Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Help with Dell Mini (910) Driver install

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 screamerUSA

screamerUSA

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:33 AM

Posted 31 July 2010 - 02:26 PM

Hi guys,

I have a Dell Mini 9 (910) and I can't seem to get the drivers installed. I entered my Service Tag and a list of drivers appeared. I downloaded them. They are all listed / named Dell Driver Download Manager from 1-23 of the same file. I need some help w/ this if someone would be so kind.

...screamer
Cisco 851 + DIR-655 as Firewall NOD32 2.70 MalwareDefender2.0.5
Life Savers - FD-ISR & ShadowProtect

XPS 600, Pentium D "950" 3.4Ghz, 2GB Ram, 1 TB Seagate Barracuda + 2 160GB Seagate HDD, Dual nVidia GeForce 7800GTX

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 abauw

abauw

• Members
  • 951 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:33 PM

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:20 PM

what operating system(OS) that you use???
I think have just download and install all driver without reading a something...next time please read the information....

here are some list of driver
http://search.dell.com/results.aspx?c=us&a...se&~ck=anav

for easy download please see on the left...find OS that you use...if XP click on windows xp...if vista click on vista, etc
hope that link didnt change...sometime dont know why it have change...

and please DO NOT download BIOS (update)...except you have problem with your BIOS and DELL have release some fix for your problem...

Edited by abauw, 31 July 2010 - 04:41 PM.

:guitar: Take me to a place where time is frozen
You don't have to close your eyes to dream :busy:
You can find escape inside this moment :smash:
And I will follow  :whistle:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users