Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

MISTER PC - Australia

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MISTER PC

MISTER PC

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:22 AM

Posted 27 July 2010 - 09:53 PM

Hi,
Just wanted post hello to everyone and introduce myself.
I am an IT Support company in Australia. I mainly support a small group of businesses on monthly contracts and do a few local home users as well.

I have found this website becomming more useful every day and decided it was time I contributed as well.
BleepingComputer seems to turn up in most Google searches these days when trying to fix things and it has been very informative in helping to solve the more complex issues.

Thank you and I look forward to assisting where I can on this forum to give back to the community that has helped me.

Regards
Brenden
MISTER PC

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,573 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2010 - 10:04 PM

Hello and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

#3 MISTER PC

MISTER PC
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2010 - 10:39 PM

Thank you for the welcome Budapest.

I noticed I cannot post replies to issues people are having.
If I know a solution to an issue is there someone I can post the information to so they can help the person still?

Eg. There was an issue someone mentioned about an Optical Mouse diving off to corners.
I have had a lot of experience with that issue and know it is caused by a few different things:
- A build up on the bottom of the mouse which raises it too high for the optics to work correctly (This suggestion might have helped the person)
- A reflective mouse pad (The person did respond with this, but I wanted to add the 1st possibillity to help the question)
- Also to let the person know using a plain piece of A4 paper will work really well if no decent mouse pad is around. (This suggestion might have helped the person)

I am really keen to help out where I can, but I don't want to break any rules or cause anyone hassles, so please just let me know the best way I can help out.
I also don't mind just using this site to assist me, just don't want to feel like a bludger.

#4 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,573 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2010 - 10:44 PM

Can you provide a link to the topic you are trying to reply to.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users