Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HTTP Phoenix Malicious Toolkit.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Nia(:

Nia(:

• Members
  • 87 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:41 PM

Posted 28 July 2010 - 09:18 PM

The other night I was on "givesmehope.com". It is supposedly a great website and I've never had trouble with it. But the last time I was on it ( the other night ), Java randomly started and then Norton popped up two times and went "A recent attempt to attack your computer was blocked." The infection that was blocked was HTTP Phoenix Malicious Toolkit.
The thing that worries me is that my computer seemed to be a little weird for a bit, and my Norton full scan that normally takes over an hour took just 18 minutes.

Do you think I'm infected ? & I don't need any scanners and whatnot, I just want your opinion on if I'm infected or not.

& Hey, does anyone know how to change your profile name on here ?

Thank you !

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users