You are most likely not being hacked, but you may have malware running on your machine. Please do these tasks and tell me what is found:
Please run two online virus scans:http://www3.ca.com/securityadvisor/virusinfo/scan.aspxhttp://www.kaspersky.com/service?chapter=161739400#betatest
Then let us know if its working better and what the scans found.
Please follow the instructions provided, you may want to print out these instructions and use them as a reference.
Please download ewido security suite
it is a trial version of the program.
- Install ewido security suite
- When installing, under "Additional Options" uncheck "Install background guard" and "Install scan via context menu".
- Launch ewido, there should be an icon on your desktop double-click it.
- The program will now go to the main screen
You will need to update ewido to the latest definition files.
- On the left hand side of the main screen click update
- Then click on Start Update
The update will start and a progress bar will show the updates being installed.
If you are having problems with the updater, you can use this link to manually update ewido.http://www.ewido.net/en/download/updates/
Once the updates are installed close the Ewido program.
Reboot your computer into Safe Mode
Once in safe mode, start Ewido and do the following:
- Click on scanner
- Click on Complete System Scan and the scan will begin.
- While the scan is in progress you will be prompted to clean files, click OK
- When it asks if you want to clean the first file, put a check in the lower left corner of the box that says "Perform action on all infections" then choose clean and click OK.
- Once the scan has completed, there will be a button located on the bottom of the screen named Save report
- Click Save report.
- Save the report.txt file to your desktop.
Now close ewido security suite.
Reboot back to normal mode, open report.txt and post it as a reply to this post along with a new hijackthis log.