Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

results5.google, dns infection?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 pamelaseyes

pamelaseyes

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:24 AM

Posted 31 July 2010 - 12:57 PM

Hello to the Bleeping Computer Team!
I absolutely need your assistance in removing an infection I've aquired. I use Windows XP.
This infection redirect me each time I click on a link within search results or even when I click on links within a website I'm visiting.
I'm wondering if I have something within my router that reloads itself by hijacking my IP? I just don't know... the redirect goes to results5.google, yahoo.com, google-analytics, more. And I'm starting to get seperate window pop-ups that are for unrequested websites. Also, it slows or freezes often.
I've scanned with Spybot search & destroy, Avira, Malwarebytes, McAfee, Ad-Aware, others and nothing seems to clean it off my system. I loaded/unloaded each of these spyware removers one at a time as not to cause confusion. However, nothing works.
Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time,
Pamela

UPDATE: It's definitely a DNSChanger that's infected my system.
I found where I was vulnerable within my router. I simply went into my router and changed my password from the default password that comes preset in the router and reset it to a private password of my choice.
There were 3 additional ip addresses that were reloading themselves (Russian Network IP address: 213.109.75.130 & 213.109.65.44 & Asia Pacific Network: 1.1.1.1). I reset there IP values to all zero's. I also had to change my permission for how many computers that were allowed to use my router... the DNSchanger had reset it to 50.
Then I saved my changes. This stopped the DNSchanger from finding my router, so no more redirects or popups.
However, I still feel that I have a package loaded somewhere on my computer that was directing this DNSchanger and I would still need your help to find it. I rescanned with McAfee and Avira and they found nothing.
Please look over my attached scans & advise.

I look forward to working on a resolve.
Thank you for your time.
Pamela

Attached Files

Edited by Budapest, 05 August 2010 - 05:14 PM.
Posts merged ~BP

Pamela

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 kahdah

kahdah

• Security Colleague
  • 11,138 posts
  •  

Posted 08 August 2010 - 02:37 PM

Hello pamelaseyes

Welcome to BleepingComputer smile.gif

Good work on removing that infection.
==========================
  • Download OTL to your desktop.
  • Double click on OTL to run it.
  • When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output.
  • Under the Standard Registry box change it to All.
  • Under Custom scan's and fixes section paste in the below in bold

netsvcs
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.*
    %systemroot%\*. /mp /s
    CREATERESTOREPOINT
    %systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles
    %systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav
    %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /90
    %systemroot%\system32\Spool\prtprocs\w32x86\*.dll

• Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check.
  • Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
    • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
    • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files, one at a time, and post it with your next reply.

Please do not pm for help, post it in the forums instead.

If I am helping you and have not responded for 48 hours please send me a pm as I don't always get notifications.

My help is always free, however, if you would like to make a donation to me for the help I have provided please click here Posted Image

#3 pamelaseyes

pamelaseyes
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 09 August 2010 - 02:36 PM

Hello Kahdah! smile.gif
It's a pleasure to meet you. First of all, thank you for taking the time to look into this issue.
I followed your instructions, then pasted the following results from the OTL.txt & Extrax.txt below for your review.

OTL logfile created on: 8/9/2010 3:07:23 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.9.1 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop
Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.6001.18702)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

2.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 71.00% Memory free
4.00 Gb Paging File | 3.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 87.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 0 0 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 70.87 Gb Total Space | 39.39 Gb Free Space | 55.58% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
D: Drive not present or media not loaded
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: PAMELA
Current User Name: Pam
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: Current user
Company Name Whitelist: Off
Skip Microsoft Files: Off
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Minimal

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
PRC - C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\Mcshield.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\mcsysmon.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\AOL 9.5b\waol.exe (AOL, LLC.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\AOL 9.5b\shellmon.exe (AOL, LLC.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MpfSrv.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127254110\EE\aolsoftware.exe (AOL LLC)
PRC - c:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\McProxy\McProxy.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - c:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\MNA\McNASvc.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe (AOL LLC)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Topspeed\2.0\aoltsmon.exe (America Online, Inc)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Topspeed\2.0\aoltpspd.exe (America Online Inc)

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvcr71.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
MOD - C:\Program Files\AOL 9.5b\idleproc.dll (AOL, LLC.)
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msscript.ocx (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - (HidServ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\hidserv.dll File not found
SRV - (getPlusHelper) getPlus® -- C:\Program Files\NOS\bin\getPlus_Helper.dll File not found
SRV - (AppMgmt) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\appmgmts.dll File not found
SRV - (0132061281291557mcinstcleanup) McAfee Application Installer Cleanup (0132061281291557) -- C:\DOCUME~1\Pam\LOCALS~1\Temp\013206~1.EXE File not found
SRV - (mcmscsvc) -- C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (MatSvc) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Fix it Center\Matsvc.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (McODS) -- C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\mcods.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (McShield) -- C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\Mcshield.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (McSysmon) -- C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\mcsysmon.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (MpfService) -- C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (MBackMonitor) -- C:\Program Files\McAfee\MBK\MBackMonitor.exe (McAfee)
SRV - (McProxy) -- c:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\McProxy\McProxy.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (McNASvc) -- c:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\MNA\McNASvc.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (DSBrokerService) -- C:\Program Files\DellSupport\brkrsvc.exe ()
SRV - (AOL ACS) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe (AOL LLC)
SRV - (AOL TopSpeedMonitor) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Topspeed\2.0\aoltsmon.exe (America Online, Inc)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - (UWProSys) -- C:\Program Files\CyberDefender\AntiSpyware\uwprosys.sys File not found
DRV - (TfSysMon) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\TfSysMon.sys File not found
DRV - (TfNetMon) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\TfNetMon.sys File not found
DRV - (TfFsMon) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\TfFsMon.sys File not found
DRV - (LVUVC) Logitech QuickCam S7500(UVC) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\lvuvc.sys File not found
DRV - (CDAVFS) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\CDAVFS.sys File not found
DRV - (MPFP) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Mpfp.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV - (mfehidk) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV - (mfeavfk) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfeavfk.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV - (mfesmfk) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfesmfk.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV - (mfebopk) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfebopk.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV - (cpudrv) -- C:\Program Files\SystemRequirementsLab\cpudrv.sys ()
DRV - (mferkdk) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mferkdk.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV - (FilterService) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\lvuvcflt.sys (Logitech Inc.)
DRV - (LVUSBSta) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\LVUSBSta.sys (Logitech Inc.)
DRV - (LVRS) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\lvrs.sys (Logitech Inc.)
DRV - (usbaudio) USB Audio Driver (WDM) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\USBAUDIO.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (amdagp) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdagp.sys (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)
DRV - (sisagp) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sisagp.sys (Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation)
DRV - (dsunidrv) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dsunidrv.sys (Gteko Ltd.)
DRV - (DSproct) -- C:\Program Files\DellSupport\GTAction\triggers\DSproct.sys (Gteko Ltd.)
DRV - (MCSTRM) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mcstrm.sys (RealNetworks, Inc.)
DRV - (tfsnudfa) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnudfa.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (tfsnudf) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnudf.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (tfsnifs) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnifs.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (tfsncofs) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsncofs.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (tfsnboio) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnboio.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (tfsnopio) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnopio.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (tfsnpool) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnpool.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (tfsndrct) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsndrct.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (tfsndres) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsndres.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (sscdbhk5) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sscdbhk5.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (ssrtln) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ssrtln.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (drvmcdb) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drvmcdb.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (drvnddm) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drvnddm.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (senfilt) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\senfilt.sys (Creative Technology Ltd.)
DRV - (nv) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nv4_mini.sys (NVIDIA Corporation)
DRV - (IntelC53) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\IntelC53.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (bvrp_pci) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\bvrp_pci.sys ()
DRV - (IntelC52) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\IntelC52.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (IntelC51) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\IntelC51.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (mohfilt) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mohfilt.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (bcm4sbxp) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\bcm4sbxp.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV - (wanatw) WAN Miniport (ATW) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wanatw4.sys (America Online, Inc.)
DRV - (omci) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\omci.sys (Dell Computer Corporation)
DRV - (Sparrow) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sparrow.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)
DRV - (sym_u3) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sym_u3.sys (LSI Logic)
DRV - (sym_hi) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sym_hi.sys (LSI Logic)
DRV - (symc8xx) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\symc8xx.sys (LSI Logic)
DRV - (symc810) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\symc810.sys (Symbios Logic Inc.)
DRV - (MODEMCSA) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MODEMCSA.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (ultra) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ultra.sys (Promise Technology, Inc.)
DRV - (ql12160) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql12160.sys (QLogic Corporation)
DRV - (ql1080) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql1080.sys (QLogic Corporation)
DRV - (ql1280) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql1280.sys (QLogic Corporation)
DRV - (dac2w2k) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dac2w2k.sys (Mylex Corporation)
DRV - (mraid35x) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mraid35x.sys (American Megatrends Inc.)
DRV - (asc) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asc.sys (Advanced System Products, Inc.)
DRV - (asc3550) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asc3550.sys (Advanced System Products, Inc.)
DRV - (AliIde) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\aliide.sys (Acer Laboratories Inc.)
DRV - (CmdIde) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cmdide.sys (CMD Technology, Inc.)

========== Standard Registry (All) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Secondary_Page_URL = [binary data]
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Extensions Off Page = about:NoAdd-ons
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Page_Transitions = 1
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Security Risk Page = about:SecurityRisk
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKLM\..\URLSearchHook: {f0e98552-8e47-4c6c-9b3a-11ab0549f94d} - C:\Program Files\AOL Toolbar\aoltb.dll (AOL L.L.C.)

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Page_Transitions = 1
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?p...amp;ar=iesearch
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,SearchDefaultBranded = 1
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.com/
IE - HKCU\..\URLSearchHook: {CFBFAE00-17A6-11D0-99CB-00C04FD64497} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ieframe.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
IE - HKCU\..\URLSearchHook: {f0e98552-8e47-4c6c-9b3a-11ab0549f94d} - C:\Program Files\AOL Toolbar\aoltb.dll (AOL L.L.C.)
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}: c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\DotNetAssistantExtension\ [2009/09/01 20:43:50 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\jqs@sun.com: C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ff [2010/06/01 21:06:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

O1 HOSTS File: ([2010/01/20 14:30:58 | 000,000,137 | ---- | M]) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O2 - BHO: (Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper) - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O2 - BHO: (Adobe PDF Link Helper) - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O2 - BHO: (AOL Toolbar Loader) - {3ef64538-8b54-4573-b48f-4d34b0238ab2} - C:\Program Files\AOL Toolbar\aoltb.dll (AOL L.L.C.)
O2 - BHO: (Spybot-S&D IE Protection) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll (Safer Networking Limited)
O2 - BHO: (scriptproxy) - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\scriptsn.dll (McAfee, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper) - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class) - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (AOL Toolbar) - {ba00b7b1-0351-477a-b948-23e3ee5a73d4} - C:\Program Files\AOL Toolbar\aoltb.dll (AOL L.L.C.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - Locked - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {472734EA-242A-422B-ADF8-83D1E48CC825} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {9516EB1C-AC77-492D-8FD6-A05AFAC9EA6E} - No CLSID value found.
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (AOL Toolbar) - {BA00B7B1-0351-477A-B948-23E3EE5A73D4} - C:\Program Files\AOL Toolbar\aoltb.dll (AOL L.L.C.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Adobe ARM] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [dla] C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe (Sonic Solutions)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [HostManager] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127254110\ee\AOLSoftware.exe (AOL LLC)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [IntelMeM] C:\Program Files\Intel\Modem Event Monitor\IntelMEM.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe (InstallShield Software Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [mcagent_exe] C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Pure Networks Port Magic] C:\Program Files\Pure Networks\Port Magic\PortAOL.exe (Pure Networks, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [QuickTime Task] C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe (Apple Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O6 - HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights present
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HonorAutoRunSetting = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoCDBurning = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: dontdisplaylastusername = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticecaption =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticetext =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: shutdownwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: undockwithoutlogon = 1
O7 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions present
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O9 - Extra Button: Trace - {04849C74-016E-4a43-8AA5-1F01DE57F4A1} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : VisualRoute Trace - {04849C74-016E-4a43-8AA5-1F01DE57F4A1} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O9 - Extra Button: AOL Toolbar - {4982D40A-C53B-4615-B15B-B5B5E98D167C} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : AOL Toolbar - {4982D40A-C53B-4615-B15B-B5B5E98D167C} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O9 - Extra Button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shdocvw.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll (Safer Networking Limited)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\network diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000001 [] - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000002 [] - C:\WINDOWS\system32\winrnr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000003 [] - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000001 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000002 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000003 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsvpsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000005 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsvpsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000006 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000007 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000008 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000009 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000010 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000011 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000012 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000013 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000014 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000015 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000016 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000017 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000018 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000019 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: aaa.com ([www] https in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: aol.com ([objects] * is out of zone range - 5)
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: dell.com ([support] https in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: dell.com ([xserv] http in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: download.com ([]* in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: google.com ([www] http in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: mcafee.com ([]http in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: mcafee.com ([]https in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: microsoft.com ([*.update] https in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: microsoft.com ([update] https in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: microsoft.com ([windowsupdate] http in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: microsoft.com ([windowsupdate] https in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: myspace.com ([]* in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: windowsupdate.com ([download] https in Trusted sites)
O16 - DPF: {01A88BB1-1174-41EC-ACCB-963509EAE56B} http://supportapj.dell.com/systemprofiler/SysPro.CAB (SysProWmi Class)
O16 - DPF: {02BCC737-B171-4746-94C9-0D8A0B2C0089} http://office.microsoft.com/templates/ieawsdc.cab (Microsoft Office Template and Media Control)
O16 - DPF: {0742B9EF-8C83-41CA-BFBA-830A59E23533} https://dcode.support.microsoft.com/dcode/A...veX/MSDcode.cab (Microsoft Data Collection Control)
O16 - DPF: {15B782AF-55D8-11D1-B477-006097098764} http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/shock...are/awswaxd.cab (Macromedia Authorware Web Player Control)
O16 - DPF: {166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000} http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/shock...director/sw.cab (Shockwave ActiveX Control)
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} http://download.microsoft.com/download/0/5...heckControl.cab (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool)
O16 - DPF: {233C1507-6A77-46A4-9443-F871F945D258} http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwa...director/sw.cab (Shockwave ActiveX Control)
O16 - DPF: {32C3FEAE-0877-4767-8C20-62A5829A0945} http://www.facebook.com/fbplugin/win32/axf...b?1265476365921 (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {528C14CD-CF9E-489C-A365-5999F17B69B9} http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/activex/Ligh...loadControl.cab (LightSurfUploadCtl Class)
O16 - DPF: {55027008-315F-4F45-BBC3-8BE119764741} http://static.slide.com/uploader/SlideImageUploader.cab (Slide Image Uploader Control)
O16 - DPF: {5ED80217-570B-4DA9-BF44-BE107C0EC166} http://cdn.scan.onecare.live.com/resource/...lscbase8942.cab (Windows Live Safety Center Base Module)
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdat...b?1129674255093 (MUWebControl Class)
O16 - DPF: {74E4A24D-5224-4F05-8A41-99445E0FC22B} Reg Error: Value error. (GameHouse Games Player)
O16 - DPF: {8100D56A-5661-482C-BEE8-AFECE305D968} http://upload.facebook.com/controls/2009.0...oUploader55.cab (Facebook Photo Uploader 5 Control)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20)
O16 - DPF: {8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C} Reg Error: Value error. (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {9C23D886-43CB-43DE-B2DB-112A68D7E10A} http://lads.myspace.com/upload/MySpaceUploader2.cab (MySpace Uploader Control)
O16 - DPF: {A9F8D9EC-3D0A-4A60-BD82-FBD64BAD370D} http://h20264.www2.hp.com/ediags/dd/instal...nosticsxp2k.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {BD8667B7-38D8-4C77-B580-18C3E146372C} Reg Error: Value error. (Creative Toolbox Plug-in)
O16 - DPF: {C1F8FC10-E5DB-4112-9DBF-6C3FF728D4E3} http://supportapj.dell.com/systemprofiler/DellSystemLite.CAB (DellSystemLite.Scanner)
O16 - DPF: {C7DB51B4-BCF7-4923-8874-7F1A0DC92277} http://office.microsoft.com/officeupdate/content/opuc4.cab (Office Update Installation Engine)
O16 - DPF: {CA11EB7C-1C85-4577-8A49-9E28EFB30184} http://www.umediaserver.net/bin/UMediaControl4.cab (UMediaPlayer Class)
O16 - DPF: {CA47E69B-B484-44C1-8E29-19B6B2694810} http://games.bigfishgames.com/en_super-sta...e/axcontrol.cab (CGGPlugin Object)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0013-ABCDEFFEDCBA} Reg Error: Value error. (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20)
O16 - DPF: {CF84DAC5-A4F5-419E-A0BA-C01FFD71112F} http://content.systemrequirementslab.com.s...el_4.1.66.0.cab (SysInfo Class)
O16 - DPF: {D0C0F75C-683A-4390-A791-1ACFD5599AB8} Reg Error: Value error. (Oberon Flash Game Host)
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/get/flas...ent/swflash.cab (Shockwave Flash Object)
O16 - DPF: {DF780F87-FF2B-4DF8-92D0-73DB16A1543A} http://aolsvc.aol.com/onlinegames/bejewele...ploader_v10.cab (PopCapLoader Object)
O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} http://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab (get_atlcom Class)
O16 - DPF: Microsoft XML Parser for Java file://C:\WINDOWS\Java\classes\xmldso.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\about {3050F406-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\cdl {3dd53d40-7b8b-11D0-b013-00aa0059ce02} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\dvd {12D51199-0DB5-46FE-A120-47A3D7D937CC} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvidctl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\file {79eac9e7-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ftp {79eac9e3-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\gopher {79eac9e4-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http {79eac9e2-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https {79eac9e5-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ipp - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\its {9D148291-B9C8-11D0-A4CC-0000F80149F6} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\itss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\javascript {3050F3B2-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\local {79eac9e7-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mailto {3050f3DA-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mhtml {05300401-BCBC-11d0-85E3-00C04FD85AB4} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetcomm.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mk {79eac9e6-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ms-its {9D148291-B9C8-11D0-A4CC-0000F80149F6} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\itss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\res {3050F3BC-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\sysimage {76E67A63-06E9-11D2-A840-006008059382} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\tv {CBD30858-AF45-11D2-B6D6-00C04FBBDE6E} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvidctl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\vbscript {3050F3B2-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\wia {13F3EA8B-91D7-4F0A-AD76-D2853AC8BECE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\wiascr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/octet-stream {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/x-complus {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/x-msdownload {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\Class Install Handler {32B533BB-EDAE-11d0-BD5A-00AA00B92AF1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\deflate {8f6b0360-b80d-11d0-a9b3-006097942311} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\gzip {8f6b0360-b80d-11d0-a9b3-006097942311} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\lzdhtml {8f6b0360-b80d-11d0-a9b3-006097942311} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\text/webviewhtml {733AC4CB-F1A4-11d0-B951-00A0C90312E1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\WINDOWS\system32\Userinit.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UIHost - (logonui.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\logonui.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (rundll32 shell32) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (Control_RunDLL "sysdm.cpl") - C:\WINDOWS\System32\sysdm.cpl (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\crypt32chain: DllName - crypt32.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\crypt32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\cryptnet: DllName - cryptnet.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\cryptnet.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\cscdll: DllName - cscdll.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\cscdll.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\dimsntfy: DllName - %SystemRoot%\System32\dimsntfy.dll - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dimsntfy.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: DllName - igfxsrvc.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxsrvc.dll (Intel Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\ScCertProp: DllName - wlnotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\Schedule: DllName - wlnotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\sclgntfy: DllName - sclgntfy.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\sclgntfy.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\SensLogn: DllName - WlNotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\termsrv: DllName - wlnotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\WgaLogon: DllName - WgaLogon.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\WgaLogon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\wlballoon: DllName - wlnotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: CDBurn - {fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: PostBootReminder - {7849596a-48ea-486e-8937-a2a3009f31a9} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: SysTray - {35CEC8A3-2BE6-11D2-8773-92E220524153} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\stobject.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\webcheck.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: {438755C2-A8BA-11D1-B96B-00A0C90312E1} - Browseui preloader - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: {8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030} - Component Categories cache daemon - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O24 - Desktop Components:0 (My Current Home Page) - About:Home
O24 - Desktop WallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O24 - Desktop BackupWallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (msapsspc.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msapsspc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (schannel.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\schannel.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (digest.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\digest.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (msnsspc.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msnsspc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Authentication Packages - (msv1_0) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msv1_0.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (kerberos) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\kerberos.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (msv1_0) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msv1_0.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (schannel) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\schannel.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (wdigest) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wdigest.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O31 - SafeBoot: AlternateShell - cmd.exe
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2004/08/10 14:04:08 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

NetSvcs: 6to4 - File not found
NetSvcs: AppMgmt - C:\WINDOWS\System32\appmgmts.dll File not found
NetSvcs: HidServ - C:\WINDOWS\System32\hidserv.dll File not found
NetSvcs: Ias - File not found
NetSvcs: Iprip - File not found
NetSvcs: Irmon - File not found
NetSvcs: NWCWorkstation - File not found
NetSvcs: Nwsapagent - File not found
NetSvcs: Wmi - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wmi.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
NetSvcs: WmdmPmSp - File not found

CREATERESTOREPOINT
Restore point Set: OTL Restore Point (16902109354000384)

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/08/09 15:05:00 | 000,574,976 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2010/08/09 14:25:07 | 000,000,000 | RH-D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Recent
[2010/08/08 14:19:26 | 000,120,136 | ---- | C] (McAfee, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Mpfp.sys
[2010/08/08 14:18:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee
[2010/08/08 14:18:41 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\McAfee.com
[2010/08/08 14:18:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\McAfee
[2010/08/08 12:07:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Local Settings\Application Data\PCHealth
[2010/08/08 12:01:18 | 005,814,680 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\office2003-KB982311-FullFile-ENU.exe
[2010/08/08 11:13:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\8990e7961122cf959ab3
[2010/08/06 12:15:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\AOL
[2010/08/04 16:05:02 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\b.RedNeckMerrygoround
[2010/08/03 09:00:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\squirrel vs dog
[2010/08/02 12:19:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\Message_from_Greenpeace
[2010/07/31 09:42:45 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\gmer.zip
[2010/07/29 12:30:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Adobe
[2010/07/28 23:32:22 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Local Settings\Application Data\FixItCenter
[2010/07/28 23:25:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\MATS
[2010/07/28 23:25:34 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Fix it Center
[2010/07/28 23:24:45 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\windowspowershell
[2010/07/27 14:07:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\bfgclient
[2010/07/27 14:04:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\Green Gamer
[2010/07/27 14:04:05 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\GreenGamer
[2010/07/25 17:45:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\cid
[2010/07/25 17:02:49 | 000,744,448 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\helpsvc.exe
[2010/07/25 16:49:22 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\QuickTime
[2010/07/25 16:45:50 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Lavasoft
[2010/07/25 16:45:46 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\virtual_garden
[2010/07/25 13:21:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
[2010/07/24 22:10:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\image022
[2010/07/17 13:38:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\QuickTime(4)
[2010/07/17 13:35:41 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple
[2010/07/16 14:00:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Genimo
[2010/07/16 12:22:36 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Application Data\Awem
[2010/07/16 12:14:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Golden Trails The New Western Rush
[2010/07/14 13:55:54 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Application Data\Silverback Productions
[2010/07/10 15:56:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Midnight Mysteries - Salem Witch Trials
[2010/07/10 15:49:05 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Hidden Expedition_DevilsTriangle
[7 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/08/09 15:05:18 | 000,574,976 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2010/08/09 14:56:17 | 000,007,521 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Config.MPF
[2010/08/09 14:55:46 | 000,002,531 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\win.ini
[2010/08/09 14:36:02 | 000,000,880 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
[2010/08/09 11:54:01 | 000,000,472 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Ad-Aware Update (Weekly).job
[2010/08/09 11:30:02 | 000,000,580 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\DataUpload.job
[2010/08/09 03:04:41 | 001,083,180 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2010/08/09 03:04:41 | 000,844,496 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfh009.dat
[2010/08/09 03:04:41 | 000,239,322 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfc009.dat
[2010/08/08 22:20:06 | 000,015,166 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\Mark's new toy.jpg
[2010/08/08 19:43:50 | 000,001,580 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\Defraggler.lnk
[2010/08/08 17:07:32 | 000,000,933 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\Spybot - Search & Destroy.lnk
[2010/08/08 16:55:56 | 000,002,206 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2010/08/08 16:55:02 | 000,000,876 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
[2010/08/08 16:54:56 | 000,000,616 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\ConfigExec.job
[2010/08/08 16:54:54 | 000,000,276 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\21aa9757.job
[2010/08/08 16:54:50 | 000,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\SA.DAT
[2010/08/08 16:31:24 | 007,331,840 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\ntuser.dat
[2010/08/08 16:31:24 | 000,000,178 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\ntuser.ini
[2010/08/08 14:43:01 | 000,000,718 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\Free Window Registry Repair.lnk
[2010/08/08 14:23:35 | 000,000,671 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\McAfee Security Center.lnk
[2010/08/08 14:19:02 | 000,000,336 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\McDefragTask.job
[2010/08/08 14:19:01 | 000,000,314 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\McQcTask.job
[2010/08/08 13:47:57 | 000,004,374 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\Microsoft Conf Aug 9 2010.htm
[2010/08/08 13:44:14 | 002,459,122 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\result.cab
[2010/08/08 12:03:16 | 000,000,356 | ---- | M] () -- C:\swupdate.conf
[2010/08/08 12:01:24 | 005,814,680 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\office2003-KB982311-FullFile-ENU.exe
[2010/08/07 15:39:03 | 000,004,020 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\pi2000.ini
[2010/08/07 11:34:30 | 000,032,768 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\Caught Exiting Drag Bar!1.doc
[2010/08/04 16:05:09 | 000,036,352 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2010/08/04 16:05:01 | 006,444,147 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\b.RedNeckMerrygoround.zip
[2010/08/03 09:00:21 | 000,723,855 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\squirrel vs dog.zip
[2010/08/02 12:19:54 | 000,300,792 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\Message_from_Greenpeace.zip
[2010/07/31 09:41:49 | 000,284,915 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\gmer.zip.zip
[2010/07/31 07:49:14 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\defogger_reenable
[2010/07/31 07:47:48 | 000,050,477 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\Defogger.exe
[2010/07/30 16:08:34 | 000,015,023 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\imagejpeg_2.jpg
[2010/07/29 20:54:39 | 000,000,416 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\cc_20100729_205433.reg
[2010/07/28 23:25:40 | 000,000,720 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Microsoft Fix it Center.lnk
[2010/07/27 21:50:33 | 004,842,240 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Local Settings\Application Data\IconCache.db
[2010/07/27 17:20:53 | 000,001,723 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Play Mahjong Towers Eternity.lnk
[2010/07/27 17:20:53 | 000,001,212 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\More Great Games.lnk
[2010/07/27 17:20:38 | 000,001,769 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Play Mystery Case Files - Huntsville.lnk
[2010/07/27 17:19:18 | 000,001,788 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Play Mystery Case Files - Ravenhearst.lnk
[2010/07/27 17:16:22 | 000,001,545 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Play Trijinx.lnk
[2010/07/27 17:15:46 | 000,001,895 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Play Midnight Mysteries - Salem Witch Trials.lnk
[2010/07/27 17:03:56 | 000,001,828 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Play Hidden Expedition - Devils Triangle.lnk
[2010/07/27 16:55:27 | 000,001,886 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Play Mystery Case Files - Return to Ravenhearst.lnk
[2010/07/27 16:49:27 | 000,001,613 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Play Haunted Hotel.lnk
[2010/07/27 14:35:40 | 000,001,800 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Play Golden Trails The New Western Rush.lnk
[2010/07/27 14:07:17 | 000,001,578 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Game Manager.lnk
[2010/07/27 07:26:09 | 000,000,682 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\CCleaner.lnk
[2010/07/27 02:30:35 | 008,462,336 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\shell32.dll
[2010/07/25 17:45:04 | 000,225,060 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\cid.zip
[2010/07/24 22:10:33 | 000,793,789 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\image022.zip
[2010/07/18 20:57:57 | 000,446,876 | ---- | M] () -- C:\s2j4.1
[2010/07/15 15:18:22 | 000,120,136 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Mpfp.sys
[7 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2010/08/08 22:20:06 | 000,015,166 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\Mark's new toy.jpg
[2010/08/08 19:43:50 | 000,001,580 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\Defraggler.lnk
[2010/08/08 17:07:32 | 000,000,933 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\Spybot - Search & Destroy.lnk
[2010/08/08 14:43:01 | 000,000,718 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\Free Window Registry Repair.lnk
[2010/08/08 14:25:28 | 000,007,521 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Config.MPF
[2010/08/08 14:23:35 | 000,000,671 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\McAfee Security Center.lnk
[2010/08/08 14:19:02 | 000,000,336 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\McDefragTask.job
[2010/08/08 14:19:00 | 000,000,314 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\McQcTask.job
[2010/08/08 13:47:57 | 000,004,374 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\Microsoft Conf Aug 9 2010.htm
[2010/08/08 13:44:53 | 002,459,122 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\result.cab
[2010/08/07 11:34:29 | 000,032,768 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\Caught Exiting Drag Bar!1.doc
[2010/08/04 16:04:40 | 006,444,147 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\b.RedNeckMerrygoround.zip
[2010/08/03 09:00:18 | 000,723,855 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\squirrel vs dog.zip
[2010/08/02 12:19:52 | 000,300,792 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\Message_from_Greenpeace.zip
[2010/07/31 09:41:47 | 000,284,915 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\gmer.zip.zip
[2010/07/31 07:49:14 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\defogger_reenable
[2010/07/31 07:47:48 | 000,050,477 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\Defogger.exe
[2010/07/30 16:08:34 | 000,015,023 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\imagejpeg_2.jpg
[2010/07/29 20:54:38 | 000,000,416 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\cc_20100729_205433.reg
[2010/07/28 23:30:07 | 000,000,580 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\DataUpload.job
[2010/07/28 23:30:04 | 000,000,616 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\ConfigExec.job
[2010/07/28 23:25:40 | 000,000,720 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Microsoft Fix it Center.lnk
[2010/07/27 17:20:53 | 000,001,723 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Play Mahjong Towers Eternity.lnk
[2010/07/27 17:20:38 | 000,001,769 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Play Mystery Case Files - Huntsville.lnk
[2010/07/27 17:20:38 | 000,001,212 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\More Great Games.lnk
[2010/07/27 17:19:18 | 000,001,788 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Play Mystery Case Files - Ravenhearst.lnk
[2010/07/27 17:16:22 | 000,001,545 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Play Trijinx.lnk
[2010/07/27 17:15:46 | 000,001,895 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Play Midnight Mysteries - Salem Witch Trials.lnk
[2010/07/27 17:03:56 | 000,001,828 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Play Hidden Expedition - Devils Triangle.lnk
[2010/07/27 16:55:27 | 000,001,886 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Play Mystery Case Files - Return to Ravenhearst.lnk
[2010/07/27 16:49:27 | 000,001,613 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Play Haunted Hotel.lnk
[2010/07/27 14:35:40 | 000,001,800 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Play Golden Trails The New Western Rush.lnk
[2010/07/27 14:07:17 | 000,001,578 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Game Manager.lnk
[2010/07/25 17:45:02 | 000,225,060 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\cid.zip
[2010/07/24 22:10:22 | 000,793,789 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\image022.zip
[2010/07/23 12:00:16 | 000,000,472 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Ad-Aware Update (Weekly).job
[2010/07/18 20:57:57 | 000,446,876 | ---- | C] () -- C:\s2j4.1
[2010/03/06 12:12:09 | 000,767,952 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\BDTSupport.dll.old
[2010/02/21 14:33:51 | 000,000,197 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hpfsched.ini
[2010/01/21 19:41:27 | 000,004,272 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\bvrp_pci.sys
[2009/06/07 07:27:20 | 000,073,728 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\vbzlib1.dll
[2009/05/28 10:50:56 | 000,081,110 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lvcoinst.ini
[2008/12/16 21:58:54 | 000,025,624 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\LVPr2Mon.sys
[2008/12/16 21:50:56 | 000,013,584 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\iKeyLgFT.dll
[2007/02/15 12:37:14 | 000,000,057 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\st_affiliate.ini
[2007/02/15 12:36:21 | 000,000,059 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\av_affiliate.ini
[2007/02/03 14:11:27 | 000,003,982 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Solitaire.ini
[2007/02/01 19:05:43 | 000,000,085 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\WSST_Screen_Saver.ini
[2007/01/29 17:53:37 | 000,000,754 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\WORDPAD.INI
[2007/01/18 14:51:15 | 000,000,019 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\KNP.INI
[2006/07/12 18:18:24 | 000,000,076 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SOCA.INI
[2006/05/20 07:14:54 | 000,147,456 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\obtrace.dll
[2006/05/13 08:32:58 | 000,000,059 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\as_affiliate.ini
[2006/02/01 15:07:52 | 000,000,047 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\winhlp32.ini
[2006/02/01 15:07:52 | 000,000,047 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\winhelp.ini
[2006/02/01 15:05:29 | 000,017,552 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\TTYTWIN.DRV
[2006/02/01 15:05:10 | 000,117,760 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\NCSPI8EN.DLL
[2006/02/01 15:04:54 | 000,022,480 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PFMAPI16.DLL
[2006/02/01 15:04:54 | 000,020,992 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PFMAPI32.DLL
[2006/02/01 13:49:44 | 000,000,438 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SPM.INI
[2006/02/01 13:49:41 | 000,028,192 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\IMAGEMAN.DLL
[2006/02/01 13:49:41 | 000,021,518 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\IMGBMP.DLL
[2005/12/30 17:39:48 | 000,000,037 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ipixActivex.ini
[2005/11/19 22:00:50 | 000,000,053 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\sb_affiliate.ini
[2005/10/16 11:18:09 | 000,004,020 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\pi2000.ini
[2005/10/16 11:18:09 | 000,001,008 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\pmontage.ini
[2005/09/23 12:38:07 | 000,007,410 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\cdPlayer.ini
[2005/09/21 19:16:00 | 000,000,044 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\liveup.ini
[2005/09/20 16:02:56 | 000,000,101 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\upst.ini
[2005/09/20 16:02:56 | 000,000,024 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\atid.ini
[2005/09/20 15:50:23 | 000,000,016 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\msoffice.ini
[2005/06/22 13:37:46 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\px.ini
[2005/06/16 19:59:37 | 000,000,061 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\smscfg.ini
[2005/06/16 19:47:34 | 000,008,372 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\wininit.ini
[2005/06/16 19:12:26 | 000,000,375 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OEMINFO.INI
[2004/08/10 14:12:05 | 000,000,780 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\orun32.ini

========== LOP Check ==========

[2008/02/22 18:19:05 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Avg7
[2008/11/02 10:07:30 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\GameHouse
[2010/07/16 14:00:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Genimo
[2010/07/27 14:04:05 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\GreenGamer
[2010/06/28 17:27:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\MumboJumbo
[2008/02/21 20:50:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\MythPeople
[2007/04/15 13:40:05 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\n7-89-o9-3r-4t-r9
[2005/12/20 19:15:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Napster
[2006/01/24 20:18:05 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\PlayFirst
[2008/11/12 16:11:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\PopCap
[2006/01/07 20:45:36 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Sandlot Games
[2010/03/10 12:44:59 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Screentime
[2010/08/07 20:06:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP
[2008/01/01 11:19:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Uniblue
[2008/08/12 19:15:28 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Viewpoint
[2007/04/15 11:13:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\WinZip
[2008/09/08 11:28:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Application Data\acccore
[2010/06/28 16:35:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Application Data\Alawar
[2010/07/16 12:22:36 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Application Data\Awem
[2010/06/24 20:32:50 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Application Data\Big Fish Games
[2010/03/12 15:52:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Application Data\BitZipper
[2010/02/21 14:08:30 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Application Data\com.adobe.mauby.4875E02D9FB21EE389F73B8D1702B320485DF8CE.1
[2010/03/07 19:33:52 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Application Data\Facebook
[2007/04/22 21:32:50 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Application Data\GameHouse
[2009/11/10 21:08:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Application Data\HorizonWimba
[2010/07/25 16:50:11 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Application Data\iWin
[2006/05/20 10:58:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Application Data\Kontiki
[2005/09/01 21:24:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Application Data\Leadertech
[2009/12/26 12:47:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Application Data\LimeWire
[2008/07/23 20:38:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Application Data\MSNInstaller
[2009/05/29 13:03:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Application Data\OfficeUpdate12
[2006/01/24 20:13:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Application Data\PlayFirst
[2010/07/14 13:55:54 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Application Data\Silverback Productions
[2007/09/16 19:58:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Application Data\SmartDraw
[2010/01/18 12:11:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Application Data\Uniblue
[2007/02/08 08:26:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Application Data\Viewpoint
[2006/08/08 19:32:29 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Application Data\Weather Studio
[2006/01/01 23:25:41 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Application Data\Wildfire
[2010/08/08 16:54:54 | 000,000,276 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\21aa9757.job
[2010/08/09 11:54:01 | 000,000,472 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\Ad-Aware Update (Weekly).job
[2010/08/08 16:54:56 | 000,000,616 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\ConfigExec.job
[2010/08/09 11:30:02 | 000,000,580 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\DataUpload.job
[2010/08/08 14:19:02 | 000,000,336 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\McDefragTask.job
[2010/08/08 14:19:01 | 000,000,314 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\McQcTask.job

========== Purity Check ==========

========== Custom Scans ==========

< %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.* >
[2010/07/24 22:13:58 | 000,002,343 | ---- | M] () -- C:\aaw7boot.log
[2005/12/05 19:44:04 | 000,010,920 | ---- | M] () -- C:\aolconnfix.exe
[2005/12/05 19:44:04 | 000,001,039 | ---- | M] () -- C:\aolconnfix.txt
[2004/08/10 14:04:08 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT
[2010/01/27 15:03:13 | 000,000,211 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\boot.ini
[2004/08/10 14:04:08 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\CONFIG.SYS
[2005/12/17 14:05:45 | 000,000,203 | ---- | M] () -- C:\converted pix.ics
[2008/04/26 07:15:42 | 000,011,507 | ---- | M] () -- C:\CybDefInstallInfo.log
[2005/06/16 19:18:10 | 000,004,911 | RH-- | M] () -- C:\dell.sdr
[2010/04/23 10:18:20 | 000,000,016 | ---- | M] () -- C:\h.txt
[2005/09/02 06:22:30 | 000,004,128 | ---- | M] () -- C:\INFCACHE.1
[2005/12/25 11:22:22 | 000,016,369 | ---- | M] () -- C:\INSTALL.LOG
[2004/08/10 14:04:08 | 000,000,000 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\IO.SYS
[2004/08/10 14:04:08 | 000,000,000 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\MSDOS.SYS
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,047,564 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\NTDETECT.COM
[2008/10/13 08:32:53 | 000,250,048 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\ntldr
[2010/08/08 16:54:43 | 2138,046,464 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\pagefile.sys
[2010/05/03 19:28:58 | 000,013,030 | ---- | M] () -- C:\PDOXUSRS.NET
[2007/11/21 14:17:19 | 000,102,428 | ---- | M] () -- C:\playground.log
[2005/12/18 12:23:26 | 000,001,620 | ---- | M] () -- C:\pvlog.log
[2007/12/31 12:55:28 | 001,461,667 | ---- | M] () -- C:\s16o.1
[2008/03/26 19:43:17 | 000,128,010 | ---- | M] () -- C:\s188.2
[2008/02/05 20:37:26 | 000,473,402 | ---- | M] () -- C:\s18g.1
[2007/12/28 10:58:49 | 000,658,518 | ---- | M] () -- C:\s1c8.1
[2005/12/17 23:17:17 | 868,222,144 | ---- | M] () -- C:\s1co.2
[2005/12/17 23:17:39 | 000,604,809 | ---- | M] () -- C:\s1co.3
[2005/10/16 12:42:56 | 000,486,783 | ---- | M] () -- C:\s1fk.4
[2010/01/09 11:02:18 | 002,489,255 | ---- | M] () -- C:\s1kk.1
[2008/08/05 06:27:55 | 001,026,629 | ---- | M] () -- C:\s238.1
[2005/10/16 13:42:29 | 000,785,843 | ---- | M] () -- C:\s27s.1
[2005/11/01 19:27:29 | 000,730,466 | ---- | M] () -- C:\s284.3
[2005/10/16 12:12:08 | 000,486,638 | ---- | M] () -- C:\s2fc.2
[2009/06/21 10:49:18 | 000,944,060 | ---- | M] () -- C:\s2g8.2
[2005/12/19 17:02:07 | 000,630,721 | ---- | M] () -- C:\s2ng.2
[2009/11/27 11:16:04 | 001,197,150 | ---- | M] () -- C:\s2s4
[2008/05/26 01:11:28 | 000,559,854 | ---- | M] () -- C:\s2t0.3
[2008/03/26 19:30:38 | 000,200,620 | ---- | M] () -- C:\s2tc.1
[2008/08/02 08:48:32 | 001,576,881 | ---- | M] () -- C:\s30k.1
[2007/12/28 10:13:27 | 000,438,950 | ---- | M] () -- C:\s32k.1
[2008/08/03 18:17:12 | 001,126,749 | ---- | M] () -- C:\s340.1
[2009/03/14 20:37:17 | 001,197,392 | ---- | M] () -- C:\s35c
[2006/04/14 18:14:35 | 002,892,939 | ---- | M] () -- C:\s35o
[2006/04/14 18:15:19 | 000,218,885 | ---- | M] () -- C:\s35o.1
[2008/05/01 19:20:12 | 000,243,442 | ---- | M] () -- C:\s3ac.3
[2006/04/14 14:55:02 | 000,350,711 | ---- | M] () -- C:\s3kk.1
[2006/04/14 13:00:41 | 000,115,803 | ---- | M] () -- C:\s3l0.2
[2008/03/25 18:54:24 | 000,626,542 | ---- | M] () -- C:\s3nc.2
[2008/08/02 09:58:50 | 000,437,876 | ---- | M] () -- C:\s3o4.1
[2007/12/02 21:55:26 | 000,219,706 | ---- | M] () -- C:\s3p0.1
[2007/12/31 19:08:32 | 000,176,447 | ---- | M] () -- C:\s3p4.2
[2007/12/11 08:27:00 | 001,194,979 | ---- | M] () -- C:\s3q0
[2005/10/16 13:18:22 | 000,486,032 | ---- | M] () -- C:\s3qg.2
[2008/07/12 18:13:57 | 000,247,488 | ---- | M] () -- C:\s3rs.2
[2006/04/14 14:06:43 | 000,104,501 | ---- | M] () -- C:\s3ss.2
[2008/05/06 22:19:00 | 000,380,829 | ---- | M] () -- C:\s88.2
[2008/06/19 23:24:22 | 001,503,008 | ---- | M] () -- C:\sfg.3
[2007/12/31 19:16:19 | 000,281,832 | ---- | M] () -- C:\sgo.1
[2007/12/28 03:51:19 | 001,291,451 | ---- | M] () -- C:\sp8.2
[2006/04/14 14:23:06 | 000,092,497 | ---- | M] () -- C:\spo.2
[2006/02/02 18:44:54 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\summary.dat
[2005/06/16 19:44:55 | 000,000,087 | ---- | M] () -- C:\SystemInfo.ini
[2008/08/12 18:57:49 | 024,307,428 | ---- | M] () -- C:\VETlog.txt
[2008/09/02 18:50:06 | 000,000,150 | ---- | M] () -- C:\YServer.txt

< %systemroot%\*. /mp /s >

< %systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles >
[2009/03/08 05:31:44 | 000,348,160 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dxtmsft.dll
[2009/03/08 05:31:38 | 000,216,064 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dxtrans.dll
[2010/05/06 06:41:50 | 000,184,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) Unable to obtain MD5 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\iepeers.dll

< %systemroot%\Tasks\*.job /lockedfiles >

< %systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav >
[2004/08/10 13:56:48 | 000,094,208 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\default.sav
[2004/08/10 13:56:46 | 000,634,880 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\software.sav
[2004/08/10 13:56:46 | 000,872,448 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\system.sav

< %systemroot%\system32\drivers\*.sys /90 >
[2010/05/31 20:32:58 | 000,385,880 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys
[2010/07/15 15:18:22 | 000,120,136 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Mpfp.sys

< %systemroot%\system32\Spool\prtprocs\w32x86\*.dll >
[2008/07/06 08:06:10 | 000,089,088 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\prtprocs\w32x86\filterpipelineprintproc.dll

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 229 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:C76CFF82
@Alternate Data Stream - 216 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:268BA8AB
@Alternate Data Stream - 214 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:C22674B6
@Alternate Data Stream - 207 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:6F1F66C0
@Alternate Data Stream - 203 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:E51234A9
@Alternate Data Stream - 201 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:46700142
@Alternate Data Stream - 196 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:4673E9EA
@Alternate Data Stream - 195 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:260575F1
@Alternate Data Stream - 194 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:A7DA2BCD
@Alternate Data Stream - 158 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:DFC5A2B2
@Alternate Data Stream - 148 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:517DBC32
@Alternate Data Stream - 141 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:BCDBBA6D
@Alternate Data Stream - 141 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:1AC933DC
@Alternate Data Stream - 137 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:65AB2A58
@Alternate Data Stream - 123 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:DAE3649B
@Alternate Data Stream - 123 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:1CA73D29
@Alternate Data Stream - 116 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:D1B5B4F1
@Alternate Data Stream - 114 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:8BFA0030
@Alternate Data Stream - 110 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:A11F741D
@Alternate Data Stream - 109 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:A8ADE5D8
< End of report >

OTL Extras logfile created on: 8/9/2010 3:07:23 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.9.1 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop
Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

2.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 1.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 71.00% Memory free
4.00 Gb Paging File | 3.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 87.00% Paging File free

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 70.87 Gb Total Space | 39.39 Gb Free Space | 55.58% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

File Age = 30 Days
Output = Minimal

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]

========== Shell Spawning ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
htmlfile [edit] -- "C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\OFFICE11\msohtmed.exe" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [print] -- "C:\PROGRA~1\MI1933~1\OFFICE11\msohtmed.exe" /p %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l (Microsoft Corporation)
scrfile [open] -- "%1" %*
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /e,/idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"FirstRunDisabled" = 1
"UpdatesDisableNotify" = 0
"AntiVirusOverride" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 0
"AntiVirusDisableNotify" = 1
"FirewallDisableNotify" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\AhnlabAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ComputerAssociatesAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\KasperskyAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiVirus]
"DisableMonitoring" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeFirewall]
"DisableMonitoring" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SophosAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TinyFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ZoneLabsFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 0
"DoNotAllowExceptions" = 0
"DisableNotifications" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"1900:UDP" = 1900:UDP:LocalSubNet:Disabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22007
"2869:TCP" = 2869:TCP:LocalSubNet:Disabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22008

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe" = %windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019 -- (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe" = %windir%\system32\sessmgr.exe:*:enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22019 -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Connectivity Service Dialer -- (AOL LLC)
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Connectivity Service -- (AOL LLC)
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127254110\EE\aolsoftware.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127254110\EE\aolsoftware.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Shared Components -- (AOL LLC)
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\mmc.exe" = C:\WINDOWS\system32\mmc.exe:*:Enabled:Microsoft Management Console -- (Microsoft Corporation)
"C:\Program Files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe" = C:\Program Files\DellSupport\DSAgnt.exe:*:Enabled:Dell Support -- (Gteko Ltd.)
"C:\Program Files\AAALOGO2009\alogo.exe" = C:\Program Files\AAALOGO2009\alogo.exe:*:Enabled:AAA Logo -- (SWGSOFT.COM)
"C:\Program Files\AOL 9.5b\waol.exe" = C:\Program Files\AOL 9.5b\waol.exe:*:Enabled:AOL -- (AOL, LLC.)
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127254110\EE\AOLServiceHost.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127254110\EE\AOLServiceHost.exe:*:Enabled:AOL -- (America Online, Inc.)
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Loader\aolload.exe:*:Enabled:AOL Loader -- (AOL LLC)
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\System Information\sinf.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\System Information\sinf.exe:*:Enabled:AOL System Information -- (AOL LLC)
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\TopSpeed\3.0\aoltpsd3.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\TopSpeed\3.0\aoltpsd3.exe:*:Enabled:AOL -- (AOL LLC)
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\MNA\McNASvc.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\MNA\McNASvc.exe:*:Enabled:McAfee Network Agent -- (McAfee, Inc.)

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{002D9D5E-29BA-3E6D-9BC4-3D7D6DBC735C}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 ATL Update kb973924 - x86 9.0.30729.4148
"{075473F5-846A-448B-BCB3-104AA1760205}" = Sonic RecordNow Data
"{0EB5D9B7-8E6C-4A9E-B74F-16B7EE89A67B}" = Microsoft Plus! Photo Story 2 LE
"{1206EF92-2E83-4859-ACCB-2048C3CB7DA6}" = Sonic DLA
"{121634B0-2F4B-11D3-ADA3-00C04F52DD52}" = Windows Installer Clean Up
"{1CB92574-96F2-467B-B793-5CEB35C40C29}" = Image Resizer Powertoy for Windows XP
"{1F1C2DFC-2D24-3E06-BCB8-725134ADF989}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148
"{26A24AE4-039D-4CA4-87B4-2F83216020FF}" = Java™ 6 Update 20
"{287ECFA4-719A-2143-A09B-D6A12DE54E40}" = Acrobat.com
"{28E7B64D-150F-4A9E-B7A3-5A6AC8C2F822}" = ebgcSDK
"{30465B6C-B53F-49A1-9EBA-A3F187AD502E}" = Sonic Update Manager
"{33BB4982-DC52-4886-A03B-F4C5C80BEE89}" = Windows Media Player 10
"{350C97B0-3D7C-4EE8-BAA9-00BCB3D54227}" = WebFldrs XP
"{35BDEFF1-A610-4956-A00D-15453C116395}" = Internet Explorer Default Page
"{39B1BD87-561E-4762-AED9-7C5213B06C24}" = ebgcInfra
"{3F92ABBB-6BBF-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}" = Modem On Hold
"{4A03706F-666A-4037-7777-5F2748764D10}" = Java Auto Updater
"{4BDFD2CE-6329-42E4-9801-9B3D1F10D79B}" = Adobe® Photoshop® Album Starter Edition 3.0
"{5905F42D-3F5F-4916-ADA6-94A3646AEE76}" = Dell Driver Reset Tool
"{62BD0AE0-4EB1-4BBB-8F43-B6400C8FEB2C}" = AOLIcon
"{63569CE9-FA00-469C-AF5C-E5D4D93ACF91}" = Windows Genuine Advantage v1.3.0254.0
"{6956856F-B6B3-4BE0-BA0B-8F495BE32033}" = Apple Software Update
"{6E45BA47-383C-4C1E-8ED0-0D4845C293D7}" = Microsoft Plus! Digital Media Edition Installer
"{74F7662C-B1DB-489E-A8AC-07A06B24978B}" = Dell System Restore
"{797EE0CA-8165-405C-B5CE-F11EC20F1BB0}" = Microsoft VC9 runtime libraries
"{7A0EFAFB-AC4B-4B88-8C6B-6731BE88DB68}" = Modem Event Monitor
"{7EFA5E6F-74F7-4AFB-8AEA-AA790BD3A76D}" = DellSupport
"{89EE857B-8970-4F9F-AB58-A1C873AC72B3}" = Broadcom Management Programs
"{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}" = Microsoft Silverlight
"{8A5F34E2-37CF-4AD4-808C-2D413786E31A}" = Microsoft Visual C Runtime
"{8A708DD8-A5E6-11D4-A706-000629E95E20}" = Intel® Extreme Graphics Driver
"{90120000-0020-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system
"{90840409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}" = Microsoft Office Excel Viewer 2003
"{90850409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}" = Microsoft Office Word Viewer 2003
"{90AF0409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}" = Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer 2003
"{923B9E23-7F7D-4358-83DD-B189E1A558A2}" = ebgcRes
"{95120000-00B9-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Application Error Reporting
"{9A25302D-30C0-39D9-BD6F-21E6EC160475}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17
"{A2BCA9F1-566C-4805-97D1-7FDC93386723}" = Adobe AIR
"{A3051CD0-2F64-3813-A88D-B8DCCDE8F8C7}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2
"{A5CC2A09-E9D3-49EC-923D-03874BBD4C2C}" = Windows Defender Signatures
"{a9264802-8a7a-40fe-a135-5c6d204aed7a}.sdb" = Internet Explorer (Enable DEP)
"{A92DAB39-4E2C-4304-9AB6-BC44E68B55E2}" = Google Update Helper
"{AB708C9B-97C8-4AC9-899B-DBF226AC9382}" = Sonic Audio module
"{AC0EE5B0-A8FB-4D0A-AF03-2EDC518F841B}" = Dell Media Experience
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A91000000001}" = Adobe Reader 9.1.3
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A93000000001}" = Adobe Reader 9.3.1
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-5464-3428-900000000004}" = Spelling Dictionaries Support For Adobe Reader 9
"{AF06CAE4-C134-44B1-B699-14FBDB63BD37}" = Dell Picture Studio v3.0
"{AF19F291-F22F-4798-9662-525305AE9E48}" = WordPerfect Office 12
"{B12665F4-4E93-4AB4-B7FC-37053B524629}" = Sonic RecordNow Copy
"{B4092C6D-E886-4CB2-BA68-FE5A88D31DE6}_is1" = Spybot - Search & Destroy
"{B7588D45-AFDC-4C93-9E2E-A100F3554B64}" = Microsoft Fix it Center
"{BCE72AED-3332-4863-9567-C5DCB9052CA2}" = Netflix Movie Viewer
"{BFD96B89-B769-4CD6-B11E-E79FFD46F067}" = QuickTime
"{C09FB3CD-3D0C-3F2D-899A-6A1D67F2073F}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2
"{C9618743-1A5C-461E-91C4-E013A3D70F3C}" = Adobe® Photoshop® Album Starter Edition 3.0.1
"{c9920352-04e6-469d-bab8-e2b9c7c75415}.sdb" = Microsoft Automated Troubleshooting Services Shim
"{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"{CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"{D4936AAF-FFD0-44A1-A7EA-A2DB41CEB5BC}" = iPod for Windows 2005-09-23
"{E2883E8F-472F-4fb0-9522-AC9BF37916A7}" = Adobe Download Manager
"{F0A37341-D692-11D4-A984-009027EC0A9C}" = SoundMAX
"{F7FC9307-374E-4017-8E9D-DE1154780480}" = System Requirements Lab for Intel
"AAA Logo 2009 Business_is1" = AAA Logo 2009 Business Edition 3.0
"AAA Logo 2009 Free Trial_is1" = AAA Logo 2009 Home Edition 3.0 Free Trial
"AAA Logo_is1" = AAA Logo 1.2
"Adobe AIR" = Adobe AIR
"Adobe Atmosphere Player" = Adobe Atmosphere Player for Acrobat and Adobe Reader
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
"Adobe Shockwave Player" = Adobe Shockwave Player 11.5
"ALZip_is1" = ALZip
"AOL Deskbar" = AOL Deskbar
"AOL Toolbar" = AOL Toolbar
"AOL Uninstaller" = AOL Uninstaller (Choose which Products to Remove)
"ArcSoft Software for HP" = ArcSoft Software for HP
"aTube Catcher" = aTube Catcher
"BFGC" = Big Fish Games: Game Manager
"BFG-Golden Trails The New Western Rush" = Golden Trails: The New Western Rush
"BFG-Haunted Hotel" = Haunted Hotel
"BFG-Hidden Expedition - Devils Triangle" = Hidden Expedition &reg; - Devil's Triangle
"BFG-Mahjong Towers Eternity" = Mahjong Towers Eternity ™
"BFG-Midnight Mysteries - Salem Witch Trials" = Midnight Mysteries: Salem Witch Trials
"BFG-Mystery Case Files - Huntsville" = Mystery Case Files: Huntsville ™
"BFG-Mystery Case Files - Ravenhearst" = Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst &reg;
"BFG-Mystery Case Files - Return to Ravenhearst" = Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™
"BFG-Trijinx" = Trijinx
"CCleaner" = CCleaner
"Corel WordPerfect Suite 8" = Corel WordPerfect Suite 8
"Defraggler" = Defraggler
"Dell Digital Jukebox Driver" = Dell Digital Jukebox Driver
"Dell Video Chat" = Dell Video Chat
"Free Window Registry Repair" = Free Window Registry Repair
"Hidden Expedition - Amazon" = Hidden Expedition - Amazon (remove only)
"IDNMitigationAPIs" = Microsoft Internationalized Domain Names Mitigation APIs
"ie7" = Windows Internet Explorer 7
"ie8" = Windows Internet Explorer 8
"InstallShield_{89EE857B-8970-4F9F-AB58-A1C873AC72B3}" = Broadcom Management Programs
"InstallShield_{D4936AAF-FFD0-44A1-A7EA-A2DB41CEB5BC}" = iPod for Windows 2005-09-23
"Intel® 537EP V9x DF PCI Modem" = Intel® 537EP V9x DF PCI Modem
"KLiteCodecPack_is1" = K-Lite Codec Pack
"Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 (1033)" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
"MSC" = McAfee SecurityCenter
"MSCompPackV1" = Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP
"NLSDownlevelMapping" = Microsoft National Language Support Downlevel APIs
"Port Magic" = Pure Networks Port Magic
"RealPlayer 6.0" = RealPlayer
"SoftwareUpdUtility" = Download Updater (AOL LLC)
"StreetPlugin" = Learn2 Player (Uninstall Only)
"Super Collapse! Puzzle Gallery 3" = Super Collapse! Puzzle Gallery 3
"ViewpointMediaPlayer" = Viewpoint Media Player
"WIC" = Windows Imaging Component
"Windows Live OneCare safety scanner" = Windows Live OneCare safety scanner
"Windows Media Format Runtime" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"Windows Media Player" = Windows Media Player 11
"Windows XP Service Pack" = Windows XP Service Pack 3
"WinZip" = WinZip
"WMFDist11" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime
"wmp11" = Windows Media Player 11
"Wudf01000" = Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0

========== HKEY_CURRENT_USER Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"f031ef6ac137efc5" = Dell Driver Download Manager
"Facebook Plug-In" = Facebook Plug-In

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]
Error - 8/8/2010 12:02:43 PM | Computer Name = PAMELA | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 1023
Description = Product: Microsoft Office Word Viewer 2003 - Update 'Security Update
for Office 2003 (KB982311): MSO' could not be installed. Error code 1603. Additional
information is available in the log file C:\DOCUME~1\Pam\LOCALS~1\Temp\Microsoft
.NET Framework 3.0-KB982168_20100808_160229296-Msi0.txt.

Error - 8/8/2010 12:02:49 PM | Computer Name = PAMELA | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 1024
Description = Product: Microsoft Office Word Viewer 2003 - Update 'Security Update
for Office 2003 (KB982311): MSO' could not be installed. Error code 1603. Windows
Installer can create logs to help troubleshoot issues with installing software
packages. Use the following link for instructions on turning on logging support:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=23127

Error - 8/8/2010 12:21:42 PM | Computer Name = PAMELA | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 1024
for Office 2003 (KB982311): MSO' could not be installed. Error code 1603. Windows
packages. Use the following link for instructions on turning on logging support:

Error - 8/8/2010 12:49:28 PM | Computer Name = PAMELA | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 1023
for Office 2003 (KB982311): MSO' could not be installed. Error code 1603. Additional
information is available in the log file C:\DOCUME~1\Pam\LOCALS~1\Temp\MSI9faf2.LOG.

Error - 8/8/2010 5:09:58 PM | Computer Name = PAMELA | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = Hanging application SDUpdate.exe, version 1.6.0.12, hang module hungapp,
version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Error - 8/8/2010 5:14:03 PM | Computer Name = PAMELA | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = Hanging application SpybotSD.exe, version 1.6.2.46, hang module hungapp,

Error - 8/8/2010 5:38:19 PM | Computer Name = PAMELA | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = Hanging application SpybotSD.exe, version 1.6.2.46, hang module hungapp,

Error - 8/8/2010 5:51:26 PM | Computer Name = PAMELA | Source = Application Hang | ID = 1002
Description = Hanging application iexplore.exe, version 8.0.6001.18702, hang module
hungapp, version 0.0.0.0, hang address 0x00000000.

Error - 8/8/2010 6:15:53 PM | Computer Name = PAMELA | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 1024

Error - 8/9/2010 3:05:53 AM | Computer Name = PAMELA | Source = MsiInstaller | ID = 1024

[ System Events ]
Error - 8/8/2010 12:21:47 PM | Computer Name = PAMELA | Source = Windows Update Agent | ID = 20
Description = Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update
with error 0x80070643: Security Update for Microsoft Office 2003 (KB982311).

Error - 8/8/2010 12:49:33 PM | Computer Name = PAMELA | Source = Windows Update Agent | ID = 20
Description = Installation Failure: Windows failed to install the following update

Error - 8/8/2010 1:53:45 PM | Computer Name = PAMELA | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7026
Description = The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
TfFsMon TfSysMon

Error - 8/8/2010 2:36:13 PM | Computer Name = PAMELA | Source = DCOM | ID = 10010
Description = The server {C7E39D60-7A9F-42BF-ABB1-03DC0FA4F493} did not register
with DCOM within the required timeout.

Error - 8/8/2010 2:36:18 PM | Computer Name = PAMELA | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7026
Description = The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
TfFsMon TfSysMon

Error - 8/8/2010 3:07:11 PM | Computer Name = PAMELA | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7026
TfFsMon TfSysMon

Error - 8/8/2010 3:07:11 PM | Computer Name = PAMELA | Source = DCOM | ID = 10010
Description = The server {C7E39D60-7A9F-42BF-ABB1-03DC0FA4F493} did not register
with DCOM within the required timeout.

Error - 8/8/2010 4:55:44 PM | Computer Name = PAMELA | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7026
TfFsMon TfSysMon

Error - 8/8/2010 6:15:59 PM | Computer Name = PAMELA | Source = Windows Update Agent | ID = 20

Error - 8/9/2010 3:08:11 AM | Computer Name = PAMELA | Source = Windows Update Agent | ID = 20

< End of report >

Pamela

#4 kahdah

kahdah

• Security Colleague
  • 11,138 posts
  •  

Posted 10 August 2010 - 06:08 AM

Hi it's a pleasure to meet you as well and you are welcome smile.gif
Looks to be a few leftovers nothing major though.

Run OTL
  • Under the Custom Scans/Fixes box at the bottom, paste in the following
    CODE
    :OTL
    DRV - (UWProSys) -- C:\Program Files\CyberDefender\AntiSpyware\uwprosys.sys File not found
    O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (no name) - Locked - No CLSID value found.
    O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {472734EA-242A-422B-ADF8-83D1E48CC825} - No CLSID value found.
    O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {9516EB1C-AC77-492D-8FD6-A05AFAC9EA6E} - No CLSID value found.
    [2010/08/08 16:54:54 | 000,000,276 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\21aa9757.job

:Commands
    [emptytemp]
  • Then click the Run Fix button at the top
  • Let the program run unhindered, reboot when it is done
  • It will produce a log for you on reboot, please post that log in your next reply.
================================Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware=================================
Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from Here.

Double Click mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
  • Make sure a checkmark is placed next to Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select "Perform Quick Scan", then click Scan.
  • The scan may take some time to finish,so please be patient.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When disinfection is completed, a log will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to Restart.(See Extra Note)
  • The log is automatically saved by MBAM and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy&Paste the entire report in your next reply.
Extra Note:
If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove,you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts,click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process,if asked to restart the computer,please do so immediatley.
================================Online scan=================================
* Go here to run an online scannner from ESET.
  • Note: You will need to use Internet explorer for this scan
  • Tick the box next to YES, I accept the Terms of Use.
  • Click Start
  • When asked, allow the activex control to install
  • Click Start
  • Check next options: Remove found threats and Scan unwanted applications.
  • Click Scan
  • Wait for the scan to finish
  • Use notepad to open the logfile located at C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Online Scanner\log.txt
  • Copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic

If I am helping you and have not responded for 48 hours please send me a pm as I don't always get notifications.

My help is always free, however, if you would like to make a donation to me for the help I have provided please click here Posted Image

#5 pamelaseyes

pamelaseyes
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 10 August 2010 - 06:23 PM

Hello!
How are you tonight? smile.gif
Here are the results of the scans you requested...

OTL Results:

All processes killed
========== OTL ==========
Error: No service named UWProSys was found to stop!
Service\Driver key UWProSys not found.
File C:\Program Files\CyberDefender\AntiSpyware\uwprosys.sys File not found not found.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\\Locked not found.
Registry value HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser\\{472734EA-242A-422B-ADF8-83D1E48CC825} not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{472734EA-242A-422B-ADF8-83D1E48CC825}\ not found.
Registry value HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\WebBrowser\\{9516EB1C-AC77-492D-8FD6-A05AFAC9EA6E} not found.
Registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{9516EB1C-AC77-492D-8FD6-A05AFAC9EA6E}\ not found.
File C:\WINDOWS\tasks\21aa9757.job not found.
========== COMMANDS ==========

[EMPTYTEMP]

User: All Users
->Flash cache emptied: 0 bytes

User: Default User
->Temp folder emptied: 0 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 0 bytes

User: LocalService
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 33170 bytes

User: NetworkService
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 33170 bytes

User: Pam
->Temp folder emptied: 2067 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 1198904 bytes
->Java cache emptied: 0 bytes
->Flash cache emptied: 468 bytes

User: Pam.PAMELA
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 0 bytes

%systemdrive% .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot% .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32 .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32\dllcache .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32\drivers .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
Windows Temp folder emptied: 475 bytes
%systemroot%\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temp folder emptied: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\system32\config\systemprofile\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 0 bytes
RecycleBin emptied: 0 bytes

Total Files Cleaned = 1.00 mb

OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.9.1 log created on 08102010_135256

Files\Folders moved on Reboot...

Registry entries deleted on Reboot...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
MBAM Results:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 4413

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

8/10/2010 2:27:34 PM
mbam-log-2010-08-10 (14-27-34).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Objects scanned: 139868
Time elapsed: 16 minute(s), 19 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 2
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\AntiVirusDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\FirewallDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eset Results:

C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\sdasetup.exe
probably a variant of Win32/SdBot.HBSPJPV trojan
deleted - quarantined

Attached Files

Pamela

#6 kahdah

kahdah

• Security Colleague
  • 11,138 posts
  •  

Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:25 AM

Hi how are things running?
  • Double click on OTL to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • When the window appears, underneath Output at the top change it to Minimal Output.
  • Under the Standard Registry box change it to All.
  • Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
    • When the scan completes, it will open one notepad window. OTL.Txt a This is saved in the same location as OTL.
    • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of this file and post it with your next reply.

#7 pamelaseyes

pamelaseyes
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 11 August 2010 - 10:55 AM

Good Morning Kahdah!
Here is the scan you requested.

OTL logfile created on: 8/11/2010 11:18:49 AM - Run 2

2.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 2.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 78.00% Memory free
4.00 Gb Paging File | 3.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 91.00% Paging File free

Drive C: | 70.87 Gb Total Space | 40.66 Gb Free Space | 57.36% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

File Age = 30 Days
Output = Minimal

========== Processes (All) ==========

PRC - C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
PRC - C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\Mcshield.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\mcsysmon.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MpfSrv.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127254110\EE\aolsoftware.exe (AOL LLC)
PRC - c:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\McProxy\McProxy.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - c:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\MNA\McNASvc.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\smss.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe [RPCSS] (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe [NETSVCS] (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe [LOCALSERVICE] (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe [LOCALSERVICE] (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe [IMGSVC] (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe [HTTPFILTER] (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe [DCOMLAUNCH] (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\cisvc.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\alg.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe (AOL LLC)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe (Intel Corporation)
PRC - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe (Sonic Solutions)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Topspeed\2.0\aoltsmon.exe (America Online, Inc)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Topspeed\2.0\aoltpspd.exe (America Online Inc)
PRC - C:\Program Files\Intel\Modem Event Monitor\IntelMEM.exe (Intel Corporation)

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\OTL.exe (OldTimer Tools)
MOD - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msscript.ocx (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - (HidServ) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\hidserv.dll File not found
SRV - (getPlusHelper) getPlus® -- C:\Program Files\NOS\bin\getPlus_Helper.dll File not found
SRV - (AppMgmt) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\appmgmts.dll File not found
SRV - (0132061281291557mcinstcleanup) McAfee Application Installer Cleanup (0132061281291557) -- C:\DOCUME~1\Pam\LOCALS~1\Temp\013206~1.EXE File not found
SRV - (mcmscsvc) -- C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcmscsvc.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (MatSvc) -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Fix it Center\Matsvc.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
SRV - (McODS) -- C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\mcods.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (McShield) -- C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\Mcshield.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (McSysmon) -- C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\mcsysmon.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (MpfService) -- C:\Program Files\McAfee\MPF\MPFSrv.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (MBackMonitor) -- C:\Program Files\McAfee\MBK\MBackMonitor.exe (McAfee)
SRV - (McProxy) -- c:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\McProxy\McProxy.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (McNASvc) -- c:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee\MNA\McNASvc.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
SRV - (DSBrokerService) -- C:\Program Files\DellSupport\brkrsvc.exe ()
SRV - (AOL ACS) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLAcsd.exe (AOL LLC)
SRV - (AOL TopSpeedMonitor) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\Topspeed\2.0\aoltsmon.exe (America Online, Inc)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - (TfSysMon) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\TfSysMon.sys File not found
DRV - (TfNetMon) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\TfNetMon.sys File not found
DRV - (TfFsMon) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\TfFsMon.sys File not found
DRV - (LVUVC) Logitech QuickCam S7500(UVC) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\lvuvc.sys File not found
DRV - (CDAVFS) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\CDAVFS.sys File not found
DRV - (MPFP) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Mpfp.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV - (mfehidk) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV - (mfeavfk) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfeavfk.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV - (mfesmfk) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfesmfk.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV - (mfebopk) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfebopk.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV - (cpudrv) -- C:\Program Files\SystemRequirementsLab\cpudrv.sys ()
DRV - (mferkdk) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mferkdk.sys (McAfee, Inc.)
DRV - (FilterService) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\lvuvcflt.sys (Logitech Inc.)
DRV - (LVUSBSta) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\LVUSBSta.sys (Logitech Inc.)
DRV - (LVRS) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\lvrs.sys (Logitech Inc.)
DRV - (usbaudio) USB Audio Driver (WDM) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\USBAUDIO.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (amdagp) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdagp.sys (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.)
DRV - (sisagp) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sisagp.sys (Silicon Integrated Systems Corporation)
DRV - (dsunidrv) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dsunidrv.sys (Gteko Ltd.)
DRV - (DSproct) -- C:\Program Files\DellSupport\GTAction\triggers\DSproct.sys (Gteko Ltd.)
DRV - (MCSTRM) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mcstrm.sys (RealNetworks, Inc.)
DRV - (tfsnudfa) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnudfa.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (tfsnudf) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnudf.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (tfsnifs) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnifs.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (tfsncofs) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsncofs.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (tfsnboio) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnboio.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (tfsnopio) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnopio.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (tfsnpool) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnpool.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (tfsndrct) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsndrct.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (tfsndres) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsndres.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (sscdbhk5) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sscdbhk5.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (ssrtln) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ssrtln.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (drvmcdb) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drvmcdb.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (drvnddm) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drvnddm.sys (Sonic Solutions)
DRV - (senfilt) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\senfilt.sys (Creative Technology Ltd.)
DRV - (nv) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nv4_mini.sys (NVIDIA Corporation)
DRV - (IntelC53) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\IntelC53.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (bvrp_pci) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\bvrp_pci.sys ()
DRV - (IntelC52) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\IntelC52.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (IntelC51) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\IntelC51.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (mohfilt) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mohfilt.sys (Intel Corporation)
DRV - (bcm4sbxp) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\bcm4sbxp.sys (Broadcom Corporation)
DRV - (wanatw) WAN Miniport (ATW) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wanatw4.sys (America Online, Inc.)
DRV - (omci) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\omci.sys (Dell Computer Corporation)
DRV - (Sparrow) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sparrow.sys (Adaptec, Inc.)
DRV - (sym_u3) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sym_u3.sys (LSI Logic)
DRV - (sym_hi) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sym_hi.sys (LSI Logic)
DRV - (symc8xx) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\symc8xx.sys (LSI Logic)
DRV - (symc810) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\symc810.sys (Symbios Logic Inc.)
DRV - (MODEMCSA) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MODEMCSA.sys (Microsoft Corporation)
DRV - (ultra) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ultra.sys (Promise Technology, Inc.)
DRV - (ql12160) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql12160.sys (QLogic Corporation)
DRV - (ql1080) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql1080.sys (QLogic Corporation)
DRV - (ql1280) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql1280.sys (QLogic Corporation)
DRV - (dac2w2k) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dac2w2k.sys (Mylex Corporation)
DRV - (mraid35x) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mraid35x.sys (American Megatrends Inc.)
DRV - (asc) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asc.sys (Advanced System Products, Inc.)
DRV - (asc3550) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asc3550.sys (Advanced System Products, Inc.)
DRV - (AliIde) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\aliide.sys (Acer Laboratories Inc.)
DRV - (CmdIde) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cmdide.sys (CMD Technology, Inc.)

========== Standard Registry (All) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Secondary_Page_URL = [binary data]
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Extensions Off Page = about:NoAdd-ons
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Page_Transitions = 1
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Security Risk Page = about:SecurityRisk
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
IE - HKLM\..\URLSearchHook: {f0e98552-8e47-4c6c-9b3a-11ab0549f94d} - C:\Program Files\AOL Toolbar\aoltb.dll (AOL L.L.C.)

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Page_Transitions = 1
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://www.microsoft.com/isapi/redir.dll?p...amp;ar=iesearch
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,SearchDefaultBranded = 1
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.google.com/
IE - HKCU\..\URLSearchHook: {CFBFAE00-17A6-11D0-99CB-00C04FD64497} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ieframe.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
IE - HKCU\..\URLSearchHook: {f0e98552-8e47-4c6c-9b3a-11ab0549f94d} - C:\Program Files\AOL Toolbar\aoltb.dll (AOL L.L.C.)
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyOverride" = 127.0.0.1

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\{20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}: c:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\DotNetAssistantExtension\ [2009/09/01 20:43:50 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\Extensions\\jqs@sun.com: C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ff [2010/06/01 21:06:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

O1 HOSTS File: ([2010/01/20 14:30:58 | 000,000,137 | ---- | M]) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O2 - BHO: (Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper) - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O2 - BHO: (Adobe PDF Link Helper) - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O2 - BHO: (AOL Toolbar Loader) - {3ef64538-8b54-4573-b48f-4d34b0238ab2} - C:\Program Files\AOL Toolbar\aoltb.dll (AOL L.L.C.)
O2 - BHO: (Spybot-S&D IE Protection) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll (Safer Networking Limited)
O2 - BHO: (scriptproxy) - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan\scriptsn.dll (McAfee, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (Java™ Plug-In 2 SSV Helper) - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O2 - BHO: (JQSIEStartDetectorImpl Class) - {E7E6F031-17CE-4C07-BC86-EABFE594F69C} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\deploy\jqs\ie\jqs_plugin.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (AOL Toolbar) - {ba00b7b1-0351-477a-b948-23e3ee5a73d4} - C:\Program Files\AOL Toolbar\aoltb.dll (AOL L.L.C.)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (AOL Toolbar) - {BA00B7B1-0351-477A-B948-23E3EE5A73D4} - C:\Program Files\AOL Toolbar\aoltb.dll (AOL L.L.C.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Adobe ARM] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [dla] C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe (Sonic Solutions)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [HostManager] C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\1127254110\ee\AOLSoftware.exe (AOL LLC)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [IntelMeM] C:\Program Files\Intel\Modem Event Monitor\IntelMEM.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe (InstallShield Software Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [mcagent_exe] C:\Program Files\McAfee.com\Agent\mcagent.exe (McAfee, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Pure Networks Port Magic] C:\Program Files\Pure Networks\Port Magic\PortAOL.exe (Pure Networks, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [QuickTime Task] C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe (Apple Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Java\Java Update\jusched.exe (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O6 - HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Low Rights present
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HonorAutoRunSetting = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoCDBurning = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: dontdisplaylastusername = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticecaption =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: legalnoticetext =
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: shutdownwithoutlogon = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: undockwithoutlogon = 1
O7 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions present
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145
O9 - Extra Button: Trace - {04849C74-016E-4a43-8AA5-1F01DE57F4A1} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : VisualRoute Trace - {04849C74-016E-4a43-8AA5-1F01DE57F4A1} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O9 - Extra Button: AOL Toolbar - {4982D40A-C53B-4615-B15B-B5B5E98D167C} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : AOL Toolbar - {4982D40A-C53B-4615-B15B-B5B5E98D167C} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O9 - Extra Button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shdocvw.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll (Safer Networking Limited)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - C:\WINDOWS\network diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra Button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000001 [] - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000002 [] - C:\WINDOWS\system32\winrnr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000003 [] - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000001 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000002 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000003 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsvpsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000005 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsvpsp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000006 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000007 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000008 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000009 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000010 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000011 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000012 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000013 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000014 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000015 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000016 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000017 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000018 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000019 - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: aaa.com ([www] https in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: aol.com ([objects] * is out of zone range - 5)
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: dell.com ([support] https in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: dell.com ([xserv] http in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: download.com ([]* in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: google.com ([www] http in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: mcafee.com ([]http in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: mcafee.com ([]https in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: microsoft.com ([*.update] https in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: microsoft.com ([update] https in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: microsoft.com ([windowsupdate] http in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: microsoft.com ([windowsupdate] https in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: myspace.com ([]* in Trusted sites)
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Domains: windowsupdate.com ([download] https in Trusted sites)
O16 - DPF: {01A88BB1-1174-41EC-ACCB-963509EAE56B} http://supportapj.dell.com/systemprofiler/SysPro.CAB (SysProWmi Class)
O16 - DPF: {02BCC737-B171-4746-94C9-0D8A0B2C0089} http://office.microsoft.com/templates/ieawsdc.cab (Microsoft Office Template and Media Control)
O16 - DPF: {0742B9EF-8C83-41CA-BFBA-830A59E23533} https://dcode.support.microsoft.com/dcode/A...veX/MSDcode.cab (Microsoft Data Collection Control)
O16 - DPF: {15B782AF-55D8-11D1-B477-006097098764} http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/shock...are/awswaxd.cab (Macromedia Authorware Web Player Control)
O16 - DPF: {166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000} http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/shock...director/sw.cab (Shockwave ActiveX Control)
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} http://download.microsoft.com/download/0/5...heckControl.cab (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool)
O16 - DPF: {233C1507-6A77-46A4-9443-F871F945D258} http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwa...director/sw.cab (Shockwave ActiveX Control)
O16 - DPF: {32C3FEAE-0877-4767-8C20-62A5829A0945} http://www.facebook.com/fbplugin/win32/axf...b?1265476365921 (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {528C14CD-CF9E-489C-A365-5999F17B69B9} http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/activex/Ligh...loadControl.cab (LightSurfUploadCtl Class)
O16 - DPF: {55027008-315F-4F45-BBC3-8BE119764741} http://static.slide.com/uploader/SlideImageUploader.cab (Slide Image Uploader Control)
O16 - DPF: {5ED80217-570B-4DA9-BF44-BE107C0EC166} http://cdn.scan.onecare.live.com/resource/...lscbase8942.cab (Windows Live Safety Center Base Module)
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} http://update.microsoft.com/microsoftupdat...b?1129674255093 (MUWebControl Class)
O16 - DPF: {74E4A24D-5224-4F05-8A41-99445E0FC22B} Reg Error: Value error. (GameHouse Games Player)
O16 - DPF: {7530BFB8-7293-4D34-9923-61A11451AFC5} http://download.eset.com/special/eos/OnlineScanner.cab (OnlineScanner Control)
O16 - DPF: {8100D56A-5661-482C-BEE8-AFECE305D968} http://upload.facebook.com/controls/2009.0...oUploader55.cab (Facebook Photo Uploader 5 Control)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20)
O16 - DPF: {8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C} Reg Error: Value error. (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {9C23D886-43CB-43DE-B2DB-112A68D7E10A} http://lads.myspace.com/upload/MySpaceUploader2.cab (MySpace Uploader Control)
O16 - DPF: {BD8667B7-38D8-4C77-B580-18C3E146372C} Reg Error: Value error. (Creative Toolbox Plug-in)
O16 - DPF: {C1F8FC10-E5DB-4112-9DBF-6C3FF728D4E3} http://supportapj.dell.com/systemprofiler/DellSystemLite.CAB (DellSystemLite.Scanner)
O16 - DPF: {C7DB51B4-BCF7-4923-8874-7F1A0DC92277} http://office.microsoft.com/officeupdate/content/opuc4.cab (Office Update Installation Engine)
O16 - DPF: {CA11EB7C-1C85-4577-8A49-9E28EFB30184} http://www.umediaserver.net/bin/UMediaControl4.cab (UMediaPlayer Class)
O16 - DPF: {CA47E69B-B484-44C1-8E29-19B6B2694810} http://games.bigfishgames.com/en_super-sta...e/axcontrol.cab (CGGPlugin Object)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0013-ABCDEFFEDCBA} Reg Error: Value error. (Reg Error: Key error.)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0020-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20)
O16 - DPF: {D0C0F75C-683A-4390-A791-1ACFD5599AB8} Reg Error: Value error. (Oberon Flash Game Host)
O16 - DPF: {D27CDB6E-AE6D-11CF-96B8-444553540000} http://fpdownload2.macromedia.com/get/flas...ent/swflash.cab (Shockwave Flash Object)
O16 - DPF: {DF780F87-FF2B-4DF8-92D0-73DB16A1543A} http://aolsvc.aol.com/onlinegames/bejewele...ploader_v10.cab (PopCapLoader Object)
O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} http://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab (get_atlcom Class)
O16 - DPF: Microsoft XML Parser for Java file://C:\WINDOWS\Java\classes\xmldso.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\about {3050F406-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\cdl {3dd53d40-7b8b-11D0-b013-00aa0059ce02} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\dvd {12D51199-0DB5-46FE-A120-47A3D7D937CC} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvidctl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\file {79eac9e7-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ftp {79eac9e3-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\gopher {79eac9e4-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http {79eac9e2-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\http\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https {79eac9e5-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\https\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ipp - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\its {9D148291-B9C8-11D0-A4CC-0000F80149F6} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\itss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\javascript {3050F3B2-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\local {79eac9e7-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mailto {3050f3DA-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mhtml {05300401-BCBC-11d0-85E3-00C04FD85AB4} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetcomm.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\mk {79eac9e6-baf9-11ce-8c82-00aa004ba90b} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp - No CLSID value found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\0x00000001 {E1D2BF42-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\msdaipp\oledb {E1D2BF40-A96B-11d1-9C6B-0000F875AC61} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\Ole DB\msdaipp.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\ms-its {9D148291-B9C8-11D0-A4CC-0000F80149F6} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\itss.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\res {3050F3BC-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\sysimage {76E67A63-06E9-11D2-A840-006008059382} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\tv {CBD30858-AF45-11D2-B6D6-00C04FBBDE6E} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\msvidctl.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\vbscript {3050F3B2-98B5-11CF-BB82-00AA00BDCE0B} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\mshtml.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Handler\wia {13F3EA8B-91D7-4F0A-AD76-D2853AC8BECE} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\wiascr.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/octet-stream {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/x-complus {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\application/x-msdownload {1E66F26B-79EE-11D2-8710-00C04F79ED0D} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\mscoree.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\Class Install Handler {32B533BB-EDAE-11d0-BD5A-00AA00B92AF1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\deflate {8f6b0360-b80d-11d0-a9b3-006097942311} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\gzip {8f6b0360-b80d-11d0-a9b3-006097942311} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\lzdhtml {8f6b0360-b80d-11d0-a9b3-006097942311} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\urlmon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O18 - Protocol\Filter\text/webviewhtml {733AC4CB-F1A4-11d0-B951-00A0C90312E1} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UserInit - (C:\WINDOWS\system32\Userinit.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\userinit.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: UIHost - (logonui.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\logonui.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (rundll32 shell32) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (Control_RunDLL "sysdm.cpl") - C:\WINDOWS\System32\sysdm.cpl (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\crypt32chain: DllName - crypt32.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\crypt32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\cryptnet: DllName - cryptnet.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\cryptnet.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\cscdll: DllName - cscdll.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\cscdll.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\dimsntfy: DllName - %SystemRoot%\System32\dimsntfy.dll - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dimsntfy.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: DllName - igfxsrvc.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxsrvc.dll (Intel Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\ScCertProp: DllName - wlnotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\Schedule: DllName - wlnotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\sclgntfy: DllName - sclgntfy.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\sclgntfy.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\SensLogn: DllName - WlNotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\termsrv: DllName - wlnotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\WgaLogon: DllName - WgaLogon.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\WgaLogon.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\wlballoon: DllName - wlnotify.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wlnotify.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: CDBurn - {fbeb8a05-beee-4442-804e-409d6c4515e9} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: PostBootReminder - {7849596a-48ea-486e-8937-a2a3009f31a9} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\shell32.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: SysTray - {35CEC8A3-2BE6-11D2-8773-92E220524153} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\stobject.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\webcheck.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O21 - SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: {438755C2-A8BA-11D1-B96B-00A0C90312E1} - Browseui preloader - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: {8C7461EF-2B13-11d2-BE35-3078302C2030} - Component Categories cache daemon - C:\WINDOWS\system32\browseui.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O24 - Desktop Components:0 (My Current Home Page) - About:Home
O24 - Desktop WallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O24 - Desktop BackupWallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (msapsspc.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msapsspc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (schannel.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\schannel.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (digest.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\digest.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O29 - HKLM SecurityProviders - (msnsspc.dll) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msnsspc.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Authentication Packages - (msv1_0) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msv1_0.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (kerberos) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\kerberos.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (msv1_0) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\msv1_0.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (schannel) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\schannel.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (wdigest) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\wdigest.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O31 - SafeBoot: AlternateShell - cmd.exe
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2004/08/10 14:04:08 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found
O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = comfile] -- "%1" %*
O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/08/11 11:16:04 | 000,000,000 | RH-D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Recent
[2010/08/10 14:39:17 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\ESET
[2010/08/10 14:08:33 | 000,038,224 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
[2010/08/10 14:08:31 | 000,020,952 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mbam.sys
[2010/08/10 13:44:42 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\_OTL
[2010/08/09 15:05:00 | 000,574,976 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2010/08/08 14:19:26 | 000,120,136 | ---- | C] (McAfee, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Mpfp.sys
[2010/08/08 14:18:43 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\McAfee
[2010/08/08 14:18:41 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\McAfee.com
[2010/08/08 14:18:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\McAfee
[2010/08/08 12:07:53 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Local Settings\Application Data\PCHealth
[2010/08/08 12:01:18 | 005,814,680 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\office2003-KB982311-FullFile-ENU.exe
[2010/08/08 11:13:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\8990e7961122cf959ab3
[2010/08/06 12:15:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\AOL
[2010/08/04 16:05:02 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\b.RedNeckMerrygoround
[2010/08/03 09:00:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\squirrel vs dog
[2010/08/02 12:19:55 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\Message_from_Greenpeace
[2010/07/31 09:42:45 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\gmer.zip
[2010/07/29 12:30:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Adobe
[2010/07/28 23:32:22 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Local Settings\Application Data\FixItCenter
[2010/07/28 23:25:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\MATS
[2010/07/28 23:25:34 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Microsoft Fix it Center
[2010/07/28 23:24:45 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\windowspowershell
[2010/07/27 14:07:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\bfgclient
[2010/07/27 14:04:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\Green Gamer
[2010/07/27 14:04:05 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\GreenGamer
[2010/07/25 17:45:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\cid
[2010/07/25 17:02:49 | 000,744,448 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\helpsvc.exe
[2010/07/25 16:49:22 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\QuickTime
[2010/07/25 16:45:50 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Lavasoft
[2010/07/25 16:45:46 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\virtual_garden
[2010/07/25 13:21:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
[2010/07/24 22:10:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\image022
[2010/07/17 13:38:25 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\QuickTime(4)
[2010/07/17 13:35:41 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple
[2010/07/16 14:00:21 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Genimo
[2010/07/16 12:22:36 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Application Data\Awem
[2010/07/16 12:14:32 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Golden Trails The New Western Rush
[2010/07/14 13:55:54 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Application Data\Silverback Productions

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/08/11 11:15:57 | 000,008,713 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Config.MPF
[2010/08/11 11:01:18 | 000,002,531 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\win.ini
[2010/08/11 10:56:00 | 000,002,206 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[2010/08/11 10:55:05 | 000,000,876 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
[2010/08/11 10:55:05 | 000,000,616 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\ConfigExec.job
[2010/08/11 10:54:57 | 000,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\SA.DAT
[2010/08/11 10:54:12 | 000,000,178 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\ntuser.ini
[2010/08/11 10:54:11 | 007,331,840 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\ntuser.dat
[2010/08/11 10:36:02 | 000,000,880 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job
[2010/08/11 07:30:02 | 000,000,580 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\DataUpload.job
[2010/08/11 05:56:48 | 000,844,496 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfh009.dat
[2010/08/11 05:56:47 | 001,083,180 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2010/08/11 05:56:47 | 000,239,322 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfc009.dat
[2010/08/10 14:08:36 | 000,000,696 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
[2010/08/09 15:05:18 | 000,574,976 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2010/08/09 11:54:01 | 000,000,472 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Ad-Aware Update (Weekly).job
[2010/08/08 22:20:06 | 000,015,166 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\Mark's new toy.jpg
[2010/08/08 19:43:50 | 000,001,580 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\Defraggler.lnk
[2010/08/08 17:07:32 | 000,000,933 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\Spybot - Search & Destroy.lnk
[2010/08/08 14:43:01 | 000,000,718 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\Free Window Registry Repair.lnk
[2010/08/08 14:23:35 | 000,000,671 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\McAfee Security Center.lnk
[2010/08/08 14:19:02 | 000,000,336 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\McDefragTask.job
[2010/08/08 14:19:01 | 000,000,314 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\McQcTask.job
[2010/08/08 13:47:57 | 000,004,374 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\Microsoft Conf Aug 9 2010.htm
[2010/08/08 13:44:14 | 002,459,122 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\result.cab
[2010/08/08 12:01:24 | 005,814,680 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\office2003-KB982311-FullFile-ENU.exe
[2010/08/07 15:39:03 | 000,004,020 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\pi2000.ini
[2010/08/07 11:34:30 | 000,032,768 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\Caught Exiting Drag Bar!1.doc
[2010/08/04 16:05:09 | 000,036,352 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Local Settings\Application Data\DCBC2A71-70D8-4DAN-EHR8-E0D61DEA3FDF.ini
[2010/08/04 16:05:01 | 006,444,147 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\b.RedNeckMerrygoround.zip
[2010/08/03 09:00:21 | 000,723,855 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\squirrel vs dog.zip
[2010/08/02 12:19:54 | 000,300,792 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\Message_from_Greenpeace.zip
[2010/07/31 09:41:49 | 000,284,915 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\gmer.zip.zip
[2010/07/31 07:49:14 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\defogger_reenable
[2010/07/31 07:47:48 | 000,050,477 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\Defogger.exe
[2010/07/30 16:08:34 | 000,015,023 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\imagejpeg_2.jpg
[2010/07/29 20:54:39 | 000,000,416 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\cc_20100729_205433.reg
[2010/07/28 23:25:40 | 000,000,720 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Microsoft Fix it Center.lnk
[2010/07/27 21:50:33 | 004,842,240 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Local Settings\Application Data\IconCache.db
[2010/07/27 17:20:53 | 000,001,723 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Play Mahjong Towers Eternity.lnk
[2010/07/27 17:20:53 | 000,001,212 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\More Great Games.lnk
[2010/07/27 17:20:38 | 000,001,769 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Play Mystery Case Files - Huntsville.lnk
[2010/07/27 17:19:18 | 000,001,788 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Play Mystery Case Files - Ravenhearst.lnk
[2010/07/27 17:16:22 | 000,001,545 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Play Trijinx.lnk
[2010/07/27 17:15:46 | 000,001,895 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Play Midnight Mysteries - Salem Witch Trials.lnk
[2010/07/27 17:03:56 | 000,001,828 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Play Hidden Expedition - Devils Triangle.lnk
[2010/07/27 16:55:27 | 000,001,886 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Play Mystery Case Files - Return to Ravenhearst.lnk
[2010/07/27 16:49:27 | 000,001,613 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Play Haunted Hotel.lnk
[2010/07/27 14:35:40 | 000,001,800 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Play Golden Trails The New Western Rush.lnk
[2010/07/27 14:07:17 | 000,001,578 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Game Manager.lnk
[2010/07/27 07:26:09 | 000,000,682 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\CCleaner.lnk
[2010/07/27 02:30:35 | 008,462,336 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dllcache\shell32.dll
[2010/07/25 17:45:04 | 000,225,060 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\cid.zip
[2010/07/24 22:10:33 | 000,793,789 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\image022.zip
[2010/07/15 15:18:22 | 000,120,136 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Mpfp.sys

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2010/08/10 14:08:36 | 000,000,696 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
[2010/08/08 22:20:06 | 000,015,166 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\Mark's new toy.jpg
[2010/08/08 19:43:50 | 000,001,580 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\Defraggler.lnk
[2010/08/08 17:07:32 | 000,000,933 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\Spybot - Search & Destroy.lnk
[2010/08/08 14:43:01 | 000,000,718 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\Free Window Registry Repair.lnk
[2010/08/08 14:25:28 | 000,008,713 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Config.MPF
[2010/08/08 14:23:35 | 000,000,671 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\McAfee Security Center.lnk
[2010/08/08 14:19:02 | 000,000,336 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\McDefragTask.job
[2010/08/08 14:19:00 | 000,000,314 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\McQcTask.job
[2010/08/08 13:47:57 | 000,004,374 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\Microsoft Conf Aug 9 2010.htm
[2010/08/08 13:44:53 | 002,459,122 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\result.cab
[2010/08/07 11:34:29 | 000,032,768 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\Caught Exiting Drag Bar!1.doc
[2010/08/04 16:04:40 | 006,444,147 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\b.RedNeckMerrygoround.zip
[2010/08/03 09:00:18 | 000,723,855 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\squirrel vs dog.zip
[2010/08/02 12:19:52 | 000,300,792 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\Message_from_Greenpeace.zip
[2010/07/31 09:41:47 | 000,284,915 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\gmer.zip.zip
[2010/07/31 07:49:14 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\defogger_reenable
[2010/07/31 07:47:48 | 000,050,477 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\Desktop\Defogger.exe
[2010/07/30 16:08:34 | 000,015,023 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\imagejpeg_2.jpg
[2010/07/29 20:54:38 | 000,000,416 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\cc_20100729_205433.reg
[2010/07/28 23:30:07 | 000,000,580 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\DataUpload.job
[2010/07/28 23:30:04 | 000,000,616 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\ConfigExec.job
[2010/07/28 23:25:40 | 000,000,720 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Microsoft Fix it Center.lnk
[2010/07/27 17:20:53 | 000,001,723 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Play Mahjong Towers Eternity.lnk
[2010/07/27 17:20:38 | 000,001,769 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Play Mystery Case Files - Huntsville.lnk
[2010/07/27 17:20:38 | 000,001,212 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\More Great Games.lnk
[2010/07/27 17:19:18 | 000,001,788 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Play Mystery Case Files - Ravenhearst.lnk
[2010/07/27 17:16:22 | 000,001,545 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Play Trijinx.lnk
[2010/07/27 17:15:46 | 000,001,895 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Play Midnight Mysteries - Salem Witch Trials.lnk
[2010/07/27 17:03:56 | 000,001,828 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Play Hidden Expedition - Devils Triangle.lnk
[2010/07/27 16:55:27 | 000,001,886 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Play Mystery Case Files - Return to Ravenhearst.lnk
[2010/07/27 16:49:27 | 000,001,613 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Play Haunted Hotel.lnk
[2010/07/27 14:35:40 | 000,001,800 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Play Golden Trails The New Western Rush.lnk
[2010/07/27 14:07:17 | 000,001,578 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Game Manager.lnk
[2010/07/25 17:45:02 | 000,225,060 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\cid.zip
[2010/07/24 22:10:22 | 000,793,789 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Pam\My Documents\image022.zip
[2010/07/23 12:00:16 | 000,000,472 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\Ad-Aware Update (Weekly).job
[2010/07/18 20:57:57 | 000,446,876 | ---- | C] () -- C:\s2j4.1
[2010/03/06 12:12:09 | 000,767,952 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\BDTSupport.dll.old
[2010/02/21 14:33:51 | 000,000,197 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\hpfsched.ini
[2010/01/21 19:41:27 | 000,004,272 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\bvrp_pci.sys
[2009/06/07 07:27:20 | 000,073,728 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\vbzlib1.dll
[2009/05/28 10:50:56 | 000,081,110 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\lvcoinst.ini
[2008/12/16 21:58:54 | 000,025,624 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\LVPr2Mon.sys
[2008/12/16 21:50:56 | 000,013,584 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\iKeyLgFT.dll
[2007/02/15 12:37:14 | 000,000,057 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\st_affiliate.ini
[2007/02/15 12:36:21 | 000,000,059 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\av_affiliate.ini
[2007/02/03 14:11:27 | 000,003,982 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Solitaire.ini
[2007/02/01 19:05:43 | 000,000,085 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\WSST_Screen_Saver.ini
[2007/01/29 17:53:37 | 000,000,754 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\WORDPAD.INI
[2007/01/22 10:32:44 | 000,081,920 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\xmltok.dll
[2007/01/22 10:32:44 | 000,053,248 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\xmlparse.dll
[2007/01/18 14:51:15 | 000,000,019 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\KNP.INI
[2006/07/12 18:18:24 | 000,000,076 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SOCA.INI
[2006/05/20 07:14:54 | 000,147,456 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\obtrace.dll
[2006/05/13 08:32:58 | 000,000,059 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\as_affiliate.ini
[2006/02/01 15:07:52 | 000,000,047 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\winhlp32.ini
[2006/02/01 15:07:52 | 000,000,047 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\winhelp.ini
[2006/02/01 15:05:29 | 000,017,552 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\TTYTWIN.DRV
[2006/02/01 15:05:10 | 000,117,760 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\NCSPI8EN.DLL
[2006/02/01 15:04:54 | 000,022,480 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PFMAPI16.DLL
[2006/02/01 15:04:54 | 000,020,992 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PFMAPI32.DLL
[2006/02/01 13:49:44 | 000,000,438 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\SPM.INI
[2006/02/01 13:49:41 | 000,028,192 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\IMAGEMAN.DLL
[2006/02/01 13:49:41 | 000,021,518 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\IMGBMP.DLL
[2005/12/30 17:39:48 | 000,000,037 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ipixActivex.ini
[2005/11/19 22:00:50 | 000,000,053 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\sb_affiliate.ini
[2005/10/16 11:18:09 | 000,004,020 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\pi2000.ini
[2005/10/16 11:18:09 | 000,001,008 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\pmontage.ini
[2005/09/23 12:38:07 | 000,007,410 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\cdPlayer.ini
[2005/09/21 19:16:00 | 000,000,044 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\liveup.ini
[2005/09/20 16:02:56 | 000,000,101 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\upst.ini
[2005/09/20 16:02:56 | 000,000,024 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\atid.ini
[2005/09/20 15:50:23 | 000,000,016 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\msoffice.ini
[2005/06/22 13:37:46 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\px.ini
[2005/06/16 19:59:37 | 000,000,061 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\smscfg.ini
[2005/06/16 19:47:34 | 000,008,372 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\wininit.ini
[2005/06/16 19:12:26 | 000,000,375 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OEMINFO.INI
[2004/08/10 14:12:05 | 000,000,780 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\orun32.ini

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 229 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:C76CFF82
@Alternate Data Stream - 216 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:268BA8AB
@Alternate Data Stream - 214 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:C22674B6
@Alternate Data Stream - 207 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:6F1F66C0
@Alternate Data Stream - 203 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:E51234A9
@Alternate Data Stream - 201 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:46700142
@Alternate Data Stream - 196 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:4673E9EA
@Alternate Data Stream - 195 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:260575F1
@Alternate Data Stream - 194 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:A7DA2BCD
@Alternate Data Stream - 158 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:DFC5A2B2
@Alternate Data Stream - 148 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:517DBC32
@Alternate Data Stream - 141 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:BCDBBA6D
@Alternate Data Stream - 141 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:1AC933DC
@Alternate Data Stream - 137 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:65AB2A58
@Alternate Data Stream - 123 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:DAE3649B
@Alternate Data Stream - 123 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:1CA73D29
@Alternate Data Stream - 116 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:D1B5B4F1
@Alternate Data Stream - 114 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:8BFA0030
@Alternate Data Stream - 110 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:A11F741D
@Alternate Data Stream - 109 bytes -> C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\TEMP:A8ADE5D8
< End of report >

----------

Things are much smoother, thanks to you smile.gif
Question...I have a scvhost running at 95+ CPU for over 2 minutes @ start up that holds my computer. Is that normal?
Your input is appreciated.

Have a fabulous day!

Pamela

#8 kahdah

kahdah

• Security Colleague
  • 11,138 posts
  •  

Posted 12 August 2010 - 06:27 AM

No that is not normal typically.
  • Download TDSSKiller and save it to your Desktop.
  • Extract its contents to your desktop.
  • Once extracted, open the TDSSKiller folder and doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then on Start Scan.
  • If an infected file is detected, the default action will be Cure, click on Continue.
  • If a suspicious file is detected, the default action will be Skip, click on Continue.
  • It may ask you to reboot the computer to complete the process. Click on Reboot Now.
  • If no reboot is required, click on Report. A log file should appear. Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.
  • If a reboot is required, the report can also be found in your root directory, (usually C:\ folder) in the form of "TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt". Please copy and paste the contents of that file here.

#9 pamelaseyes

pamelaseyes
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  

Posted 12 August 2010 - 01:04 PM

Good Afternoon Kahdah!

Last evening, I looked over the last scan I posted for you and found a suspicious file~~~> C:\s2j4.1
I went into my C:\ files and found about 10 or so various versions and deleted them all.
I have to admit, I held my breath when I rebooted my computer hahaha thank goodness for "restore" if I had needed it.
That scvhost CPU still hits hard @ around 90+ but now it's spiratic for about a minute total, instead of 2 minutes.
If you think this is still suspicious & I've missed something, then I'm up for any other suggestions.

I ran the scan you last requested me to run from Kaspersky and it came up clean (posted below).
If not, then THANK YOU for all the time you've given me to resolve this situation Kahdah... BRAVO!

Take care & Shine on,
Pamela

2010/08/12 13:38:54.0000 TDSS rootkit removing tool 2.4.1.1 Aug 10 2010 14:48:09
2010/08/12 13:38:54.0000 ================================================================================
2010/08/12 13:38:54.0000 SystemInfo:
2010/08/12 13:38:54.0000
2010/08/12 13:38:54.0000 OS Version: 5.1.2600 ServicePack: 3.0
2010/08/12 13:38:54.0000 Product type: Workstation
2010/08/12 13:38:54.0000 ComputerName: PAMELA
2010/08/12 13:38:54.0000 UserName: Pam
2010/08/12 13:38:54.0000 Windows directory: C:\WINDOWS
2010/08/12 13:38:54.0000 System windows directory: C:\WINDOWS
2010/08/12 13:38:54.0000 Processor architecture: Intel x86
2010/08/12 13:38:54.0000 Number of processors: 1
2010/08/12 13:38:54.0000 Page size: 0x1000
2010/08/12 13:38:54.0000 Boot type: Normal boot
2010/08/12 13:38:54.0000 ================================================================================
2010/08/12 13:38:54.0328 Initialize success
2010/08/12 13:38:56.0203 ================================================================================
2010/08/12 13:38:56.0203 Scan started
2010/08/12 13:38:56.0203 Mode: Manual;
2010/08/12 13:38:56.0203 ================================================================================
2010/08/12 13:38:57.0640 abp480n5 (6abb91494fe6c59089b9336452ab2ea3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ABP480N5.SYS
2010/08/12 13:38:57.0796 ACPI (8fd99680a539792a30e97944fdaecf17) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ACPI.sys
2010/08/12 13:38:57.0921 ACPIEC (9859c0f6936e723e4892d7141b1327d5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ACPIEC.sys
2010/08/12 13:38:58.0062 adpu160m (9a11864873da202c996558b2106b0bbc) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\adpu160m.sys
2010/08/12 13:38:58.0187 aec (8bed39e3c35d6a489438b8141717a557) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aec.sys
2010/08/12 13:38:58.0328 AFD (7e775010ef291da96ad17ca4b17137d7) C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\afd.sys
2010/08/12 13:38:58.0453 agp440 (08fd04aa961bdc77fb983f328334e3d7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\agp440.sys
2010/08/12 13:38:58.0562 agpCPQ (03a7e0922acfe1b07d5db2eeb0773063) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\agpCPQ.sys
2010/08/12 13:38:58.0671 Aha154x (c23ea9b5f46c7f7910db3eab648ff013) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\aha154x.sys
2010/08/12 13:38:58.0796 aic78u2 (19dd0fb48b0c18892f70e2e7d61a1529) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\aic78u2.sys
2010/08/12 13:38:58.0921 aic78xx (b7fe594a7468aa0132deb03fb8e34326) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\aic78xx.sys
2010/08/12 13:38:59.0078 AliIde (1140ab9938809700b46bb88e46d72a96) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\aliide.sys
2010/08/12 13:38:59.0203 alim1541 (cb08aed0de2dd889a8a820cd8082d83c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\alim1541.sys
2010/08/12 13:38:59.0328 amdagp (95b4fb835e28aa1336ceeb07fd5b9398) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdagp.sys
2010/08/12 13:38:59.0437 amsint (79f5add8d24bd6893f2903a3e2f3fad6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amsint.sys
2010/08/12 13:38:59.0578 asc (62d318e9a0c8fc9b780008e724283707) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asc.sys
2010/08/12 13:38:59.0718 asc3350p (69eb0cc7714b32896ccbfd5edcbea447) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asc3350p.sys
2010/08/12 13:38:59.0828 asc3550 (5d8de112aa0254b907861e9e9c31d597) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asc3550.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:00.0031 AsyncMac (b153affac761e7f5fcfa822b9c4e97bc) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asyncmac.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:00.0171 atapi (9f3a2f5aa6875c72bf062c712cfa2674) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:00.0359 Atmarpc (9916c1225104ba14794209cfa8012159) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atmarpc.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:00.0500 audstub (d9f724aa26c010a217c97606b160ed68) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\audstub.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:00.0640 bcm4sbxp (b60f57b4d9cdbc663cc03eb8af7ec34e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\bcm4sbxp.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:00.0750 Beep (da1f27d85e0d1525f6621372e7b685e9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Beep.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:00.0906 bvrp_pci (c945dc4eee3f624dfd07788ea7f0db0a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\bvrp_pci.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:01.0015 cbidf (90a673fc8e12a79afbed2576f6a7aaf9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cbidf2k.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:01.0140 cbidf2k (90a673fc8e12a79afbed2576f6a7aaf9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cbidf2k.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:01.0250 CCDECODE (0be5aef125be881c4f854c554f2b025c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CCDECODE.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:01.0390 cd20xrnt (f3ec03299634490e97bbce94cd2954c7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cd20xrnt.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:01.0500 Cdaudio (c1b486a7658353d33a10cc15211a873b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Cdaudio.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:01.0734 Cdfs (c885b02847f5d2fd45a24e219ed93b32) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Cdfs.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:01.0859 Cdrom (1f4260cc5b42272d71f79e570a27a4fe) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:02.0109 CmdIde (e5dcb56c533014ecbc556a8357c929d5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cmdide.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:02.0281 Cpqarray (3ee529119eed34cd212a215e8c40d4b6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cpqarray.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:02.0375 cpudrv (d01f685f8b4598d144b0cce9ff95d8d5) C:\Program Files\SystemRequirementsLab\cpudrv.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:02.0500 dac2w2k (e550e7418984b65a78299d248f0a7f36) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dac2w2k.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:02.0609 dac960nt (683789caa3864eb46125ae86ff677d34) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dac960nt.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:02.0750 Disk (044452051f3e02e7963599fc8f4f3e25) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\disk.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:02.0953 dmboot (d992fe1274bde0f84ad826acae022a41) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmboot.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:03.0093 dmio (7c824cf7bbde77d95c08005717a95f6f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmio.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:03.0203 dmload (e9317282a63ca4d188c0df5e09c6ac5f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmload.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:03.0328 DMusic (8a208dfcf89792a484e76c40e5f50b45) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\DMusic.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:03.0453 dpti2o (40f3b93b4e5b0126f2f5c0a7a5e22660) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dpti2o.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:03.0593 drmkaud (8f5fcff8e8848afac920905fbd9d33c8) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:03.0718 drvmcdb (96bc8f872f0270c10edc3931f1c03776) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drvmcdb.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:03.0843 drvnddm (5afbec7a6ac61b211633dfdb1d9e0c89) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drvnddm.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:04.0015 DSproct (413f2d5f9d802688242c23b38f767ecb) C:\Program Files\DellSupport\GTAction\triggers\DSproct.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:04.0140 dsunidrv (dfeabb7cfffadea4a912ab95bdc3177a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\dsunidrv.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:04.0265 E100B (3fca03cbca11269f973b70fa483c88ef) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\e100b325.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:04.0437 Fastfat (38d332a6d56af32635675f132548343e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fastfat.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:04.0578 Fdc (92cdd60b6730b9f50f6a1a0c1f8cdc81) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\fdc.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:04.0687 FilterService (1edc0df2da14e04504dd3bac21aa32cd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\lvuvcflt.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:04.0828 Fips (d45926117eb9fa946a6af572fbe1caa3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fips.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:04.0984 Flpydisk (9d27e7b80bfcdf1cdd9b555862d5e7f0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\flpydisk.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:05.0125 FltMgr (b2cf4b0786f8212cb92ed2b50c6db6b0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:05.0250 Fs_Rec (3e1e2bd4f39b0e2b7dc4f4d2bcc2779a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fs_Rec.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:05.0375 Ftdisk (6ac26732762483366c3969c9e4d2259d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ftdisk.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:05.0531 Gpc (0a02c63c8b144bd8c86b103dee7c86a2) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msgpc.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:05.0687 hpn (b028377dea0546a5fcfba928a8aefae0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hpn.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:05.0812 HTTP (f80a415ef82cd06ffaf0d971528ead38) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\HTTP.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:06.0015 i2omgmt (9368670bd426ebea5e8b18a62416ec28) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\i2omgmt.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:06.0171 i2omp (f10863bf1ccc290babd1a09188ae49e0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\i2omp.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:06.0296 i8042prt (4a0b06aa8943c1e332520f7440c0aa30) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:06.0453 ialm (44b7d5a4f2bd9fe21aea0bb0bace38c4) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ialmnt5.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:06.0609 Imapi (083a052659f5310dd8b6a6cb05edcf8e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\imapi.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:06.0734 ini910u (4a40e045faee58631fd8d91afc620719) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ini910u.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:06.0953 IntelC51 (7509c548400f4c9e0211e3f6e66abbe6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\IntelC51.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:07.0109 IntelC52 (9584ffdd41d37f2c239681d0dac2513e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\IntelC52.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:07.0234 IntelC53 (cf0b937710cec6ef39416edecd803cbb) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\IntelC53.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:07.0375 IntelIde (b5466a9250342a7aa0cd1fba13420678) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelide.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:07.0515 intelppm (8c953733d8f36eb2133f5bb58808b66b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:07.0625 Ip6Fw (3bb22519a194418d5fec05d800a19ad0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ip6fw.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:07.0734 IpFilterDriver (731f22ba402ee4b62748adaf6363c182) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipfltdrv.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:07.0875 IpInIp (b87ab476dcf76e72010632b5550955f5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipinip.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:08.0015 IpNat (cc748ea12c6effde940ee98098bf96bb) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipnat.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:08.0171 IPSec (23c74d75e36e7158768dd63d92789a91) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipsec.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:08.0296 IRENUM (c93c9ff7b04d772627a3646d89f7bf89) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\irenum.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:08.0421 isapnp (05a299ec56e52649b1cf2fc52d20f2d7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:08.0578 Kbdclass (463c1ec80cd17420a542b7f36a36f128) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:08.0687 kmixer (692bcf44383d056aed41b045a323d378) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\kmixer.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:08.0828 KSecDD (b467646c54cc746128904e1654c750c1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\KSecDD.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:09.0156 LVRS (e22fd7852e74f04cceb6b8a684a51f3e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\lvrs.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:09.0296 LVUSBSta (5f987fc1aad215ec2c60cf07719b1cce) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\LVUSBSta.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:09.0609 MCSTRM (5bb01b9f582259d1fb7653c5c1da3653) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MCSTRM.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:09.0750 mfeavfk (bafdd5e28baea99d7f4772af2f5ec7ee) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfeavfk.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:09.0859 mfebopk (1d003e3056a43d881597d6763e83b943) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfebopk.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:10.0046 mfehidk (e7ecf7872bf8f2897ae5a696d908c2f7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfehidk.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:10.0156 mferkdk (41fe2f288e05a6c8ab85dd56770ffbad) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mferkdk.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:10.0281 mfesmfk (096b52ea918aa909ba5903d79e129005) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mfesmfk.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:10.0406 mnmdd (4ae068242760a1fb6e1a44bf4e16afa6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mnmdd.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:10.0546 Modem (dfcbad3cec1c5f964962ae10e0bcc8e1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Modem.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:10.0671 MODEMCSA (1992e0d143b09653ab0f9c5e04b0fd65) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MODEMCSA.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:10.0796 mohfilt (59b8b11ff70728eec60e72131c58b716) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mohfilt.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:10.0968 Mouclass (35c9e97194c8cfb8430125f8dbc34d04) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:11.0125 MountMgr (a80b9a0bad1b73637dbcbba7df72d3fd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MountMgr.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:11.0250 MPFP (bc2a92cff784555ed622f861cb34f2e6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\Mpfp.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:11.0375 mraid35x (3f4bb95e5a44f3be34824e8e7caf0737) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mraid35x.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:11.0500 MRxDAV (11d42bb6206f33fbb3ba0288d3ef81bd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxdav.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:11.0640 MRxSmb (f3aefb11abc521122b67095044169e98) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:11.0812 Msfs (c941ea2454ba8350021d774daf0f1027) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Msfs.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:12.0031 MSKSSRV (d1575e71568f4d9e14ca56b7b0453bf1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSKSSRV.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:12.0156 MSPCLOCK (325bb26842fc7ccc1fcce2c457317f3e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSPCLOCK.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:12.0281 MSPQM (bad59648ba099da4a17680b39730cb3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSPQM.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:12.0390 mssmbios (af5f4f3f14a8ea2c26de30f7a1e17136) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mssmbios.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:12.0515 MSTEE (e53736a9e30c45fa9e7b5eac55056d1d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSTEE.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:12.0640 Mup (2f625d11385b1a94360bfc70aaefdee1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Mup.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:12.0765 NABTSFEC (5b50f1b2a2ed47d560577b221da734db) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NABTSFEC.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:12.0968 NDIS (1df7f42665c94b825322fae71721130d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NDIS.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:13.0125 NdisIP (7ff1f1fd8609c149aa432f95a8163d97) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NdisIP.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:13.0250 NdisTapi (1ab3d00c991ab086e69db84b6c0ed78f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:13.0375 Ndisuio (f927a4434c5028758a842943ef1a3849) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:13.0515 NdisWan (edc1531a49c80614b2cfda43ca8659ab) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:13.0640 NDProxy (6215023940cfd3702b46abc304e1d45a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NDProxy.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:13.0765 NetBIOS (5d81cf9a2f1a3a756b66cf684911cdf0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:13.0906 NetBT (74b2b2f5bea5e9a3dc021d685551bd3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:14.0140 Npfs (3182d64ae053d6fb034f44b6def8034a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Npfs.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:14.0296 Ntfs (78a08dd6a8d65e697c18e1db01c5cdca) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Ntfs.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:14.0437 Null (73c1e1f395918bc2c6dd67af7591a3ad) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Null.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:14.0625 nv (2b298519edbfcf451d43e0f1e8f1006d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:14.0750 NwlnkFlt (b305f3fad35083837ef46a0bbce2fc57) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkflt.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:14.0875 NwlnkFwd (c99b3415198d1aab7227f2c88fd664b9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkfwd.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:15.0015 omci (53d5f1278d9edb21689bbbcecc09108d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\omci.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:15.0171 Parport (5575faf8f97ce5e713d108c2a58d7c7c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\parport.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:15.0296 PartMgr (beb3ba25197665d82ec7065b724171c6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PartMgr.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:15.0406 ParVdm (70e98b3fd8e963a6a46a2e6247e0bea1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ParVdm.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:15.0531 PCI (a219903ccf74233761d92bef471a07b1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:15.0750 PCIIde (ccf5f451bb1a5a2a522a76e670000ff0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:15.0906 Pcmcia (9e89ef60e9ee05e3f2eef2da7397f1c1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Pcmcia.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:16.0296 perc2 (6c14b9c19ba84f73d3a86dba11133101) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\perc2.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:16.0421 perc2hib (f50f7c27f131afe7beba13e14a3b9416) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\perc2hib.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:16.0640 PptpMiniport (efeec01b1d3cf84f16ddd24d9d9d8f99) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:16.0781 PSched (09298ec810b07e5d582cb3a3f9255424) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\psched.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:16.0921 Ptilink (80d317bd1c3dbc5d4fe7b1678c60cadd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:17.0062 PxHelp20 (7c81ae3c9b82ba2da437ed4d31bc56cf) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:17.0171 ql1080 (0a63fb54039eb5662433caba3b26dba7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql1080.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:17.0312 Ql10wnt (6503449e1d43a0ff0201ad5cb1b8c706) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql10wnt.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:17.0453 ql12160 (156ed0ef20c15114ca097a34a30d8a01) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql12160.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:17.0578 ql1240 (70f016bebde6d29e864c1230a07cc5e6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql1240.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:17.0703 ql1280 (907f0aeea6bc451011611e732bd31fcf) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ql1280.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:17.0843 RasAcd (fe0d99d6f31e4fad8159f690d68ded9c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:17.0984 Rasl2tp (11b4a627bc9614b885c4969bfa5ff8a6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:18.0125 RasPppoe (5bc962f2654137c9909c3d4603587dee) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:18.0234 Raspti (fdbb1d60066fcfbb7452fd8f9829b242) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspti.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:18.0375 Rdbss (7ad224ad1a1437fe28d89cf22b17780a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:18.0484 RDPCDD (4912d5b403614ce99c28420f75353332) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:18.0640 rdpdr (15cabd0f7c00c47c70124907916af3f1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rdpdr.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:18.0781 RDPWD (6728e45b66f93c08f11de2e316fc70dd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RDPWD.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:18.0953 redbook (f828dd7e1419b6653894a8f97a0094c5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\redbook.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:19.0171 Secdrv (90a3935d05b494a5a39d37e71f09a677) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\secdrv.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:19.0343 senfilt (b9c7617c1e8ab6fdff75d3c8dafcb4c8) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\senfilt.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:19.0500 serenum (0f29512ccd6bead730039fb4bd2c85ce) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\serenum.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:19.0640 Serial (cca207a8896d4c6a0c9ce29a4ae411a7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\serial.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:19.0796 Sfloppy (8e6b8c671615d126fdc553d1e2de5562) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Sfloppy.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:20.0125 sisagp (6b33d0ebd30db32e27d1d78fe946a754) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sisagp.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:20.0250 SLIP (866d538ebe33709a5c9f5c62b73b7d14) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SLIP.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:20.0375 smwdm (c6d9959e493682f872a639b6ec1b4a08) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\smwdm.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:20.0500 Sparrow (83c0f71f86d3bdaf915685f3d568b20e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sparrow.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:20.0625 splitter (ab8b92451ecb048a4d1de7c3ffcb4a9f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\splitter.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:20.0765 sr (76bb022c2fb6902fd5bdd4f78fc13a5d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sr.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:20.0953 Srv (da852e3e0bf1cea75d756f9866241e57) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\srv.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:21.0093 sscdbhk5 (98625722ad52b40305e74aaa83c93086) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sscdbhk5.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:21.0218 ssrtln (d79412e3942c8a257253487536d5a994) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ssrtln.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:21.0375 streamip (77813007ba6265c4b6098187e6ed79d2) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\StreamIP.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:21.0500 swenum (3941d127aef12e93addf6fe6ee027e0f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:21.0625 swmidi (8ce882bcc6cf8a62f2b2323d95cb3d01) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\swmidi.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:21.0781 symc810 (1ff3217614018630d0a6758630fc698c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\symc810.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:21.0906 symc8xx (070e001d95cf725186ef8b20335f933c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\symc8xx.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:22.0031 sym_hi (80ac1c4abbe2df3b738bf15517a51f2c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sym_hi.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:22.0171 sym_u3 (bf4fab949a382a8e105f46ebb4937058) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sym_u3.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:22.0296 sysaudio (8b83f3ed0f1688b4958f77cd6d2bf290) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sysaudio.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:22.0468 Tcpip (9aefa14bd6b182d61e3119fa5f436d3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:22.0578 TDPIPE (6471a66807f5e104e4885f5b67349397) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TDPIPE.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:22.0687 TDTCP (c56b6d0402371cf3700eb322ef3aaf61) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TDTCP.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:22.0812 TermDD (88155247177638048422893737429d9e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:23.0203 tfsnboio (d0177776e11b0b3f272eebd262a69661) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnboio.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:23.0343 tfsncofs (599804bc938b8305a5422319774da871) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsncofs.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:23.0484 tfsndrct (a1902c00adc11c4d83f8e3ed947a6a32) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsndrct.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:23.0593 tfsndres (d8ddb3f2b1bef15cff6728d89c042c61) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsndres.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:23.0750 tfsnifs (c4f2dea75300971cdaee311007de138d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnifs.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:23.0921 tfsnopio (272925be0ea919f08286d2ee6f102b0f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnopio.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:24.0046 tfsnpool (7b7d955e5cebc2fb88b03ef875d52a2f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnpool.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:24.0187 tfsnudf (e3d01263109d800c1967c12c10a0b018) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnudf.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:24.0328 tfsnudfa (b9e9c377906e3a65bc74598fff7f7458) C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfsnudfa.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:24.0531 TosIde (f2790f6af01321b172aa62f8e1e187d9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\toside.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:24.0718 Udfs (5787b80c2e3c5e2f56c2a233d91fa2c9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Udfs.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:24.0828 ultra (1b698a51cd528d8da4ffaed66dfc51b9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ultra.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:25.0000 Update (402ddc88356b1bac0ee3dd1580c76a31) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\update.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:25.0156 usbaudio (e919708db44ed8543a7c017953148330) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbaudio.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:25.0281 usbccgp (173f317ce0db8e21322e71b7e60a27e8) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:25.0406 usbehci (65dcf09d0e37d4c6b11b5b0b76d470a7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:25.0531 usbhub (1ab3cdde553b6e064d2e754efe20285c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:25.0671 USBSTOR (a32426d9b14a089eaa1d922e0c5801a9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS
2010/08/12 13:39:25.0796 usbuhci (26496f9dee2d787fc3e61ad54821ffe6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:25.0953 usbvideo (63bbfca7f390f4c49ed4b96bfb1633e0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\usbvideo.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:26.0093 VgaSave (0d3a8fafceacd8b7625cd549757a7df1) C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\vga.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:26.0218 viaagp (754292ce5848b3738281b4f3607eaef4) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\viaagp.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:26.0343 ViaIde (3b3efcda263b8ac14fdf9cbdd0791b2e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\viaide.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:26.0468 VolSnap (4c8fcb5cc53aab716d810740fe59d025) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\VolSnap.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:26.0656 Wanarp (e20b95baedb550f32dd489265c1da1f6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:26.0765 wanatw (0a716c08cb13c3a8f4f51e882dbf7416) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wanatw4.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:27.0015 wdmaud (6768acf64b18196494413695f0c3a00f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wdmaud.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:27.0312 WS2IFSL (6abe6e225adb5a751622a9cc3bc19ce8) C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ws2ifsl.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:27.0453 WSTCODEC (c98b39829c2bbd34e454150633c62c78) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WSTCODEC.SYS
2010/08/12 13:39:27.0578 WudfPf (f15feafffbb3644ccc80c5da584e6311) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WudfPf.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:27.0718 WudfRd (28b524262bce6de1f7ef9f510ba3985b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wudfrd.sys
2010/08/12 13:39:27.0875 ================================================================================
2010/08/12 13:39:27.0875 Scan finished
2010/08/12 13:39:27.0875 ================================================================================

Pamela

#10 kahdah

kahdah

• Security Colleague
  • 11,138 posts
  •  

Posted 12 August 2010 - 01:15 PM

Could be a piece of software that is causing the spikes.

I suggest using Process Explorer which can be found here > http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinte...s/bb896653.aspx
Download and run that program and see if it spots the culprit.

I was going to ask about those files but I thought they were from a custom program as they have a different extension that I have not seen before.

See if that sheds any light on the matter using Process Explorer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users