Jump to content
Posted 31 July 2010 - 12:06 AM
Posted 31 July 2010 - 03:04 PM
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts. Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.
- When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
- Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
- Back at the main Scanner screen, click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
- Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to restart your computer. (see Note below)
- The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
- Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.
Posted 31 July 2010 - 05:04 PM
Posted 31 July 2010 - 05:30 PM
Edited by Starbuck, 31 July 2010 - 05:31 PM.
Posted 01 August 2010 - 03:44 PM
Edited by Insaneman1731, 01 August 2010 - 03:59 PM.
Posted 01 August 2010 - 05:22 PM
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users