Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Vista loop on startup repair

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 killertu

killertu

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:26 AM

Posted 31 July 2010 - 01:35 AM

After I shut off my pc, when I turn it on again, it's automatically go through startup repair, and it's said "startup repair cannot repair this computer automatcally" no matter how many time I restart the pc, it's said the same thing. I try f8, safe mode, doesn't work, last good configuration, it's doesn't work too, so I try to reset it into factory setting, it's being me back to the same page again.(in which I try f8 again, in which suprisely, it's happen the same)

Here the report.

Problem signature:

problem Event Name: StartupRepairV2

Problem Signature 01: AutoFailover

Problem Signature 02: 6.0.6001.18000.6.0.601.18000

Problem Signature 03:6

Problem Signature 04:131074

Problem Signature 05:FailureDuringSetup

Problem Signature 06:FailureDuringSetup

Problem Signature 07:0

Problem Signature 08:0

Problem Signature 09:unknown

Problem Signature 10:1168

OS Version:6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1

Locale ID:1033

I try command prom repair, it pick up nothing, the same as windows memory diagnotsis tool

PS:I'm using a 32bit

It's seem on F8, when I turn off automatic repair restart, it's appear a blue screen.

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer.
If this screen appears again, folow these steps:

Check for viruses on your computer.remove any newly instaled hard drives or hard drive controllers.Check your hard drive to make sure it is properly configured and terminated. Run CHKDSK/F to check for hard drive corruption, and then restart your computer.

technical information:
***STOP: 0x0000007B (0xFFFFFA60005AF9D0, 0xFFFFFFFFC0000034,0x0000000000000000,0x0000000000000000)

Edited by killertu, 31 July 2010 - 06:28 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users