24576 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, UHCI USB Miniport Driver)
0xBAC18000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\vga.sys 24576 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, VGA/Super VGA Video Driver)
0xBAC00000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\flpydisk.sys 20480 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Floppy Driver)
0xBAC20000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Msfs.SYS 20480 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Mailslot driver)
0xBAB30000 PartMgr.sys 20480 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Partition Manager)
0xBABE8000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys 20480 bytes (Parallel Technologies, Inc., Parallel Technologies DirectParallel IO Library)
0xBABF0000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspti.sys 20480 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, PTI DirectParallel® mini-port/call-manager driver)
0xBABE0000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\TDI.SYS 20480 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, TDI Wrapper)
0xBAC58000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\watchdog.sys 20480 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Watchdog Driver)
0xB6C62000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Dot4Prt.sys 16384 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Dot4 Printer Driver)
0xBA531000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mssmbios.sys 16384 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, System Management BIOS Driver)
0xB5772000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys 16384 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NDIS User mode I/O Driver)
0xBAD9C000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\serenum.sys 16384 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Serial Port Enumerator)
0xBACB8000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\BOOTVID.dll 12288 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, VGA Boot Driver)
0xB6C3A000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Dxapi.sys 12288 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, DirectX API Driver)
0xBADA0000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\GEARAspiWDM.sys 12288 bytes (GEAR Software Inc., CD DVD Filter)
0xBA511000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys 12288 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, USB Miniport Driver for Input Devices)
0xB6C5E000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys 12288 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, HID Mouse Filter Driver)
0xBA54D000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys 12288 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NDIS 3.0 connection wrapper driver)
0xB920C000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys 12288 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, RAS Automatic Connection Driver)
0xBADC4000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ASACPI.sys 8192 bytes (-, ATK0110 ACPI Utility)
0xBADCE000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Beep.SYS 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, BEEP Driver)
0xBADAC000 dmload.sys 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corp., Veritas Software., NT Disk Manager Startup Driver)
0xBADD6000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\dump_WMILIB.SYS 8192 bytes
0xBADCC000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Fs_Rec.SYS 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, File System Recognizer Driver)
0xBADA8000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\KDCOM.DLL 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Kernel Debugger HW Extension DLL)
0xBADD0000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\mnmdd.SYS 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Frame buffer simulator)
0xBAE16000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\ParVdm.SYS 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, VDM Parallel Driver)
0xBADD2000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, RDP Miniport)
0xBADC6000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator)
0xBADC8000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBD.SYS 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Universal Serial Bus Driver)
0xBADAA000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WMILIB.SYS 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, WMILIB WMI support library Dll)
0xBAE8A000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\audstub.sys 4096 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, AudStub Driver)
0xBAFBF000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\dxgthk.sys 4096 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, DirectX Graphics Driver Thunk)
0xBAF29000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Null.SYS 4096 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NULL Driver)
0xBAE70000 pciide.sys 4096 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Generic PCI IDE Bus Driver)
>Stealth

5. MBR Check Report

MBRCheck, version 1.2.3
© 2010, AD

Command-line:
Windows Version: Windows XP Professional
Windows Information: Service Pack 2 (build 2600)
Logical Drives Mask: 0x0000003d

Kernel Drivers (total 132):
0x804D7000 \WINDOWS\system32\ntkrnlpa.exe
0x806E2000 \WINDOWS\system32\hal.dll
0xBADA8000 \WINDOWS\system32\KDCOM.DLL
0xBACB8000 \WINDOWS\system32\BOOTVID.dll
0xBA8A8000 socakkj.sys
0xBA779000 ACPI.sys
0xBADAA000 \WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WMILIB.SYS
0xBA768000 pci.sys
0xBA8B8000 isapnp.sys
0xBA8C8000 ohci1394.sys
0xBA8D8000 \WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\1394BUS.SYS
0xBAE70000 pciide.sys
0xBAB28000 \WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\PCIIDEX.SYS
0xBA8E8000 MountMgr.sys
0xBA749000 ftdisk.sys
0xBADAC000 dmload.sys
0xBA723000 dmio.sys
0xBAB30000 PartMgr.sys
0xBA8F8000 VolSnap.sys
0xBA70B000 atapi.sys
0xBA908000 disk.sys
0xBA918000 \WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CLASSPNP.SYS
0xBA6EB000 fltMgr.sys
0xBA6D9000 sr.sys
0xBA6C2000 KSecDD.sys
0xBA635000 Ntfs.sys
0xBA608000 NDIS.sys
0xBA5A7000 timntr.sys
0xBA58B000 snapman.sys
0xBA571000 Mup.sys
0xBAA78000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys
0xB9457000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys
0xB9443000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\VIDEOPRT.SYS
0xBABC0000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys
0xB941F000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\USBPORT.SYS
0xBABC8000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys
0xB93FA000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys
0xB93BC000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\e1e5132.sys
0xB9376000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\yk51x86.sys
0xBAA88000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys
0xBABD0000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\fdc.sys
0xB9362000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\parport.sys
0xBADC4000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ASACPI.sys
0xBAA98000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\serial.sys
0xBAD9C000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\serenum.sys
0xBAAA8000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys
0xBABD8000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys
0xBAAB8000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\imapi.sys
0xBAAC8000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys
0xBAAD8000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\redbook.sys
0xB933F000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ks.sys
0xBADA0000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\GEARAspiWDM.sys
0xBAE8A000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\audstub.sys
0xBAAE8000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys
0xBA54D000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys
0xB9328000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys
0xBAAF8000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys
0xBAB08000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys
0xBABE0000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\TDI.SYS
0xB9317000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\psched.sys
0xBAB18000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\msgpc.sys
0xBABE8000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys
0xBABF0000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\raspti.sys
0xB92E6000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rdpdr.sys
0xBA988000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys
0xBABF8000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys
0xBADC6000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys
0xB921C000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\update.sys
0xBA531000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\mssmbios.sys
0xBA998000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS
0xBA9B8000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys
0xBADC8000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\USBD.SYS
0xB6C8A000 \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\RtkHDAud.sys
0xB6C66000 \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\portcls.sys
0xBA9C8000 \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\drmk.sys
0xBAC00000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\flpydisk.sys
0xB5D09000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\mozy.sys
0xBADCC000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Fs_Rec.SYS
0xBAF29000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Null.SYS
0xBADCE000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Beep.SYS
0xBAC10000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\HIDPARSE.SYS
0xBAC18000 \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\vga.sys
0xBADD0000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\mnmdd.SYS
0xBADD2000 \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys
0xBAC20000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Msfs.SYS
0xBAC28000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Npfs.SYS
0xB920C000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys
0xB5CAE000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ipsec.sys
0xB5C55000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys
0xB5C33000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ipnat.sys
0xB5BF9000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\avgtdix.sys
0xB9BFF000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
0xB9BEF000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys
0xB5BD1000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys
0xB5BAF000 \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\afd.sys
0xB9BDF000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys
0xB5B84000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys
0xB5B15000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys
0xB9BCF000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Fips.SYS
0xBAC30000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\dot4usb.sys
0xB5AE2000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\Dot4.sys
0xBAC40000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\avgmfx86.sys
0xB5AAE000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\avgldx86.sys
0xBA511000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys
0xB9BBF000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\HIDCLASS.SYS
0xB6C62000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\Dot4Prt.sys
0xB6C5E000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys
0xBAC48000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\point32.sys
0xB9B8F000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Cdfs.SYS
0xB5A6E000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\dump_atapi.sys
0xBADD6000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\dump_WMILIB.SYS
0xBF800000 \SystemRoot\System32\win32k.sys
0xB6C3A000 \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\Dxapi.sys
0xBAC58000 \SystemRoot\System32\watchdog.sys
0xBF9C3000 \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\dxg.sys
0xBAFBF000 \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\dxgthk.sys
0xBF9D5000 \SystemRoot\System32\nv4_disp.dll
0xB5D4C000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\tifsfilt.sys
0xBFFA0000 \SystemRoot\System32\ATMFD.DLL
0xB5772000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys
0xB583E000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rspndr.sys
0xB5392000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\mrxdav.sys
0xBAE16000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\ParVdm.SYS
0xB5228000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\srv.sys
0xB558E000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\secdrv.sys
0xB4FFD000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Fastfat.SYS
0xB4E80000 \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\wdmaud.sys
0xB4F25000 \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\sysaudio.sys
0xB4827000 \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\HTTP.sys
0xBACB0000 \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS
0xB3B66000 \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\kmixer.sys
0x7C900000 \WINDOWS\system32\ntdll.dll

Processes (total 56):
0 System Idle Process
4 System
932 C:\WINDOWS\system32\smss.exe
996 csrss.exe
1020 C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
1064 C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
1076 C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
1248 C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
1316 svchost.exe
1564 C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
1796 svchost.exe
1904 svchost.exe
212 C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
328 C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgchsvx.exe
340 C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgrsx.exe
504 C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgcsrvx.exe
804 C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2\schedul2.exe
832 C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
848 C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe
864 C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
952 C:\Program Files\Canon\IJPLM\ijplmsvc.exe
1272 C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
1520 C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
1548 C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
1620 C:\Program Files\MozyHome\mozybackup.exe
1660 C:\Program Files\CDBurnerXP\NMSAccessU.exe
1688 C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
1732 C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
1388 C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgnsx.exe
2060 alg.exe
2756 C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
2912 C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.exe
2964 C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
2972 C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImage\TrueImageMonitor.exe
2980 C:\Program Files\Acronis\TrueImage\TimounterMonitor.exe
2988 C:\Program Files\Common Files\Acronis\Schedule2\schedhlp.exe
3028 C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
3040 C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliType Pro\itype.exe
3048 C:\Program Files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\ipoint.exe
3068 C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Toolbox2.0\Apache Tomcat 4.0\webapps\Toolbox\StatusClient\StatusClient.exe
3108 C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\OrderReminder\OrderReminder\OrderReminder.exe
3136 C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe
3148 C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe
3188 C:\PROGRA~1\AVG\AVG9\avgtray.exe
3304 C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
3328 C:\Program Files\Panicware\Pop-Up Stopper Free Edition\PSFree.exe
3336 C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LightScribeControlPanel.exe
3352 C:\Program Files\Siber Systems\AI RoboForm\robotaskbaricon.exe
3404 C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Toolbox2.0\Javasoft\JRE\1.3.1\bin\javaw.exe
3760 C:\Program Files\MozyHome\mozystat.exe
4088 C:\Program Files\WinZip\WZQKPICK.EXE
1604 C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 3\program\soffice.exe
1708 C:\Program Files\OpenOffice.org 3\program\soffice.bin
1772 C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
3076 C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jucheck.exe
3544 C:\Documents and Settings\John\Desktop\MBRCheck.exe

\\.\C: --> \\.\PhysicalDrive0 at offset 0x00000000`00007e00 (NTFS)
\\.\E: --> \\.\PhysicalDrive1 at offset 0x00000000`00007e00 (FAT32)
\\.\F: --> \\.\PhysicalDrive2 at offset 0x00000000`00007e00 (FAT32)

PhysicalDrive0 Model Number: ST3250410AS, Rev: 3.AAC
PhysicalDrive1 Model Number: WDCWD800BB-00DKA0, Rev: 77.0
PhysicalDrive2 Model Number: WD2500BEV External, Rev: 1.04

Size Device Name MBR Status
--------------------------------------------
232 GB \\.\PhysicalDrive0 Windows XP MBR code detected
SHA1: DA38B874B7713D1B51CBC449F4EF809B0DEC644A
74 GB \\.\PhysicalDrive1 RE: Unknown MBR code
SHA1: 2109F29445E77C0BCB56987F39830EB288D04575
232 GB \\.\PhysicalDrive2 RE: Unknown MBR code
SHA1: 2BE9ACE700A45722604874D4A10E3B6A212931F3

Found non-standard or infected MBR.
Enter 'Y' and hit ENTER for more options, or 'N' to exit:

Done!

I think that's it.
Let me know if you require anything else.
Thanks.
John

#9 Shannon2012

Shannon2012

• Security Colleague
  • 3,657 posts
  •  

Posted 10 August 2010 - 09:03 PM

Hi-

The items that MalwareBytes' Anti-Malware detected and deleted were "Backdoor.Bot" registry entries and "lowsec\" files which McAfee identifies as a "PWS-Zbot is a Trojan that steals online banking credentials and eventually sends them to a remote server." Or, as Kaspersky puts it "These programs are used by cyber-criminals to steal any bank information from computers." If you did any banking transactions on your computer, I think you should follow the advice I sent you earlier about changing your passwords from a clean computer.

Your questions -

1. Should I simply reformat both of my external drives to be safe? I could then
re-do the flash disinfector steps.
If you don't need the data that is on the drives, I would reformat them and then run Flash_Disinfector. If you don't want to lose the data, then, if it were me, I would not reformat them since Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware gave them a clean bill of health.

2. I have a System Restore DVD that came with my PC when I bought it. This would
put my PC back to the state it was when it first arrived. Would this satisfy
your recommendations of a reformat/OS reinstall?
Yes, but I would reformat the internal drive before I reloaded the System Restore DVD. The reformat will, of course, destroy all files on the drive.

If you you decide that you wish to continue with salvaging your system, download Combofix from either of the links below, and save it to your desktop. For information regarding this download, please visit this webpage: how-to-use-combofix

Link 1
Link 2

**Note: It is important that it is saved directly to your desktop**

1. Close any open browsers.
2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.
To disable the AVG 9 Resident Shield, please:
  • Open AVG User Interface.
  • Double-click on the Resident Shield.
  • Un-tick the option Resident Shield active.
  • Save the changes.
    For more Information

Double click on combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
  • When finished, it will produce a report for you.
  • Please copy the "C:\ComboFix.txt" into your reply.
Note:
Do not mouseclick combofix's window while it's running. That may cause it to stall

Next, please download SystemLook from one of the links below and save it to your Desktop.
Download Mirror #1
Download Mirror #2
  • Double-click SystemLook.exe to run it.
  • Copy the content of the following codebox into the main textfield:
    CODE
    :filefind
    socakkj.sys

• Click the Look button to start the scan.
  • When finished, a notepad window will open with the results of the scan. Please post this log in your next reply.
Note: The log can also be found on your Desktop entitled SystemLook.txt

In your reply, please copy in the ComboFix report and the SystemLook output.

Thanks,

Shannon

#10 JR_White

JR_White
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 11 August 2010 - 05:37 PM

Hi -

OK, before I proceed:

1. The System Restore DVD states that it will "erase and restore my primary hard disk back to its original state". Wouldn't erase cover the reformatting step (just want to be sure)? If not, do you have software/instructions that will help me reformat my drive?

2. In the ComboFix user guide, I am instructed to disable anti-virus, anti-malware and firewall programs. However, I need an internet connection for the download and install of the recovery console. With my firewall disabled, won't this put my PC at risk all over again? Despite the fact that ComboFix will disconnect my internet connection at some point in the process, it will reconnect me later, but my firewall will still be disabled. I just want to be sure I do this correctly.

3. For AVG 9.0, do I just have to disable the Resident Shield or are there any other features I have to disable? I know how to disable the protection in SpywareBlaster, but is there anything I have to do with MalwareByte's Anti-Malware? I also have HijackThis on my PC (from a while ago). Are there any required steps to disable HJT?

Thanks for the help!
John

#11 Shannon2012

Shannon2012

• Security Colleague
  • 3,657 posts
  •  

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:56 PM

Hi-

Question #1 - If the documentation for the restore says it will erase the drive, you are in fine shape. Just follow their instructions to return your computer to its original state.

Question #2 & #3 - For now, all you have to do is to disable the AVG 9 Resident Shield. If something more needs to be done, it will let us know and we will take care of it then.

If you have any more questions, let me know.

Have fun!

Shannon

#12 JR_White

JR_White
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 11 August 2010 - 09:48 PM

Hi -

One more question before I proceed:

Given the nature of the program and all the things it does, is there any point or sign where I'll be able to tell that ComboFix has stalled or crashed? In other words, at what point will I know that I have to reboot my PC?

Thanks!
John

#13 Shannon2012

Shannon2012

• Security Colleague
  • 3,657 posts
  •  

Posted 12 August 2010 - 05:07 AM

Hi-

Just go ahead and run it. It will tell you when to reboot if it needs to reboot.

Shannon

#14 Shannon2012

Shannon2012

• Security Colleague
  • 3,657 posts
  •  

Posted 12 August 2010 - 09:30 AM

Hi-

If you decide to do the restore and return the computer to its original state, you do not have to run ComboFix or SystemLook. You only need to run them, if you decide not to do the restore.
Shannon

#15 JR_White

JR_White
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 39 posts
  •  

Posted 12 August 2010 - 05:08 PM

OK. Thanks Shannon.

It looks like we're going to get hit with a bad thunderstorm tonight, so to avoid any possible problems with a power failure, I'm going to hold off running ComboFix and System Look until tomorrow when I get home from work.

I just wanted you to know so you didn't assume I was stopping our work if you didn't hear from me tonight.

Thanks again.
John

Edited by JR_White, 12 August 2010 - 05:10 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users