Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hp dx2200 with ATI Radeon HD 5750 Problem

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 moaoe

moaoe

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:32 AM

Posted 30 July 2010 - 08:57 PM

This is taken from the other thread to kind of get more responses and it is kind of both in upgrading and internal hardware.

Ok I bought this new Graphics card for my custom build computer. I use a HP DX2200 Motherboard with a pentium D 3.0 GHZ dual Processor. The power supply is a OCZ 600W. So it isn't like it doesn't have power.

Problem is that i have bought a new Graphics card. It is a SAPPHIRE 100284L Radeon HD 5750 1GB 128-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card People have told me that my machine should run it. It doe fit into my PCI-E x16. But when i plug in the display cable after hooking it up to my power supply and turn on the computer i do not get any signal. I have been looking everywhere that i can for an answer on how to solve this problem. I have even upgraded my Bios. I have tried to see if it was conflicting with my integrated lan card like on some cases i have found on various forums. But no luck. I feel like i am on the verge of finding out what i was missing, but i don't know where to look.

So please if you have any ideas i am willing to try about anything at this point.

Thanks

Other thread: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/336033/hp-dx2200-with-ati-radeon-hd-5750-problem/

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,247 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:32 AM

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:00 AM

Multiple threads about the same issue...increase clutter, encourage conflicting suggestions, and are not encouraged at this website.

From the forum rules:

"If a topic is posted in a forum that is not appropriate for the question, the staff has the right to move that topic to another better suited forum."

This thread is now closed and will be deleted shortly.

Your topic belongs in Internal Hardware, it is not a topic re System Building/Upgrading.

Louis

Edited by hamluis, 31 July 2010 - 10:00 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users