Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Antivirus pro, rundll32 infected, google redirect

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 dutchie8282

dutchie8282

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:05 PM

Posted 28 July 2010 - 08:26 PM

My desktop windows xp computer has been having major problems for about a week now. Nothing works to fix the problem. I constantly get pop ups in the bottom right corner from Antivirus Pro saying I have a virus, malware, etc. Random programs stop working for no reason from time to time. For instance, if I click on Microsoft word, or Malwarebtyes, or even firefox the hourglass pops up and then goes away without opening the requested task. A temporary solution that has made my computer somewhat operable has been to use a IEXPLORE.EXE disk that I have to kill the process so that I can get into the control panel-internet options-LAN settings-untick the use proxy box, which makes all the pop ups stop. After this, I run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, SuperAntiSpyware, and Avira AntiVir. All three of these find different viruses and Trojans every time I have this problem and usually are not able to remove all the issue even with the suggested reboot. When I do reboot, I get security warnings that say "application can not be executed. The file wmiapsrv.exe is infected." Other pop ups come up saying, rundll32.exe, hpzinw12.exe, guardgui.exe are also infected. Also, RUNDLL-error loading kdbop.dll, specific module could not be found. So then, I do the entire process of running the IEXPLORE.EXE because all the antivirus pro pop ups come back not allowing me to access a lot of things like the control panel-internet options. Also, when I go onto google and look up things, it almost always redirects me to another page that I didnt request. After running SuperAntiSpyware, it hasa lot of tracking cookies and a backdoor trojan. I am now sure where to go from here on how to eliminate this problem or problems. Look forward to hearing back from someone :thumbsup:

Edited by dutchie8282, 29 July 2010 - 10:30 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 dutchie8282

dutchie8282
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:31 AM

My desktop windows xp computer has been having major problems for about a week now. Nothing works to fix the problem. I constantly get pop ups in the bottom right corner from Antivirus Pro saying I have a virus, malware, etc. Random programs stop working for no reason from time to time. For instance, if I click on Microsoft word, or Malwarebtyes, or even firefox the hourglass pops up and then goes away without opening the requested task. A temporary solution that has made my computer somewhat operable has been to use a IEXPLORE.EXE disk that I have to kill the process so that I can get into the control panel-internet options-LAN settings-untick the use proxy box, which makes all the pop ups stop. After this, I run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, SuperAntiSpyware, and Avira AntiVir. All three of these find different viruses and Trojans every time I have this problem and usually are not able to remove all the issue even with the suggested reboot. When I do reboot, I get security warnings that say "application can not be executed. The file wmiapsrv.exe is infected." Other pop ups come up saying, rundll32.exe, hpzinw12.exe, guardgui.exe are also infected. Also, RUNDLL-error loading kdbop.dll, specific module could not be found. So then, I do the entire process of running the IEXPLORE.EXE because all the antivirus pro pop ups come back not allowing me to access a lot of things like the control panel-internet options. Also, when I go onto google and look up things, it almost always redirects me to another page that I didnt request. After running SuperAntiSpyware, it has a lot of tracking cookies and a backdoor trojan. I am now sure where to go from here on how to eliminate this problem or problems. Look forward to hearing back from someone..

Edited by Orange Blossom, 31 July 2010 - 01:34 AM.
Merged topics. ~ OB

#3 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,219 posts
  •  

Posted 29 July 2010 - 02:49 PM

Hello. first some important info about these backdoor malware.

One or more of the identified infections is a backdoor trojan.

This allows hackers to remotely control your computer, steal critical system information and download and execute files.

I would counsel you to disconnect this PC from the Internet immediately. If you do any banking or other financial transactions on the PC or if it should contain any other sensitive information, please get to a known clean computer and change all passwords where applicable, and it would be wise to contact those same financial institutions to apprise them of your situation.

Though the trojan has been identified and can be killed, because of it's backdoor functionality, your PC is very likely compromised and there is no way to be sure your computer can ever again be trusted. Many experts in the security community believe that once infected with this type of trojan, the best course of action would be a reformat and reinstall of the OS. Please read these for more information:

How Do I Handle Possible Identify Theft, Internet Fraud and CC Fraud?
When Should I Format, How Should I Reinstall

We can still clean this machine but I can't guarantee that it will be 100% secure afterwards. Let me know what you decide to do.

Reboot into Safe Mode with Networking
How to enter safe mode(XP)
Using the F8 Method
Restart your computer.
When the machine first starts again it will generally list some equipment that is installed in your machine, amount of memory, hard drives installed etc. At this point you should gently tap the F8 key repeatedly until you are presented with a Windows XP Advanced Options menu.
Select the option for Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
Then press enter on your keyboard to boot into Safe Mode

>>>> Download this file and doubleclick on it to run it. Allow the information to be merged with the registry.

RKill....

Download and Run RKill
  • Please download RKill by Grinler from one of the 4 links

below and save it to your desktop.

Link 1
    Link 2
    Link 3
    Link 4

• Before we begin, you should disable your anti-malware softwares you have installed so they do not interfere RKill running as some anti-malware softwares detect RKill as

malicious. Please refer to this page if you are not sure how.
  • Double-click on Rkill on your desktop to run it. (If you are using Windows Vista, please right-click on it and select Run

As Administrator)

• A black screen will appear and then disappear. Please do not worry, that is normal. This means that the tool has been successfully executed.
  • If nothing happens or if the tool does not run, please let me know in your next reply
Do not reboot your computer after running rkill as the malware programs will start again. Or if rebooting is required run it again.

If you continue having problems running rkill.com, you can download iExplore.exe or

eXplorer.exe, which are renamed copies of rkill.com, and try them instead.

Please download the TDSS Rootkit Removing Tool (TDSSKiller.exe) and save it to your Desktop. <-Important!!!
Be sure to download TDSSKiller.exe (v2.4.0.0) from Kaspersky's website and not TDSSKiller.zip which appears to be an older version 2.3.2.2 of the tool.
  • Double-click on TDSSKiller.exe to run the tool for known TDSS variants.
    Vista/Windows 7 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
  • If TDSSKiller does not run, try renaming it.
  • To do this, right-click on TDSSKiller.exe, select Rename and give it a random name with the .com file extension (i.e. 123abc.com). If you do not see the file extension, please refer to How to change the file extension.
  • Click the Start Scan button.
  • Do not use the computer during the scan
  • If the scan completes with nothing found, click Close to exit.
  • If malicious objects are found, they will show in the Scan results - Select action for found objects and offer three options.
  • Ensure Cure (default) is selected, then click Continue > Reboot now to finish the cleaning process.
  • A log file named TDSSKiller_version_date_time_log.txt (i.e. TDSSKiller.2.4.0.0_27.07.2010_09.o7.26_log.txt) will be created and saved to the root directory (usually Local Disk C:).
  • Copy and paste the contents of that file in your next reply.

Next run Superantisypware (SAS):

Download and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware Free for Home Users
  • Double-click

SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
    and use the default settings for installation.
  • An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
  • If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If

you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here.

Double-click on the hyperlink for Download Installer and save SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to your desktop. Then double-click on SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to install the definitions.

)
  • In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.
  • Click the Scanning Control tab.
  • Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
    • Close browsers before scanning.
    • Scan for tracking cookies.
    • Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
  • Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen.
  • Back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
  • On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
  • On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan.
  • Click "Next" to start the scan. Please be patient while it scans your computer.
  • After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
  • Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
  • A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
  • If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes".
  • To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
    • Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs

tab.
    • Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
    • If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
    • Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
  • Click Close to exit the program.
If you have a problem downloading, installing or getting SAS to run, try downloading and using the <a href="http://www.superantispyware.com/portablescanner.html&rid=3324" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">

SUPERAntiSpyware Portable Scanner
</a> instead. Save the randomly named file (i.e. SAS_1710895.COM) to a usb drive or CD and transfer to the infected computer. Then

double-click on it to launch and scan. The file is randomly named to help keep malware from blocking the scanner.

Rerun MBAM (MalwareBytes) like this:

Open MBAM in normal mode and click Update tab, select Check for Updates,when done
click Scanner tab,select Quick scan and scan (normal mode).
After scan click Remove Selected, Post new scan log and Reboot into normal mode.

Please ask any needed questions,post logs and Let us know how the PC is running now.

Other pop ups come up saying, rundll32.exe, hpzinw12.exe, guardgui.exe are also infected. Also, RUNDLL-error loading kdbop.dll, specific module could not be found.

Its not unusual to receive such an error after using specialized fix tools.

A "Cannot find...", "Could not run...", "Error loading... or "specific module could not be found" message is usually related to malware that was set to run at startup

but has been deleted. Windows is trying to load this file but cannot locate it since the file was mostly likely removed during an anti-virus or anti-malware scan. However, an

associated orphaned registry entry remains and is telling Windows to load the file when you boot up. Since the file no longer exists, Windows will display an error

message. You need to remove this registry entry so Windows stops searching for the file when it loads.

To resolve this, download Autoruns, search for the related entry and then delete it.

Create a new folder on your hard drive called AutoRuns (C:\AutoRuns) and extract (unzip) the file there. (click

here if you're not sure how to do this.)
Open the folder and double-click on autoruns.exe to launch it.
Please be patient as it scans and populates the entries.
When done scanning, it will say Ready at the bottom.
Scroll through the list and look for a startup entry related to the file(s) in the error message.
Right-click on the entry and choose delete.
Reboot your computer and see if the startup error returns.
Credit to quietman7

Edited by boopme, 29 July 2010 - 02:51 PM.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#4 dutchie8282

dutchie8282
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 30 July 2010 - 08:44 AM

Okay i did all the steps you suggested. But first, I want to add that before I was able to do these steps, my cat unplugged the router to my desktop and upon plugging it back in, a lot of the issues stopped as far as not being able to access my internet options and excessive antirus pro pop ups. Did that just temporarily fix that or something? Anyway, I still ran the suggested programs because I was/am still getting warnings of viruses caught by Avira. here are the logs...

first, here is my SuperAntiSpyware log right before my computer got disconnected

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 07/29/2010 at 12:33 PM

Application Version : 4.41.1000

Core Rules Database Version : 5284
Trace Rules Database Version: 3096

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 02:50:10

Memory items scanned : 228
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 7649
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 26869
File threats detected : 24

Adware.Tracking Cookie
.atdmt.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\p884ch00.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.atdmt.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\p884ch00.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.doubleclick.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\p884ch00.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.advertise.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\p884ch00.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\p884ch00.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.collective-media.net [ C:\Documents and Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\p884ch00.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.tribalfusion.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\p884ch00.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\p884ch00.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.invitemedia.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\p884ch00.default\cookies.sqlite ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\p884ch00.default\cookies.sqlite ]
ad.yieldmanager.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\p884ch00.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.bs.serving-sys.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\p884ch00.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\p884ch00.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.serving-sys.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\p884ch00.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.apmebf.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\p884ch00.default\cookies.sqlite ]
.mediaplex.com [ C:\Documents and Settings\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\p884ch00.default\cookies.sqlite ]

Trojan.Agent/Gen-Backdoor
C:\SYSTEM VOLUME INFORMATION\_RESTORE{89D2A3B3-2CC7-49E6-9D80-130AA6F6015F}\RP11\A0012508.EXE

Results from TDSS Rootkit Removal Tool

2010/07/29 18:15:41.0765 TDSS rootkit removing tool 2.4.0.0 Jul 22 2010 16:09:49
2010/07/29 18:15:41.0765 ================================================================================
2010/07/29 18:15:41.0765 SystemInfo:
2010/07/29 18:15:41.0765
2010/07/29 18:15:41.0765 OS Version: 5.1.2600 ServicePack: 3.0
2010/07/29 18:15:41.0765 Product type: Workstation
2010/07/29 18:15:41.0765 Windows directory: C:\WINDOWS
2010/07/29 18:15:41.0765 System windows directory: C:\WINDOWS
2010/07/29 18:15:41.0765 Processor architecture: Intel x86
2010/07/29 18:15:41.0765 Number of processors: 1
2010/07/29 18:15:41.0765 Page size: 0x1000
2010/07/29 18:15:41.0765 Boot type: Normal boot
2010/07/29 18:15:41.0765 ================================================================================
2010/07/29 18:15:42.0031 Initialize success
2010/07/29 18:15:59.0890 ================================================================================
2010/07/29 18:15:59.0890 Scan started
2010/07/29 18:15:59.0890 Mode: Manual;
================================================================================
2010/07/29 18:16:00.0562 Scan finished
2010/07/29 18:16:00.0562 ================================================================================
2010/07/29 18:16:37.0250 ================================================================================
2010/07/29 18:16:37.0250 Scan started
2010/07/29 18:16:37.0250 Mode: Manual;
2010/07/29 18:16:37.0250 ================================================================================
2010/07/29 18:16:37.0750 ACPI (8fd99680a539792a30e97944fdaecf17) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ACPI.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:37.0812 ACPIEC (9859c0f6936e723e4892d7141b1327d5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ACPIEC.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:37.0906 adfs (6d7f09cd92a9fef3a8efce66231fdd79) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\adfs.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:38.0046 aec (8bed39e3c35d6a489438b8141717a557) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aec.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:38.0156 AFD (7e775010ef291da96ad17ca4b17137d7) C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\afd.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:38.0437 ALCXWDM (dd8520280304b6145a6be31008748c7c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ALCXWDM.SYS
2010/07/29 18:16:38.0671 AmdPPM (033448d435e65c4bd72e70521fd05c76) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\AmdPPM.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:38.0734 Arp1394 (b5b8a80875c1dededa8b02765642c32f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:38.0828 AsyncMac (b153affac761e7f5fcfa822b9c4e97bc) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asyncmac.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:38.0875 atapi (9f3a2f5aa6875c72bf062c712cfa2674) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:38.0984 ati2mtag (7a6cf9f411a9c5bd5c442a1cd46af401) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ati2mtag.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:39.0062 Atmarpc (9916c1225104ba14794209cfa8012159) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atmarpc.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:39.0140 audstub (d9f724aa26c010a217c97606b160ed68) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\audstub.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:39.0312 avgio (0b497c79824f8e1bf22fa6aacd3de3a0) C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgio.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:39.0484 avgntflt (a88d29d928ad2b830e87b53e3f9bc182) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\avgntflt.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:39.0546 avipbb (1289e9a5d9118a25a13c0009519088e3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\avipbb.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:39.0609 Beep (da1f27d85e0d1525f6621372e7b685e9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Beep.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:39.0812 cbidf2k (90a673fc8e12a79afbed2576f6a7aaf9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cbidf2k.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:39.0875 Cdaudio (c1b486a7658353d33a10cc15211a873b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Cdaudio.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:39.0921 Cdfs (c885b02847f5d2fd45a24e219ed93b32) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Cdfs.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:40.0000 Cdrom (1f4260cc5b42272d71f79e570a27a4fe) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:40.0281 Disk (044452051f3e02e7963599fc8f4f3e25) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\disk.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:40.0328 dmboot (d992fe1274bde0f84ad826acae022a41) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmboot.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:40.0406 dmio (7c824cf7bbde77d95c08005717a95f6f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmio.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:40.0421 dmload (e9317282a63ca4d188c0df5e09c6ac5f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmload.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:40.0500 DMusic (8a208dfcf89792a484e76c40e5f50b45) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\DMusic.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:40.0609 drmkaud (8f5fcff8e8848afac920905fbd9d33c8) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:40.0640 Fastfat (38d332a6d56af32635675f132548343e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fastfat.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:40.0687 Fdc (92cdd60b6730b9f50f6a1a0c1f8cdc81) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fdc.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:40.0750 Fips (d45926117eb9fa946a6af572fbe1caa3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fips.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:40.0765 Flpydisk (9d27e7b80bfcdf1cdd9b555862d5e7f0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Flpydisk.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:40.0828 FltMgr (b2cf4b0786f8212cb92ed2b50c6db6b0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:40.0890 Fs_Rec (3e1e2bd4f39b0e2b7dc4f4d2bcc2779a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fs_Rec.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:40.0921 Ftdisk (6ac26732762483366c3969c9e4d2259d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ftdisk.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:40.0953 Gpc (0a02c63c8b144bd8c86b103dee7c86a2) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msgpc.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:41.0031 HidUsb (ccf82c5ec8a7326c3066de870c06daf1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:41.0140 HPZid412 (30ca91e657cede2f95359d6ef186f650) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZid412.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:41.0187 HPZipr12 (efd31afa752aa7c7bbb57bcbe2b01c78) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZipr12.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:41.0234 HPZius12 (7ac43c38ca8fd7ed0b0a4466f753e06e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZius12.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:41.0312 HSFHWBS2 (5df616addb75c1ad36c1f9e4de0f7654) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSFHWBS2.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:41.0406 HSF_DP (dfa8f86c0dbca7db948043aa3be6793b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSF_DP.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:41.0546 HTTP (f80a415ef82cd06ffaf0d971528ead38) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\HTTP.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:41.0625 i8042prt (4a0b06aa8943c1e332520f7440c0aa30) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:41.0687 Imapi (083a052659f5310dd8b6a6cb05edcf8e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\imapi.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:41.0781 Ip6Fw (3bb22519a194418d5fec05d800a19ad0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ip6fw.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:41.0859 IpFilterDriver (731f22ba402ee4b62748adaf6363c182) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipfltdrv.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:41.0906 IpInIp (b87ab476dcf76e72010632b5550955f5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipinip.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:41.0968 IpNat (cc748ea12c6effde940ee98098bf96bb) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipnat.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:42.0015 IPSec (23c74d75e36e7158768dd63d92789a91) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipsec.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:42.0062 IRENUM (c93c9ff7b04d772627a3646d89f7bf89) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\irenum.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:42.0109 isapnp (05a299ec56e52649b1cf2fc52d20f2d7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:42.0125 Kbdclass (463c1ec80cd17420a542b7f36a36f128) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:42.0203 klmd24 (6485ad0a17a0d6286b4d44c652adabb2) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\klmd.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:42.0265 kmixer (692bcf44383d056aed41b045a323d378) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\kmixer.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:42.0328 KSecDD (b467646c54cc746128904e1654c750c1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\KSecDD.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:42.0375 Lbd (419590ebe7855215bb157ea0cf0d0531) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Lbd.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:42.0421 mdmxsdk (3c318b9cd391371bed62126581ee9961) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mdmxsdk.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:42.0484 MHNDRV (7f2f1d2815a6449d346fcccbc569fbd6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mhndrv.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:42.0546 mnmdd (4ae068242760a1fb6e1a44bf4e16afa6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mnmdd.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:42.0609 Modem (dfcbad3cec1c5f964962ae10e0bcc8e1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Modem.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:42.0671 Mouclass (35c9e97194c8cfb8430125f8dbc34d04) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:42.0734 mouhid (b1c303e17fb9d46e87a98e4ba6769685) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:42.0781 MountMgr (a80b9a0bad1b73637dbcbba7df72d3fd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MountMgr.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:42.0812 MRxDAV (11d42bb6206f33fbb3ba0288d3ef81bd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxdav.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:42.0890 MRxSmb (f3aefb11abc521122b67095044169e98) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:42.0906 Msfs (c941ea2454ba8350021d774daf0f1027) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Msfs.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:42.0968 MSKSSRV (d1575e71568f4d9e14ca56b7b0453bf1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSKSSRV.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:43.0000 MSPCLOCK (325bb26842fc7ccc1fcce2c457317f3e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSPCLOCK.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:43.0046 MSPQM (bad59648ba099da4a17680b39730cb3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSPQM.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:43.0093 mssmbios (af5f4f3f14a8ea2c26de30f7a1e17136) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mssmbios.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:43.0125 Mup (2f625d11385b1a94360bfc70aaefdee1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Mup.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:43.0140 NDIS (1df7f42665c94b825322fae71721130d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NDIS.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:43.0171 NdisTapi (1ab3d00c991ab086e69db84b6c0ed78f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:43.0218 Ndisuio (f927a4434c5028758a842943ef1a3849) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:43.0281 NdisWan (edc1531a49c80614b2cfda43ca8659ab) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:43.0328 NDProxy (6215023940cfd3702b46abc304e1d45a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NDProxy.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:43.0406 NetBIOS (5d81cf9a2f1a3a756b66cf684911cdf0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:43.0437 NetBT (74b2b2f5bea5e9a3dc021d685551bd3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:43.0500 NIC1394 (e9e47cfb2d461fa0fc75b7a74c6383ea) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:43.0515 Npfs (3182d64ae053d6fb034f44b6def8034a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Npfs.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:43.0578 Ntfs (78a08dd6a8d65e697c18e1db01c5cdca) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Ntfs.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:43.0671 NuidFltr (cf7e041663119e09d2e118521ada9300) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NuidFltr.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:43.0734 Null (73c1e1f395918bc2c6dd67af7591a3ad) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Null.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:43.0796 NwlnkFlt (b305f3fad35083837ef46a0bbce2fc57) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkflt.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:43.0812 NwlnkFwd (c99b3415198d1aab7227f2c88fd664b9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkfwd.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:43.0890 ohci1394 (ca33832df41afb202ee7aeb05145922f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ohci1394.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:43.0906 Parport (5575faf8f97ce5e713d108c2a58d7c7c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\parport.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:43.0953 PartMgr (beb3ba25197665d82ec7065b724171c6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PartMgr.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:44.0000 ParVdm (70e98b3fd8e963a6a46a2e6247e0bea1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ParVdm.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:44.0031 PCI (a219903ccf74233761d92bef471a07b1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:44.0062 PCIIde (ccf5f451bb1a5a2a522a76e670000ff0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:44.0093 Pcmcia (9e89ef60e9ee05e3f2eef2da7397f1c1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Pcmcia.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:44.0171 pcouffin (5b6c11de7e839c05248ced8825470fef) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\pcouffin.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:44.0296 PptpMiniport (efeec01b1d3cf84f16ddd24d9d9d8f99) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:44.0359 Processor (a32bebaf723557681bfc6bd93e98bd26) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\processr.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:44.0406 PSched (09298ec810b07e5d582cb3a3f9255424) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\psched.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:44.0421 Ptilink (80d317bd1c3dbc5d4fe7b1678c60cadd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:44.0484 PxHelp20 (49452bfcec22f36a7a9b9c2181bc3042) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:44.0562 RasAcd (fe0d99d6f31e4fad8159f690d68ded9c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:44.0625 Rasl2tp (11b4a627bc9614b885c4969bfa5ff8a6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:44.0671 RasPppoe (5bc962f2654137c9909c3d4603587dee) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:44.0734 Raspti (fdbb1d60066fcfbb7452fd8f9829b242) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspti.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:44.0812 Rdbss (7ad224ad1a1437fe28d89cf22b17780a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:44.0843 RDPCDD (4912d5b403614ce99c28420f75353332) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:44.0906 rdpdr (15cabd0f7c00c47c70124907916af3f1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rdpdr.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:44.0953 RDPWD (6728e45b66f93c08f11de2e316fc70dd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RDPWD.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:45.0015 redbook (f828dd7e1419b6653894a8f97a0094c5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\redbook.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:45.0078 RT73 (bf4709c002d632170dc15a282813d6b3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rt73.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:45.0156 rtl8139 (d507c1400284176573224903819ffda3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\RTL8139.SYS
2010/07/29 18:16:45.0312 SASDIFSV (a3281aec37e0720a2bc28034c2df2a56) C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV.SYS
2010/07/29 18:16:45.0328 SASKUTIL (61db0d0756a99506207fd724e3692b25) C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS
2010/07/29 18:16:45.0359 Secdrv (90a3935d05b494a5a39d37e71f09a677) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\secdrv.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:45.0421 Serial (cca207a8896d4c6a0c9ce29a4ae411a7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Serial.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:45.0468 Sfloppy (8e6b8c671615d126fdc553d1e2de5562) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Sfloppy.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:45.0546 splitter (ab8b92451ecb048a4d1de7c3ffcb4a9f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\splitter.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:45.0625 sptd (71e276f6d189413266ea22171806597b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\sptd.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:45.0765 sr (76bb022c2fb6902fd5bdd4f78fc13a5d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sr.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:45.0796 Srv (89220b427890aa1dffd1a02648ae51c3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\srv.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:45.0843 ssmdrv (a36ee93698802cd899f98bfd553d8185) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ssmdrv.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:45.0906 swenum (3941d127aef12e93addf6fe6ee027e0f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:45.0968 swmidi (8ce882bcc6cf8a62f2b2323d95cb3d01) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\swmidi.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:46.0093 sysaudio (8b83f3ed0f1688b4958f77cd6d2bf290) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sysaudio.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:46.0171 Tcpip (9aefa14bd6b182d61e3119fa5f436d3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:46.0234 TDPIPE (6471a66807f5e104e4885f5b67349397) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TDPIPE.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:46.0281 TDTCP (c56b6d0402371cf3700eb322ef3aaf61) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TDTCP.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:46.0343 TermDD (88155247177638048422893737429d9e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:46.0406 Udfs (5787b80c2e3c5e2f56c2a233d91fa2c9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Udfs.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:46.0484 Update (402ddc88356b1bac0ee3dd1580c76a31) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\update.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:46.0578 usbccgp (173f317ce0db8e21322e71b7e60a27e8) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:46.0625 usbehci (65dcf09d0e37d4c6b11b5b0b76d470a7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:46.0656 usbhub (1ab3cdde553b6e064d2e754efe20285c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:46.0703 usbohci (0daecce65366ea32b162f85f07c6753b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbohci.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:46.0750 usbprint (a717c8721046828520c9edf31288fc00) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:46.0812 usbscan (a0b8cf9deb1184fbdd20784a58fa75d4) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:46.0859 usbstor (a32426d9b14a089eaa1d922e0c5801a9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS
2010/07/29 18:16:46.0937 VgaSave (0d3a8fafceacd8b7625cd549757a7df1) C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\vga.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:47.0000 VolSnap (4c8fcb5cc53aab716d810740fe59d025) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\VolSnap.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:47.0015 Suspicious service (NoAccess): vqjiagi
2010/07/29 18:16:47.0156 vqjiagi (b7e2234d097b9fdc827eaa8a8b559090) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\vqjiagi.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:47.0156 Suspicious file (NoAccess): C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\vqjiagi.sys. md5: b7e2234d097b9fdc827eaa8a8b559090
2010/07/29 18:16:47.0156 vqjiagi - detected Locked service (1)
2010/07/29 18:16:47.0187 Wanarp (e20b95baedb550f32dd489265c1da1f6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:47.0296 Wdf01000 (fd47474bd21794508af449d9d91af6e6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Wdf01000.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:47.0390 wdmaud (6768acf64b18196494413695f0c3a00f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wdmaud.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:47.0500 winachsf (473ee64c368ce2eed110376c11960259) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSF_CNXT.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:47.0578 WpdUsb (ef8848d2a558affe99cf264180e499ac) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\wpdusb.sys
2010/07/29 18:16:47.0640 ================================================================================
2010/07/29 18:16:47.0640 Scan finished
2010/07/29 18:16:47.0640 ================================================================================
2010/07/29 18:16:47.0656 Detected object count: 1
2010/07/29 18:16:59.0687 Locked service(vqjiagi) - User select action: Skip
2010/07/29 18:17:20.0609 ================================================================================
2010/07/29 18:17:20.0609 Scan started
2010/07/29 18:17:20.0609 Mode: Manual;
2010/07/29 18:17:20.0609 ================================================================================
2010/07/29 18:17:20.0859 ACPI (8fd99680a539792a30e97944fdaecf17) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ACPI.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:20.0906 ACPIEC (9859c0f6936e723e4892d7141b1327d5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ACPIEC.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:20.0953 adfs (6d7f09cd92a9fef3a8efce66231fdd79) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\adfs.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:21.0031 aec (8bed39e3c35d6a489438b8141717a557) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aec.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:21.0078 AFD (7e775010ef291da96ad17ca4b17137d7) C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\afd.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:21.0296 ALCXWDM (dd8520280304b6145a6be31008748c7c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ALCXWDM.SYS
2010/07/29 18:17:21.0359 AmdPPM (033448d435e65c4bd72e70521fd05c76) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\AmdPPM.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:21.0390 Arp1394 (b5b8a80875c1dededa8b02765642c32f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\arp1394.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:21.0468 AsyncMac (b153affac761e7f5fcfa822b9c4e97bc) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asyncmac.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:21.0500 atapi (9f3a2f5aa6875c72bf062c712cfa2674) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:21.0593 ati2mtag (7a6cf9f411a9c5bd5c442a1cd46af401) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ati2mtag.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:21.0640 Atmarpc (9916c1225104ba14794209cfa8012159) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atmarpc.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:21.0687 audstub (d9f724aa26c010a217c97606b160ed68) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\audstub.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:21.0812 avgio (0b497c79824f8e1bf22fa6aacd3de3a0) C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgio.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:21.0875 avgntflt (a88d29d928ad2b830e87b53e3f9bc182) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\avgntflt.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:21.0937 avipbb (1289e9a5d9118a25a13c0009519088e3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\avipbb.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:22.0000 Beep (da1f27d85e0d1525f6621372e7b685e9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Beep.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:22.0171 cbidf2k (90a673fc8e12a79afbed2576f6a7aaf9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cbidf2k.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:22.0234 Cdaudio (c1b486a7658353d33a10cc15211a873b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Cdaudio.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:22.0250 Cdfs (c885b02847f5d2fd45a24e219ed93b32) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Cdfs.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:22.0312 Cdrom (1f4260cc5b42272d71f79e570a27a4fe) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:22.0578 Disk (044452051f3e02e7963599fc8f4f3e25) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\disk.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:22.0625 dmboot (d992fe1274bde0f84ad826acae022a41) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmboot.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:22.0671 dmio (7c824cf7bbde77d95c08005717a95f6f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmio.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:22.0687 dmload (e9317282a63ca4d188c0df5e09c6ac5f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmload.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:22.0734 DMusic (8a208dfcf89792a484e76c40e5f50b45) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\DMusic.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:22.0750 drmkaud (8f5fcff8e8848afac920905fbd9d33c8) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:22.0765 Fastfat (38d332a6d56af32635675f132548343e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fastfat.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:22.0796 Fdc (92cdd60b6730b9f50f6a1a0c1f8cdc81) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fdc.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:22.0812 Fips (d45926117eb9fa946a6af572fbe1caa3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fips.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:22.0828 Flpydisk (9d27e7b80bfcdf1cdd9b555862d5e7f0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Flpydisk.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:22.0890 FltMgr (b2cf4b0786f8212cb92ed2b50c6db6b0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:22.0906 Fs_Rec (3e1e2bd4f39b0e2b7dc4f4d2bcc2779a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fs_Rec.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:22.0921 Ftdisk (6ac26732762483366c3969c9e4d2259d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ftdisk.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:22.0937 Gpc (0a02c63c8b144bd8c86b103dee7c86a2) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msgpc.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:23.0000 HidUsb (ccf82c5ec8a7326c3066de870c06daf1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:23.0062 HPZid412 (30ca91e657cede2f95359d6ef186f650) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZid412.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:23.0109 HPZipr12 (efd31afa752aa7c7bbb57bcbe2b01c78) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZipr12.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:23.0140 HPZius12 (7ac43c38ca8fd7ed0b0a4466f753e06e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HPZius12.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:23.0203 HSFHWBS2 (5df616addb75c1ad36c1f9e4de0f7654) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSFHWBS2.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:23.0250 HSF_DP (dfa8f86c0dbca7db948043aa3be6793b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSF_DP.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:23.0312 HTTP (f80a415ef82cd06ffaf0d971528ead38) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\HTTP.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:23.0406 i8042prt (4a0b06aa8943c1e332520f7440c0aa30) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:23.0421 Imapi (083a052659f5310dd8b6a6cb05edcf8e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\imapi.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:23.0484 Ip6Fw (3bb22519a194418d5fec05d800a19ad0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ip6fw.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:23.0531 IpFilterDriver (731f22ba402ee4b62748adaf6363c182) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipfltdrv.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:23.0562 IpInIp (b87ab476dcf76e72010632b5550955f5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipinip.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:23.0609 IpNat (cc748ea12c6effde940ee98098bf96bb) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipnat.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:23.0671 IPSec (23c74d75e36e7158768dd63d92789a91) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipsec.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:23.0703 IRENUM (c93c9ff7b04d772627a3646d89f7bf89) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\irenum.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:23.0734 isapnp (05a299ec56e52649b1cf2fc52d20f2d7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:23.0750 Kbdclass (463c1ec80cd17420a542b7f36a36f128) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:23.0812 klmd24 (6485ad0a17a0d6286b4d44c652adabb2) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\klmd.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:23.0875 kmixer (692bcf44383d056aed41b045a323d378) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\kmixer.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:23.0937 KSecDD (b467646c54cc746128904e1654c750c1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\KSecDD.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:23.0984 Lbd (419590ebe7855215bb157ea0cf0d0531) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Lbd.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:24.0031 mdmxsdk (3c318b9cd391371bed62126581ee9961) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mdmxsdk.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:24.0093 MHNDRV (7f2f1d2815a6449d346fcccbc569fbd6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mhndrv.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:24.0125 mnmdd (4ae068242760a1fb6e1a44bf4e16afa6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mnmdd.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:24.0140 Modem (dfcbad3cec1c5f964962ae10e0bcc8e1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Modem.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:24.0203 Mouclass (35c9e97194c8cfb8430125f8dbc34d04) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:24.0265 mouhid (b1c303e17fb9d46e87a98e4ba6769685) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:24.0281 MountMgr (a80b9a0bad1b73637dbcbba7df72d3fd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MountMgr.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:24.0312 MRxDAV (11d42bb6206f33fbb3ba0288d3ef81bd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxdav.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:24.0328 MRxSmb (f3aefb11abc521122b67095044169e98) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:24.0359 Msfs (c941ea2454ba8350021d774daf0f1027) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Msfs.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:24.0390 MSKSSRV (d1575e71568f4d9e14ca56b7b0453bf1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSKSSRV.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:24.0421 MSPCLOCK (325bb26842fc7ccc1fcce2c457317f3e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSPCLOCK.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:24.0453 MSPQM (bad59648ba099da4a17680b39730cb3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSPQM.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:24.0484 mssmbios (af5f4f3f14a8ea2c26de30f7a1e17136) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mssmbios.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:24.0500 Mup (2f625d11385b1a94360bfc70aaefdee1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Mup.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:24.0531 NDIS (1df7f42665c94b825322fae71721130d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NDIS.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:24.0562 NdisTapi (1ab3d00c991ab086e69db84b6c0ed78f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:24.0578 Ndisuio (f927a4434c5028758a842943ef1a3849) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:24.0593 NdisWan (edc1531a49c80614b2cfda43ca8659ab) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:24.0609 NDProxy (6215023940cfd3702b46abc304e1d45a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NDProxy.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:24.0671 NetBIOS (5d81cf9a2f1a3a756b66cf684911cdf0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:24.0703 NetBT (74b2b2f5bea5e9a3dc021d685551bd3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:24.0718 NIC1394 (e9e47cfb2d461fa0fc75b7a74c6383ea) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nic1394.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:24.0734 Npfs (3182d64ae053d6fb034f44b6def8034a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Npfs.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:24.0765 Ntfs (78a08dd6a8d65e697c18e1db01c5cdca) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Ntfs.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:24.0828 NuidFltr (cf7e041663119e09d2e118521ada9300) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NuidFltr.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:24.0843 Null (73c1e1f395918bc2c6dd67af7591a3ad) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Null.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:24.0890 NwlnkFlt (b305f3fad35083837ef46a0bbce2fc57) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkflt.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:24.0906 NwlnkFwd (c99b3415198d1aab7227f2c88fd664b9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkfwd.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:24.0953 ohci1394 (ca33832df41afb202ee7aeb05145922f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ohci1394.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:24.0968 Parport (5575faf8f97ce5e713d108c2a58d7c7c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\parport.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:24.0984 PartMgr (beb3ba25197665d82ec7065b724171c6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PartMgr.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:25.0000 ParVdm (70e98b3fd8e963a6a46a2e6247e0bea1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ParVdm.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:25.0015 PCI (a219903ccf74233761d92bef471a07b1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:25.0046 PCIIde (ccf5f451bb1a5a2a522a76e670000ff0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:25.0093 Pcmcia (9e89ef60e9ee05e3f2eef2da7397f1c1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Pcmcia.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:25.0140 pcouffin (5b6c11de7e839c05248ced8825470fef) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\pcouffin.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:25.0234 PptpMiniport (efeec01b1d3cf84f16ddd24d9d9d8f99) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:25.0250 Processor (a32bebaf723557681bfc6bd93e98bd26) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\processr.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:25.0265 PSched (09298ec810b07e5d582cb3a3f9255424) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\psched.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:25.0281 Ptilink (80d317bd1c3dbc5d4fe7b1678c60cadd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:25.0343 PxHelp20 (49452bfcec22f36a7a9b9c2181bc3042) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\PxHelp20.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:25.0421 RasAcd (fe0d99d6f31e4fad8159f690d68ded9c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:25.0437 Rasl2tp (11b4a627bc9614b885c4969bfa5ff8a6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:25.0453 RasPppoe (5bc962f2654137c9909c3d4603587dee) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:25.0468 Raspti (fdbb1d60066fcfbb7452fd8f9829b242) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspti.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:25.0500 Rdbss (7ad224ad1a1437fe28d89cf22b17780a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:25.0515 RDPCDD (4912d5b403614ce99c28420f75353332) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:25.0531 rdpdr (15cabd0f7c00c47c70124907916af3f1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rdpdr.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:25.0562 RDPWD (6728e45b66f93c08f11de2e316fc70dd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RDPWD.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:25.0609 redbook (f828dd7e1419b6653894a8f97a0094c5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\redbook.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:25.0656 RT73 (bf4709c002d632170dc15a282813d6b3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rt73.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:25.0671 rtl8139 (d507c1400284176573224903819ffda3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\RTL8139.SYS
2010/07/29 18:17:25.0812 SASDIFSV (a3281aec37e0720a2bc28034c2df2a56) C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV.SYS
2010/07/29 18:17:25.0812 SASKUTIL (61db0d0756a99506207fd724e3692b25) C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS
2010/07/29 18:17:25.0937 Secdrv (90a3935d05b494a5a39d37e71f09a677) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\secdrv.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:25.0968 Serial (cca207a8896d4c6a0c9ce29a4ae411a7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Serial.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:26.0000 Sfloppy (8e6b8c671615d126fdc553d1e2de5562) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Sfloppy.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:26.0078 splitter (ab8b92451ecb048a4d1de7c3ffcb4a9f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\splitter.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:26.0156 sptd (71e276f6d189413266ea22171806597b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\sptd.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:26.0234 sr (76bb022c2fb6902fd5bdd4f78fc13a5d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sr.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:26.0265 Srv (89220b427890aa1dffd1a02648ae51c3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\srv.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:26.0296 ssmdrv (a36ee93698802cd899f98bfd553d8185) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ssmdrv.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:26.0328 swenum (3941d127aef12e93addf6fe6ee027e0f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:26.0390 swmidi (8ce882bcc6cf8a62f2b2323d95cb3d01) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\swmidi.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:26.0468 sysaudio (8b83f3ed0f1688b4958f77cd6d2bf290) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sysaudio.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:26.0546 Tcpip (9aefa14bd6b182d61e3119fa5f436d3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:26.0578 TDPIPE (6471a66807f5e104e4885f5b67349397) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TDPIPE.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:26.0609 TDTCP (c56b6d0402371cf3700eb322ef3aaf61) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TDTCP.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:26.0640 TermDD (88155247177638048422893737429d9e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:26.0671 Udfs (5787b80c2e3c5e2f56c2a233d91fa2c9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Udfs.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:26.0718 Update (402ddc88356b1bac0ee3dd1580c76a31) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\update.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:26.0765 usbccgp (173f317ce0db8e21322e71b7e60a27e8) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:26.0796 usbehci (65dcf09d0e37d4c6b11b5b0b76d470a7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:26.0812 usbhub (1ab3cdde553b6e064d2e754efe20285c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:26.0828 usbohci (0daecce65366ea32b162f85f07c6753b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbohci.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:26.0843 usbprint (a717c8721046828520c9edf31288fc00) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbprint.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:26.0875 usbscan (a0b8cf9deb1184fbdd20784a58fa75d4) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbscan.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:26.0921 usbstor (a32426d9b14a089eaa1d922e0c5801a9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS
2010/07/29 18:17:26.0984 VgaSave (0d3a8fafceacd8b7625cd549757a7df1) C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\vga.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:27.0000 VolSnap (4c8fcb5cc53aab716d810740fe59d025) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\VolSnap.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:27.0015 Suspicious service (NoAccess): vqjiagi
2010/07/29 18:17:27.0046 vqjiagi (b7e2234d097b9fdc827eaa8a8b559090) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\vqjiagi.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:27.0046 Suspicious file (NoAccess): C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\vqjiagi.sys. md5: b7e2234d097b9fdc827eaa8a8b559090
2010/07/29 18:17:27.0062 vqjiagi - detected Locked service (1)
2010/07/29 18:17:27.0093 Wanarp (e20b95baedb550f32dd489265c1da1f6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:27.0171 Wdf01000 (fd47474bd21794508af449d9d91af6e6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Wdf01000.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:27.0250 wdmaud (6768acf64b18196494413695f0c3a00f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wdmaud.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:27.0328 winachsf (473ee64c368ce2eed110376c11960259) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HSF_CNXT.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:27.0390 WpdUsb (ef8848d2a558affe99cf264180e499ac) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\wpdusb.sys
2010/07/29 18:17:27.0406 ================================================================================
2010/07/29 18:17:27.0406 Scan finished
2010/07/29 18:17:27.0406 ================================================================================
2010/07/29 18:17:27.0421 Detected object count: 1
2010/07/29 18:18:00.0937 vqjiagi (b7e2234d097b9fdc827eaa8a8b559090) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\vqjiagi.sys
2010/07/29 18:18:00.0937 Suspicious file (NoAccess): C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\vqjiagi.sys. md5: b7e2234d097b9fdc827eaa8a8b559090
2010/07/29 18:18:00.0953 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\vqjiagi.sys - quarantined
2010/07/29 18:18:00.0953 Locked service(vqjiagi) - User select action: Quarantine

This is the SuperAntiSpyware log from after the computer was connected back online.

SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log
http://www.superantispyware.com

Generated 07/29/2010 at 07:55 PM

Application Version : 4.41.1000

Core Rules Database Version : 5288
Trace Rules Database Version: 3100

Scan type : Complete Scan
Total Scan Time : 01:30:43

Memory items scanned : 730
Memory threats detected : 0
Registry items scanned : 7220
Registry threats detected : 0
File items scanned : 122405
File threats detected : 0

Here is the MAB log:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.46
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 4368

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.13

7/29/2010 10:30:20 PM
mbam-log-2010-07-29 (22-30-20).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|H:\|)
Objects scanned: 250404
Time elapsed: 42 minute(s), 25 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 2

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
C:\TDSSKiller_Quarantine\29.07.2010_18.15.41\susp0000\svc0000\tsk0000.dta (Rootkit.Bubnix) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\vqjiagi.sys (Rootkit.Bubnix) -> Delete on reboot.

I went ahead and rebooted as it requested but says that it was unable to remove the infected item. Let me know what you think our next step should be. Thanks!

#5 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,219 posts
  •  

Posted 30 July 2010 - 10:44 AM

Hi, to get rid of this Rootkit,Bubnix,
Bubnix.gen!A is a generic detection for a kernel-mode driver installed by other malware that hides its presence on an affected computer by blocking registry and file access to itself. The trojan may report its installation to a remote server, download and distribute spam e-mail messages and could download and execute arbitrary files.

We need a deeper look. Please go here....
Preparation Guide ,do steps 6 - 9.

Create a DDS log and post it in the new topic explained in step 9,which is here Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs and not in this topic,thanks.
If Gmer won't run,skip it and move on.

Let me know if that went well.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#6 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,947 posts
  •  

Posted 31 July 2010 - 01:35 AM

Hello,

Now that you have posted a log here: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/335996/rootkitbubnix-bubnixgena-backdoor-trojan/ you should NOT make further changes to your computer (install/uninstall programs, use special fix tools, delete files, edit the registry, etc) unless advised by a MRT Team member, nor should you ask for help elsewhere. Doing so can result in system changes which may not show in the log you already posted. Further, any modifications you make on your own may cause confusion for the helper assisting you and could complicate the malware removal process which would extend the time it takes to clean your computer.

From this point on the MRT Team should be the only members that you take advice from, until they have verified your log as clean.

Please be patient. It may take a while to get a response because the MRT Team members are EXTREMELY busy working logs posted before yours. They are volunteers who will help you out as soon as possible. Once you have made your post and are waiting, please DO NOT make another reply until it has been responded to by a member of the MRT Team. Generally the staff checks the forum for postings that have 0 replies as this makes it easier for them to identify those who have not been helped. If you post another response there will be 1 reply. A team member, looking for a new log to work may assume another MRT Team member is already assisting you and not open the thread to respond.

Please be patient. It may take several days to get a response but your log will be reviewed and answered as soon as possible. I advise checking your topic once a day for responses as the e-mail notification system is unreliable.

To avoid confusion, I am closing this topic. Good luck with your log.

Orange Blossom :thumbsup:
Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users