Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello to everyone

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Poll: My Introduction (0 member(s) have cast votes)

Was this a good insight about this sight

1. yes (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. no (0 votes [0.00%])

3. not really (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 blkgemini32

blkgemini32

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:21 PM

Posted 30 July 2010 - 10:59 PM

I became a new member because of the positive experience that my wife has had on this site,she raves about the knowledge that she has gained and also the positive feedback from all the informed individuals . That said ,I want to thank you all for the kindnes and understanding in putting all instructions into laymons terms so that she could understand them . Hopefully I will recieve the same kindness understanding and patience so that I can come away with the same positive feelings about this sight that she has had TY all.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boethe

boethe

• Members
  • 182 posts
  •  

Posted 31 July 2010 - 08:34 AM

Welcome to this place. :thumbsup:

Overview Of Bleeping Computer
Before you post about a problem, Some simple guidelines

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:43 AM

One of the major things about BC that separates it from other places where one can get computer help is that everyone is encouraged to avoid "tech-speak" and needless jargon wherever possible. Another distinguishing characteristic is that our Members, all of whom are users, are a friendly group of people, and even if they are somewhat expert, remember that they began knowing next to nothing about computers.
Welcome to BC!
(since I am biased, I will not vote, but these two qualities brought me here and caused me to stay)
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users