Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

POWER POINT

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Styck

Styck

• Members
  • 142 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:26 AM

Posted 31 July 2010 - 09:12 AM

I want to get just the pics from a PPP........I have puter skillz...but am not perfect either...also only had 1 cup of coffee so far...
Is there a way to get just the pics and send them to the MY PICTURES FOLDER

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Vaerli

Vaerli

• Members
  • 582 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:26 AM

Posted 01 August 2010 - 08:09 PM

Open the PP and copy paste or drag the files out?

I dunno, there probably isn't an automated way to do it.

Q6600, 4GB g-skill, 8800GT, P5N-D motherboard
Posted Image
My art

#3 Styck

Styck
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 142 posts
  •  

Posted 02 August 2010 - 07:44 AM

Yeah that's what I'm thinkin too...Tried everything I know to do and besides here I've asked several people I know who are more proficiant than me....course that wouldn't take much either... :thumbsup: :flowers:

#4 zbuckone

zbuckone

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:26 AM

Posted 06 August 2010 - 02:26 PM

There is a freeware program you can download from Cnet Download called: Office Convert PowerPoint to Image Jpg/Jpeg Free 6.2 It's a fairly straight-forward application (easy to use) and I believe you can convert files to extensions other than Jpeg also.

Hope this helps.
zbuckone :thumbsup:

Edited by zbuckone, 06 August 2010 - 02:27 PM.

#5 ktsnj

ktsnj

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 27 August 2010 - 05:55 AM

Hello, are you still looking for an answer? Are there pictures on each slide, or is the picture the entire slide? Do you have the PPT program? You would need to copy or save image as to add them to a folder on your computer. Right-click on the slide, save image as, locate folder and save.

Hope this helps.

ktsnj :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users