Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How do i download Rkill?!?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 TeeTar

TeeTar

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:54 PM

Posted 27 July 2010 - 10:45 PM

I have Anitmalware Doctor and REALLY want to remove it. I followed the instructions but when i go to download Rkill it comes up and gets shut down. I do as it says and leave the pop-up from Antimalwaer Doctor there then try again. It comes up for a second then a windows window pops-up saying this program was not found would you like to: Check the internet for a program?;Use a selected program? and before i can do anything else it simply closes. I tried all three different Rkills and it doesnt work EVER. This annoying virus is getting more and more on my nerves and i will just ignore it for now and hope it cant do anything as long as i dont try and get the "Full Version". Thank you ahead of time.

Edited by Blade Zephon, 28 July 2010 - 12:25 AM.
Move from Vista to AII. ~BZ

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Hahaz

Hahaz

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:54 PM

Posted 28 July 2010 - 01:05 PM

I have Anitmalware Doctor and REALLY want to remove it. I followed the instructions but when i go to download Rkill it comes up and gets shut down. I do as it says and leave the pop-up from Antimalwaer Doctor there then try again. It comes up for a second then a windows window pops-up saying this program was not found would you like to: Check the internet for a program?;Use a selected program? and before i can do anything else it simply closes. I tried all three different Rkills and it doesnt work EVER. This annoying virus is getting more and more on my nerves and i will just ignore it for now and hope it cant do anything as long as i dont try and get the "Full Version". Thank you ahead of time.

So it doesn't allow you to download anything.

My best guess is using system restore.

If you have Home Premium, then restart the comeputer, press "F11", let it start up, then click advanced options.

Check "System Restore," Then click next. Give it about a couple minutes.

Click on the restore point BEFORE you downloaded the rouge anti-virus. Let it restore, and it should be perfect. It will delete anything else you downloaded after the restore point.

Sincerely,

Hahaz.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users