Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

self introduction

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 guru112

guru112

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:45 PM

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:23 AM

hi guys 'm akhil and i reside in India

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dav_dman

dav_dman

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:45 PM

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:27 AM

hi akhil. my first post too. I'm Dave in the usa. Here because my g/f has a virus issue so I thought i'd cruise and search. Then post later if she cant fix it.

I use Avast free with auto updating, and ccleaner , and have never had issues since starting that routine a couple yrs ago. I've backed up files on a 32gig flashdrive but i need to find an easy way to keep a current backup. I guess carbonite or similar but they seem like trouble to deal with and restore from. I'll need to get some reviews and user input. I'm not an IT guy.

welcome akhil,
Dave

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:45 PM

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:32 AM

A

A very warm welcome to you both!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users